Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Lol, this whole thread when the guy was middle eastern. Stay classy mmo-c.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    What part of "white guy who engaged in a racism-fueled mass murder at multiple locations" makes you think he wasn't?
    Well, his name? Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, I could be wrong but I normally don't associate that name with white supremacy

Boulder supermarket shooting suspect charged with 10 counts of murder

Police identified 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa from Arvada, Colo., as the suspect in the shooting at the King Soopers grocery store during a Tuesday during a press conference.

Police have not yet determined a motive for the shooting, Boulder County District Attorney Michael Dougherty said.

The suspect, who Dougherty said "lived most of his life in the United States," was expected to be released from the hospital later Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungrateful View Post
    Lol, this whole thread when the guy was middle eastern. Stay classy mmo-c.
    This, looking at his pictures he doesn't even look White, to me anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Are more people going to start casually wearing bulletproof vests from now on?
    I don't think you are allowed to own these things as a civilian?
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    More senselessness. What a rotten culture we've grown in the USA.

This stuck with me when I read the comment from someone at the scene.
    What's so heartbreaking and depressing is the similar comments that don't specify the city. Because there are thousands of those, "I thought it could never happen here/this is such a safe place/I was just minding my business and then chaos/etc. etc." statements that, if you were to pull any at random, would be impossible to determine exactly which shooting it was said about.

If we want the morbidly depressing view of this: We're getting back to normal in the US.

After a year without any mass shootings (that I recall), we're back up to a few a week. After we have another school shooting then we know things are back to "normal".

Because as per usual, the only recourse to these senseless acts of violence is Thoughts and Prayers(tm).

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I don't think you are allowed to own these things as a civilian?
    The purchasing path is a little different but it isn't illegal to own them***. State laws may vary but generally it's legal to wear.

***Edit: With exception of those convicted of violent felonies (Federal), or in some states, violent Misdemeanors.

As your bordering neighbor T&P.

What part of "white guy who engaged in a racism-fueled mass murder at multiple locations" makes you think he wasn't?

But like others, I guess you think the white supremacists are the real victims, all being correctly identified as "white supremacists" and how that's so unfair to the mass murdering assholes in question.
    You probably meant to post this in the thread about the Georgia shooting spree thread (My assumption based on the multiple location part)

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    It's hard to when those things are very much connected, and often the motivation for these sorts of attacks in the US. You are basically telling us to discuss math problems, but we aren't allowed to mention any numbers??

I live in Arizona and my oldest daughter begins school this fall semester for the first time ever. I'm beyond scared shitless due to America's "other pandemic" of (mostly) white conservatives shooting up schools and public places seemingly every week/day and I obviously lived surrounded by this demographic.

You telling me my fears are unwarranted???
    I really would have never guessed that the “just look at the crime stats numbers don’t lie” argument would horse shoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    You probably meant to post this in the thread about the Georgia shooting spree thread (My assumption)
    Nah. Meant to post it here.

The thing is; the one shot I've seen of the suspect clearly shows a white guy. Middle-Eastern people are Caucasian, after all. I know it's convenient to white supremacists to redefine what "white" means to exclude plenty of other Caucasians, but that makes as much sense to me as efforts to exclude the Irish, Italian, or Spanish from that label.

If you want to argue that "white" exclusively means "central European" then I'm gonna suggest that's a problem.

The 21-year-old suspect, identified as Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, will be transferred to the Boulder County jail today after being hospitalized and treated for injuries on Monday night.
    The following victims were also identified: Denny Strong (20); Neven Stanisic (23); Rikki Olds (25); Tralona Bartkowiak (49); Suzanne Fountain (59); Teri Leiker (51); Kevin Mahoney (61); Lynn Murray (62); and Jody Waters (65). + also the white officer
    HBO when

Nah. Meant to post it here.

The thing is; the one shot I've seen of the suspect clearly shows a white guy. Middle-Eastern people are Caucasian, after all. I know it's convenient to white supremacists to redefine what "white" means to exclude plenty of other Caucasians, but that makes as much sense to me as efforts to exclude the Irish, Italian, or Spanish from that label.
    So you saw one picture, with no other information, and come here to spout off about white supremacy? Good Job! They don't even know the motive behind the shooting yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    HBO when
    What does this have to do with anything?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selvari7 View Post
    Are more people going to start casually wearing bulletproof vests from now on?
    Even if you can, those don't really work nearly as well as TV and movies make them out to be.

What the hell is this?

10+ Year Old Account
    White perpetrator.
    Targeting Asians.
    In a time with a massive uptick in anti-Asian hate crimes in the USA.

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and all that.
    This is the thread for the other shooting that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Vago View Post
    So you saw one picture, with no other information, and come here to spout off about white supremacy? Good Job! They don't even know the motive behind the shooting yet
    dude this is mmo champion off topic forums. Its as racist towards white folks as stormfront is towards non whites. what do you expect? Endus or any of the other posters here to admit their racism? good luck.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

White perpetrator.
    Targeting Asians.
    In a time with a massive uptick in anti-Asian hate crimes in the USA.

Looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and all that.
    Yep, the other person was right, you are posting in the wrong thread. This guy didn't target Asians, he targeted White people, mostly, but really anyone it seems. And, he isn't White.

10+ Year Old Account
    HBO when
    HBO if they ever heard of good faith

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vago View Post
    Yep, the other person was right, you are posting in the wrong thread. This guy didn't target Asians, he targeted White people, mostly, but really anyone it seems. And, he isn't White.
    Yeah, you're right. I got them mixed up in my head.

I'm going back and editing/removing a couple posts just to prevent the potential for more people jumping on the "Endus made a booboo" train; they've been quoted already and I'm not trying to hide that I was wrong, and this post should prove that.