Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Activision Blizzard Hires Former Trump Administration Member Once Decried As ‘Bully’

The rich and powerful getting more rich and more powerful.. its kind of sad.. but far from not normal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    lookin at this guys history it seems trump did not like him, as he was against trumps Political Litmus tests that he wanted to push.

""Trump administration political appointees at the State Department had sought to remove or reassign career employees who were seen as hostile to Trump’s agenda." During the nomination hearings, Bulatao said that if he were confirmed, he would not tolerate "political litmus tests" in the department."

So I don't really see the problem? Nothing I can find on this guy inherently makes him "bad"

"Bulatao graduated in 1986 from the United States Military Academy at West Point,[1] where he rose to the rank of cadet captain, and was involved in white water canoeing, scuba diving, mountaineering and 150-lb. football. Nicknamed "Rambo," he was described in the 1986 Howitzer yearbook as a Renaissance man who earned the respect of all.[6] He was a classmate of Ulrich Brechbuhl and Mike Pompeo and later helped Pompeo found Thayer Aerospace.[7] Later he earned an MBA from Harvard Business School."

Seems like an ok dude.

"At Activision Blizzard, Bulatao will oversee the Call of Duty Endowment, which is a veteran-focused non-profit founded by Kotick, as well as “key administrative functions including the Corporate Social Responsibility activities across Activision Blizzard, People, IT, Workplace Information, and Physical Security.” He will have “management responsibility” in a few other areas across the company."

Lol dude aint even fucking doing anything for wow, hes literally just running a NON PROFIT PROGRAM FOR VETERENS

you really trying to make a deal outta this?

reading the rest he does seem to have been a bully, but come on, dude is gunna be running a non-profit program for veterans in the call of duty side, what the fuck does this gotta do with wow?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-03-30 at 01:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Just when I think they can’t do anything more to make me roll my eyes.....sigh

Great. Now we have a trump influence in Blizzard. /throws up
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh great, next to increased subs cost now players can get bullied too.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    that's rough i guess? that being said liberals will call anyone who tell them the truth a bully
    Last edited by ZazuuPriest; 2021-03-30 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lookin at this guys history it seems trump did not like him, as he was against trumps Political Litmus tests that he wanted to push.

""Trump administration political appointees at the State Department had sought to remove or reassign career employees who were seen as hostile to Trump’s agenda." During the nomination hearings, Bulatao said that if he were confirmed, he would not tolerate "political litmus tests" in the department."

So I don't really see the problem? Nothing I can find on this guy inherently makes him "bad"

"Bulatao graduated in 1986 from the United States Military Academy at West Point,[1] where he rose to the rank of cadet captain, and was involved in white water canoeing, scuba diving, mountaineering and 150-lb. football. Nicknamed "Rambo," he was described in the 1986 Howitzer yearbook as a Renaissance man who earned the respect of all.[6] He was a classmate of Ulrich Brechbuhl and Mike Pompeo and later helped Pompeo found Thayer Aerospace.[7] Later he earned an MBA from Harvard Business School."

Seems like an ok dude.

"At Activision Blizzard, Bulatao will oversee the Call of Duty Endowment, which is a veteran-focused non-profit founded by Kotick, as well as “key administrative functions including the Corporate Social Responsibility activities across Activision Blizzard, People, IT, Workplace Information, and Physical Security.” He will have “management responsibility” in a few other areas across the company."

Lol dude aint even fucking doing anything for wow, hes literally just running a NON PROFIT PROGRAM FOR VETERENS

reading the rest he does seem to have been a bully, but come on, dude is gunna be running a non-profit program for veterans in the call of duty side, what the fuck does this gotta do with wow?
    Yea as much as I think the previous admin was crap I can't see a problem here. Hope he runs the non profit well and it helps people

Seems like an ok dude.

We don't need facts and details. Orange guy bad. Activision bad. That's all that matters.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So they got a veteran with a lot of experience to run a veteran programs and security, what’s the problem?

