Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sounds reasonable. Then again, some of the things you suggest require a little bit of extra work. Blizzard can't be bothered to do that cause they're too busy laying off the people who do that sort of work.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    That is why I thought it's really hard to get scammed these days unless your really put yourself into that situation. Boosting services go through community where you get refunds if something goes wrong and all item trades are via AH/COD/Trade where you see how much gold you get.
    But someone mentioned services, that's when I remembered RP services... all kinds of... I guess you can get scammed there
    Then I remembered
    one can argue with how much money blizz makes of the boosting economy, it's really in their best interest to do some scam protection there themselves.

though i guess that would actually be difficult to do without having access to the boosting communities books.

well they do know all the characters, gold transfers and instance runs involved, and i guess they already track a lot of it to detect real money trades, so how much extra work can it be? the delay in payment boost communities oftne have might make it tricky to solve a lot of cases in a timely manner.
    Last edited by Hellobolis; 2021-05-30 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Saying you provide service/item x and you don't provide service/item x after payment... You know.. scamming.
    Yep, how I got fucked the last time...When you request a boost make sure its through the discord app and not in-game lol...Cant trust fuckers, lucky these booster communities so big now a days they pay you back...At least they did for me back in BFA :P

Anyway no OP. I want very harsh bans for people being stupid, but let free speech for raging in trade chat or some shit be relaxed. If somebody is being a creep, or being an idiot just ban them.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO