Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinte View Post
    Lol, I mean the website is called MMO-Champion. They should never have even posted news outside of MMOs in the first place. But surely you've never complained about them posting about other blizzard products, have you? Hypocrite.
    I have been upset with them doing so, but got okay with them posting about blizzard games, this isn't blizzard, hell it isn't even a game. Take your raging hate boner for blizzard and fuck right off to my ignore list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Denso View Post
    I don't think you can. People who want slowed down gameplay with more of a tactical element would be better suited with turn-based games. I don't think there's anything in-between.
    Maybe something like a global cooldown? Basically just any artificial cap on effective apm. Not sure how that would feel though.

Quote Originally Posted by cordrann View Post
    Maybe something like a global cooldown? Basically just any artificial cap on effective apm. Not sure how that would feel though.
    Can always do what The are Billions does and in single player/custom maps allow you to pause the game to build/issue commands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    I never understood why RTS games became less popular with time, they are incredible! Hopefully this gets big.
    i think they are harder to put cosmetic to sell than a 3d fps or a 3d mmo/action game

its just about money, rts will make you less money than others game :S

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    believing they can compete with Warcraft III: Reforged
    Fucking ex-Blizzard janitor can compete with Warcraft III: Refunded. I believe his name was Alex Afrasiabi.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Fucking ex-Blizzard janitor can compete with Warcraft III: Refunded. I believe his name was Alex Afrasiabi.
    This made me laugh harder than it should have.