15+ Year Old Account

Memorial Day honoree confusion

Just so I can clear up my confusion, do we honor those who died while fighting as Confederates and those who stormed the Capital on Jan 6th? I mean one was technically fighting AGAINST the country and the other was trying to overthrow the government. I'm so unclear about if these people are supposed to be honored on Memorial Day or not

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Just so I can clear up my confusion, do we honor those who died while fighting as Confederates and those who stormed the Capital on Jan 6th? I mean one was technically fighting AGAINST the country and the other was trying to overthrow the government. I'm so unclear about if these people are supposed to be honored on Memorial Day or not
    If you actually care about the U.S. and/or minorities then no you don't honor Confederates or the Insurrectionists because they fought and killed Americans protecting the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're not confused. You're just shitposting.

Memorial day is your holiday for honoring the people that died serving under the U.S military.

Why are most of your threads just terrible?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a dumb fucking post. You know the answer to this. I love how people outside the USA are telling you what you already know. I hope you get infracted for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Its only for those who committed war crimes in the name of the US gov

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Its only for those who committed war crimes in the name of the US gov
    Nice try there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Nice try there.
    Just stating facts.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure what this is fishing for, but this is closed.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."