Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Talking A 20% XP boost would be mighty fine now BlizzTURD

Especially with the whole 2 weeks - 1 day fiasco. DO IT!

Try to remember they dug their own grave with this cloning fiasco. Could have been an easy transition from Vanilla to TBC and just a duplicate server for people wanting to play that. Nobody asked for AH closing, IF/ELSE cloning services, 24h unredeemable marks in the mailbox etc.
    Last edited by socialmaker; 2021-05-19 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    The 2 weeks thing is only a fiasco to people who think the world revolves around them

5+ Year Old Account
    Lol what a fucking baity post.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Lul

Getting to 60 in TBC is already easy to do in one week. Reduced XP AND more quests in the dead zones of leveling makes it much easier than Vanilla was.

20% xp for one day of downtime is overkill. 5% maybe, at most, but even that is more than they need to do. Call it the "authentic classic experience."
    If you play 12-15 hours a day, that is

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Some people surround themselves only with nolifes and thinks everyone has that kind of time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Is any one who is serious about TBC not going to play at least that much tho?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Jesus.... The game is already easier than ever, stop asking for the game to get easier just because you're bad at it, improve. Stop asking to be spoon fed entertainment and invest in it instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got good news for you OP. The pre-patch nerfs XP required by 30%, so thats 10% more ethan you asked for.

And its up.

Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    I have played tbc serious, getting multiple gladiator mounts and server first kills and had a job and a life. No one needs to play 10 or 12 hours per day. Not even 8 or 6.

Dont pretend you are serious about it when you clearly have no clue wth you talking about.
    The point was to get to 60 before launch, dono how gladiator or world first has any thing to do with that.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Isn't the answer "if you want fast and easy leveling, go to retail"?

It takes around 75 hours to get to 60

75/13= 6 hours to play each day

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Lul

Getting to 60 in TBC is already easy to do in one week. Reduced XP AND more quests in the dead zones of leveling makes it much easier than Vanilla was.

20% xp for one day of downtime is overkill. 5% maybe, at most, but even that is more than they need to do. Call it the "authentic classic experience."
    lol easy right )

Not sure what advantage hitting 60 before TBC launch offers to somebody who can't/won't hit 60 in 13 days. When Vanilla TBC launched I spent the first couple of days mining in TK/Naggrand on my 60 hunter alt for insane profit, still hit 70 in enough time to raid competitively through all phases on my main. If I was going for server firsts it would have been a problem, but being a few days behind the pack has no real drawbacks for the vast majority of the player base.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    The 2 weeks thing is only a fiasco to people who think the world revolves around them
    And if pre-patch had lasted 8 weeks and you were crying about long pre-patch we would have said the same thing. It's so easy to just back blizzard on their decisions when you don't mind them and are unable to see how it affects others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauzhi View Post
    I have played tbc serious, getting multiple gladiator mounts and server first kills and had a job and a life. No one needs to play 10 or 12 hours per day. Not even 8 or 6.

Dont pretend you are serious about it when you clearly have no clue wth you talking about.
    Oh my god the irony.
    Hi

Why are you posting this on MMO-Champ? This is not a Blizzard forum. It's about Blizzard games, but no affiliation to Blizz what so ever.

Also, TBC has like a 30% ish xp "boost" already so...
    "DIE, INSECT!" - words to live by

Seeing how furious some players here and on twitter are about the loss off half a day of prepatch time, I've got a bad feeling they're going to make the absolute perfect targets for griefers on pvp servers. Nothing like an impending deadline to make getting ganked by a T3 rogue hurt ten times as much as normal.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ogarash View Post
    Why are you posting this on MMO-Champ? This is not a Blizzard forum. It's about Blizzard games, but no affiliation to Blizz what so ever.

Also, TBC has like a 30% ish xp "boost" already so...
    I have a lot of chars already don't necessarily need the xp boost but it would show they CARE

I have a lot of chars already don't necessarily need the xp boost but it would show they CARE
    It would also show they care if they gave everyone all the BC tier stuff, and 18 free level 60 boosts.

Pointless gifts are pointless.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Some people surround themselves only with nolifes and thinks everyone has that kind of time on their hands
    But on the other side, if you have very limited time to play, why is it so important to turn 60 as fast as possible