Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So in summary, what everybody with a clue has been saying over the past 17 pages. June, maybe July.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I don’t know, this sounds a lot like the Shattrath stuff that was planned for WoD - like: nice and complementing the story, but eventually not necessary for the overarching plot.

Thanks for clarifying where the Gardens of Life stuff comes from, I might look it up later, sounds interesting.
    Yeah, essentially the Emerald Dream is the Summer/Spring opposite of Ardenweald (Which further implies Eonar and the Winter Queen are sisters), but there is likely a Plane of Life that also has links with Ardenweald. Reminder, the Dream was made from something that already existed. Meaning, prior to Eonar (Who was within Freya at the time) making the Dream into what it was, the Dream was originally apart of the "Gardens of Life". It's weird.

Also, the whole Shattrath thing got scrapped before launch, and was only a concept raid. I still think we'll get it, but with the Yrel plot instead, since the Fel plot ended once Socrethar fell in 6.0-6.1.

- - - Updated - - -

PTR April 12
    8 weeks is June 8
    10 weeks is June 22

I‘m betting on a late June or early July release if everything goes as planned.
    That's what I've been saying!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Not on the PTR stuff, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

9.3 seeming more like a possibility LET'S GOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Don’t know any thing about towellie or his trake record so it’s possible he could have actual contacts unlike bellular, if I remember right preach seemed to.
    He used to be a solid dude but his past few years have been questionable to say the least

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    He used to be a solid dude but his past few years have been questionable to say the least
    Which one towellie belluar or preach?

Both except Preach.

I mostly watch Bellular for the lore and theorycrafting talk anyway. His N'Zoth video annoyed the shit outta me tho.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    9.3 seeming more like a possibility LET'S GOOOOO
    Timeline still seems busted for that. Mid June release would make 9.2 an early December (9.1 would be a pretty short patch then) or January release. And that would mean 9.3 in May / June, which only leaves another 6 months until December 2022 and I don’t think they’ll release an expansion as late as December.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bellular wasn’t the one who started the August thing, it was Towellie who’s been told by one of his Blizzard contacts that June is optimistic and August a more likely release date for 9.1 (after Towellie asked his contact how the state of the 9.1 PTR is). Bellular just quoted Towellie and made the info accessible to more people.
    "Made the info accessible to more people" are really kind words to describe "took gossip from different video and made drama from it for easy clicks".

Timeline still seems busted for that. Mid June release would make 9.2 an early December (9.1 would be a pretty short patch then) or January release. And that would mean 9.3 in May / June, which only leaves another 6 months until December 2022 and I don’t think they’ll release an expansion as late as December.
    XD

They released SL in November, and they pushed Blizzcon/Blizzconline to February. So, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Around when the new ff14 patch hits.
    nope bliue post just came out announcing 9.1 ptr will hit mid april

Preach is solid all the way through.

Bellular is a major sellout but i think he means well generally

Towelliee threw some friends under the bus on very loose allegations at the whole pedo/streamer thing. He lost some of his following and started not really giving a shit anymore. Started showing people who he really was i guess. Kind of a douche.

None of these compare to the toxicity of tali but thats a whole other thing. Sorry for the derail

Edit:

I probably forgot to add the point:
    I think Towelliee is getting a little desperate to get some followers back. So this might just be a completel guess from his side
    Last edited by ClassicPeon; 2021-03-30 at 06:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Both except Preach.

I mostly watch Bellular for the lore and theorycrafting talk anyway. His N'Zoth video annoyed the shit outta me tho.
    From what little I watch of preach it does seem like he’s managed to avoid the making stuff up for clicks route that Bellular took to be sure.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, PTR in two weeks.

So at this point I'm guessing May BCC pre-patch, June BCC launch, July 9.1.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

PTR April 12
    8 weeks is June 8
    10 weeks is June 22

I‘m betting on a late June or early July release if everything goes as planned.
    I find it interesting they're starting raid testing only a week in, though. Sounds like the raid is going to open fairly quickly after patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Preach is solid all the way through.

Bellular is a major sellout but i think he means well generally

Towelliee threw some friends under the bus on very loose allegations at the whole pedo/streamer thing. He lost some of his following and started not really giving a shit anymore. Started showing people who he really was i guess. Kind of a douche.

None of these compare to the toxicity of tali but thats a whole other thing. Sorry for the derail

Edit:

I probably forgot to add the point:
    I think Towelliee is getting a little desperate to get some followers back. So this might just be a completel guess from his side
    I’m not sure I could say bellular means well I don’t believe he ever did a recant of the whole 8.3 thing once proof came out showing he was wrong and that was within days of his second vid where he said he reports facts and people need to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    They might be tackling the patch with their own PTR release! lol..

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    So the PTR will come when the new patch hits. Shrewd.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    They might be tackling the patch with their own PTR release! lol..
    It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Fighting a patch drop with a PTR drop.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

They released SL in November, and they pushed Blizzcon/Blizzconline to February. So, who knows.
    Yeah, I’m just saying that the schedule is very, very busy if they want to release 9.2 and 9.3 and an expansion (late) next year.

I’m not sure I could say bellular means well I don’t believe he ever did a recant of the whole 8.3 thing once proof came out showing he was wrong and that was within days of his second vid where he said he reports facts and people need to deal with it.
    You might very well be right. I stopped following him around the time of the pre SL book he was advertising for both EU and US people to get on audible. When i then bought a sub i found it was only available on the US version(even though you could find it just googleing it via the eu webside).

I dont know if bell or audible fucked up but he never apologized for it so. Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I find it interesting they're starting raid testing only a week in, though. Sounds like the raid is going to open fairly quickly after patch.
    Wasn’t this expected? Like maybe 1-2 weeks after 9.1 hits? I mean I didn’t expect it for 9.1.5 and 2 weeks after 9.1 launch makes CN a what, 7 month raid tier? Pretty long, not only by entry raid standards.