At Activision Blizzard, Bulatao will oversee the Call of Duty Endowment, which is a veteran-focused non-profit founded by Kotick, as well as “key administrative functions including the Corporate Social Responsibility activities across Activision Blizzard, People, IT, Workplace Information, and Physical Security.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    We don't need facts and details. Orange guy bad. Activision bad. That's all that matters.
    I hate the orange man as much as the next guy, im canadian, that pretty much puts me on the opposite spectrum by default.

But seems while this guy was an asshole, he was not trumps sock puppet, that and the dudes main focus is gunna be running a non-profit for veterans on the call of duty side...
    Have we really gotten to the point that we are hating on non-profit organizations, and the veterans?
    Fuck non profits
    fuck the vets
    Am i right fellow wow players..?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-03-30 at 01:08 PM.

ORANGE MAN BAD... REEEEEEEEEEE

Lmao, nerds.

Did you even read it yourself, Bulatao will oversee the Call of Duty Endowment.
    So this has nothing to do with Blizzard.

Then you're not looking very hard. Try Business Insider from 2020 (not a noted liberal outlet): A behind-the-scenes 'bully' in the State Department is the perfect example of the mess that is the Trump administration.

But details shmeetails. The real issue is that Bulatao was a senior political appointee for an administration that tried to overturn a U.S. election with lies and force. By hiring him, Activision Blizzard is saying they're ok with that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Did you even read it yourself, Bulatao will oversee the Call of Duty Endowment.
    So this has nothing to do with Blizzard.
    Dude, the Anti-blizz crowd do not read, that should be obvious by now.
    The amount of people who think the 2 current charity pets are currently on the wow store meaning they get all the money from the donations
    the amount of people who still think they dont donate to charity and keep all the pet money
    the amount of people who thought that ALL 30/90/180 day options were being removed, not just bnet balance, but also subs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faloestin View Post
    Then you're not looking very hard. Try Business Insider from 2020 (not a noted liberal outlet): A behind-the-scenes 'bully' in the State Department is the perfect example of the mess that is the Trump administration.

But details shmeetails. The real issue is that Bulatao was a senior political appointee for an administration that tried to overturn a U.S. election with lies and force. By hiring him, Activision Blizzard is saying they're ok with that.
    read the rest of my post dude.
    Maybe please try that?
    also yeah? idk if you know but i doubt he had much control over that whole us election thing, he aint exactly the president...
    but yeah no im sorry you are right, it is entirely his fault the president decided to attempt a coup. Brian was the real mastermind behind it all.

look the dude has done some shitty things, but also some good things in his past, and now he is going to be running a non-profit organization for fucking veterans.
    get a hold of yourself.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-03-30 at 01:22 PM.

Activision Blizzard is a scumbag company. SURPRISE. Not surprised.

so what? are you implying that anyone who had anything to do with trump are demons and should be hunted down tied up and burned alive? does that include all who voted for him?
    i know most of the mainstream media and democrats try to brainwash you to think so. but why? i have no fucking idea.
    you may disagree with some the conservatives politics, but that doesnt mean that theyre pure evil people.

Bold of you to think MMO-C users are capable of reading articles. The title is all they need to make a judgement on things. Outrage culture at its finest my man.

also yeah? idk if you know but i doubt he had much control over that whole us election thing, he aint exactly the president...
    but yeah no im sorry you are right, it is entirely his fault the president decided to attempt a coup. Brian was the real mastermind behind it all.

look the dude has done some shitty things, but also some good things in his past, and now he is going to be running a non-profit organization for fucking veterans.
    get a hold of yourself.
    Nope, not going to get ahold of myself, sorry. If you were on Team Insurrection, it's on you to get off the train. For the rest of his life, people are going to ask him, "what did you do when Trump tried to overthrow the government?" And if the answer isn't something like "I very publicly disavowed President Trump's actions because I swore an oath to defend this country, and that includes its tradition of free elections," then he's part of the problem. And if he's part of the problem, why on earth would Activision Blizzard hire him to represent them?