Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    You can not do your vehicle repairs in the Mall parking lot. Breaks, Oil Change etc.
    Tbh if my car breaks down in the 'mall' car park I'm going to try and fix it there (also it's brakes not breaks if you are talking about the things that slow you down).

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Afew stories from me.
    A grown man around 40 declared it was unfair that he wasn’t given a free cookie like the kids that were near the bakery and demanded to see the bakery manager, then store manager and finally the regional manager(who was inspecting the store that day) kicked him out.
    A 70ish old woman wanted me to give her cookies so she can give cookies to some kids across the store.(she wasn’t related or even know the kids/parents name) then she took offence when I told her no. (So many things wrong with that idea)

Two other stories I only seen the results of.
    A customer was upset that the cooked chicken he bought that came in a clear plastic container wasn’t big enough and returned it for another chicken after he cleaned e it to the bone(I seen bones in the desert that weren’t that cleaned)
    A customer demanded to return some bakery croissants and get another kind because her friend was allergic to the nuts on the old one. The catch?, the returned croissants weren’t sold by our bakery but from another store all together across town.

10+ Year Old Account
    What’s something in customer service you never thought you’d have to explain to an adult?
    In my trade, how to turn a computer off.

What’s the dumbest question you’ve ever been asked by a customer?
    "Can my machine run without cable A?" - No, you need your power cable for your PC.
    "Can't I just open it up?" - No, then you void your warranty if you have one, you just need to tell me the serial number on the back.
    "Can you see my message history? Can't remember a phone number" - No, we cannot gain access to your system to look for personal information.
    "Can't you come fix my equipment now?" - No, we are not able to send out a technician at 9 PM in the evening.
    "Can you come before the office opens?" - Yes, we can of course be available at early hours. Will there be someone available to contact to gain access? "No, we don't come till later?" - Then no, we cannot come before the office opens.
    "Can't you assist in with my gaming system?" - Sure we can, we just need your details. "Well, it's a Playstation 4 with an error message" - No, we do not service consoles.
    "Can you see my phone number?" - Yes, we can? "Can you tell me what it is?" - Sir, you have called a tech-support and repair company just to get informed about your phone number?

What’s the worst question you constantly get asked?
    This was a literal question given by a customer at my previous job. "Are you able to, or will you soon, fire people so that my child may apply for a job?".
    Last edited by Lochton; 2021-03-23 at 09:27 AM.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    @Gehco I don't get why it used to be so hard to get the cup holder repaired. Now, with a laptop, I don't think it would be as convenient.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmouse View Post
    @Gehco I don't get why it used to be so hard to get the cup holder repaired. Now, with a laptop, I don't think it would be as convenient.
    Service levels have increased within that trade if you are with the right company, if you are with business chains of supermarkets, good luck, then it is easier to have your cupholder fixed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    @Gehco Thanks, that's great news. Now to go back to fighting with this new Windows 7 -- XP was good enough, but now I keep getting ID-ten-tea errors. The service tech tells me to turn the computer off to fix it, but always gets called away by the manager before they can explain the next step.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.