Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    5+ Year Old Account
    Is this a April Fool's joke? Cause if this is real then it's going to be a dissaster! No this cannot be real the textures seem old. Damn you guys you almost got me!

The wowhead and raider.io ones are decent. Were you unaware of the date, one could be fooled into thinking they are real. Ie the whole point of April Fools.
    Blizzard ones on the other hand are so painstakingly obvious it misses the whole point. The TBC mount one is the only one I even cosider a worthy attempt since
    A. Cash shop mounts are plausable given Blizzards current direction.
    B. The mounts are plausible candidates.
    C. The warpstalker is actually coming which offers to validate the others....then they ruin it on the 1st by calling it Snip Snap

Think the whole April Fools thing is meh these days though good ones get ruined by the fact every companys putting out shit, blatant obvious attempts which lets everyone know its April Fools.

The Undermine expansion actually looks like it would be pretty groovy ..

That Reverence mount model and Kich King Pepe would have been awesome to actually have.

The bengal tiger one is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Star View Post
    Blizzard ones on the other hand are so painstakingly obvious it misses the whole point.
    No shit it's meant to be obvious. This year Blizzard only did fake patch notes.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    That undermine expansion would be fun, I think

I hate April Fool's season...

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I hate April Fool's season...
    Season? It's one day a year
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

10+ Year Old Account
    They did a whole April fools thing about pandas before mop let's hope they don't make a class about something you can literally be in real life, engineer roleplay sounds brutal

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Season? It's one day a year
    Well excuuuuuuuuuse me. I've lived long enough to learn that you can find April Fool's pranks/jokes days after publication and be reminded that it was posted April 1st. Not to mention the very real fact of having people "prank" you off-season as part of "late celebration" when you were born on April 1st.

So I'll reiterate: I hate April Fool's season.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    So funny .. ha-ha-ha.. :/
    The reverence mount and Pepe need to be made real.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    The reverence mount and Pepe need to be made real.
    I don't even get how the Reverence mount and Pepe are jokes... They seem completely realistic as future additions to the game to me? People are screaming for the horse mount, and I don't blame 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I don't even get how the Reverence mount and Pepe are jokes... They seem completely realistic as future additions to the game to me? People are screaming for the horse mount, and I don't blame 'em.
    If those don't get turned into reality, this is a hall of famer for sickest April Fool's Joke.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

Quote Originally Posted by Xravis View Post
    let's hope they don't make a class about something you can literally be in real life
    Yeah that would be weird. Could you imagine if they made Warriors, Rogues, Hunters, and Monks playable? Just go do that in real life!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

it's a flashback sylvanas, not redeemed sylvanas

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Undermine

Last time we joked about a joke, we got an expansion lol, Turned out to be good tho!

You know it's a joke when.. Sylvanas doesn't look a leather goth queen who enjoys putting male characters in restraints like chains and whips. (Literally) Yes completely marketed towards girls *cough*.... oh and she is actually able to bare a midriff without being scrutinized or demoralized. Remember to keep Sylvanas quiet in a corner and might as well throw a tarp/poncho on her in the process. (As per last cinematic)

I got a kick out of the expansion World of Warcraft: Undermine too.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2021-04-08 at 02:44 PM.