Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekurm View Post
    They cant blame covid anymore tbh. use ur fucking mask and get back to work like every other person. geez
    Yeah because masks are 100% CoVID proof right?

Really smart take dude.

People not accepting the fact that Covid and all it entailed last year has affected many industries, and still is, are frankly some stupid people in denial. Yes people have adapted but we are still feeling its effects everywhere and its still rolling into this year. It may not solely be the reason for the delay in things but it certainly is a MAJOR factor in the way the world is operating now. Such clueless little kids here.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Yeah because masks are 100% CoVID proof right?

Really smart take dude.
    u srs right now? you know there are thousands of companys that are working with 100% efficiency by using a mask and the normal safety guidelines. just some people are too dumb to listen. so yes, Covid19 is a bad excuse. and Blizzard is a big company that surely know this, but i may be wrong since most americans are to dumb.
    Last edited by Sekurm; 2021-04-03 at 07:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekurm View Post
    u srs right now? you know there are thousands of companys that are working with 100% efficiency by using a mask and the normal safety guidelines. just some people are too dumb to listen. so yes, Covid19 is a bad excuse. and Blizzard is a big company that surely know this, but i may be wrong since most americans are to dumb.
    Spoken as someone who is genuinely ignorant and couldn't give less of a fuck about people's safety. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Almost like Blizzard is rolling in money they got from all the players who can't go out due to lockdown so they play more games... Kotick got 200mil$ bonus. They seriously don't deserve any pardon, not only they make more money but it's virtual entertainment, unlike movies that have problem filming because it requires people being physically present in the filming location, game development can be done from home and while there are some slowdowns, people don't have to waste time on commuting so they gained there.
    Money can't speed up a production pipeline past a certain point you can't just throw money at it to fix issues that require skill. A lot of movies got pushed back a year or more heck we just saw Kingsman and Free Guy get pushed back again. Add in Avatar the Mission Impossible series and so on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wuusah View Post
    Didn't FF14 have one delayed patch and then they went back on track with a ~3 months cycle between patches?

Exactly and if we look at PTR cycles in BfA, those were always 3 months for major patches with new raid tiers. And that was before Covid, so if Blizzard still struggles with Covid and already needed 3 months PTR testing before...

People are quick to hate on Towelliee and Bellular but a July-August release is very much possible. I think August is a bit far fetched but June is definitely optimistic. Or Blizzard will force a June release no matter how buggy that mess is.
    FF14 is made in a country that is taking covid seriously.
    Last edited by Xath; 2021-04-05 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post

I expect we may see a tier cut from Shadowlands so they can focus on the next expac by the end of the year.
    I think it's far, far more likely that shadowlands goes long, (very long) and mid-expansion lulls along with a traditional expansion tail are used a) because the devs will need them and b) to reset their calendar for 10.0, placing the unveil and release where they actually want them, time-of-year-wise. I think Shadowlands will potentially be the longest expansion ever, but they will get every story beat in, because this is a likely whole-ass tone reset for the game itself.
    Diablo IV is the best MMORPG Blizzard has ever made!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Let's hope their "in about two weeks" means "we plan it next week, but something can f*ck up, so better tell two weeks to these crazy people".

Quote Originally Posted by Omedon View Post
    I think it's far, far more likely that shadowlands goes long, (very long) and mid-expansion lulls along with a traditional expansion tail are used a) because the devs will need them and b) to reset their calendar for 10.0, placing the unveil and release where they actually want them, time-of-year-wise. I think Shadowlands will potentially be the longest expansion ever, but they will get every story beat in, because this is a likely whole-ass tone reset for the game itself.
    Could be either way, to be honest. I can see rather barebones 9.3 with some Icecrown/Oribos raid than cutting 4th season. Also they could use Wrath Classic as well on late SL if BC will come earlier than expected.

This time we have so many unknowns that logic has no use, people that hate SL (or just always hate everything) will say they will cut expac, people that like SL will say there will be 9.3, and both can find arguments.