Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I finally got Jean going for c2 Eula. Although I like her I would have preferred a Constellation on a char I use and I'm not sure I wanna grind seeds again.
    They're not bad to farm for me. Back when the weeklies had you farm region-specific items, I kinda learned where a lot of stuff spawns. Seeds being one of the ones I remember. Kinda miss that weekly actually. Especially since my alt account hasn't done enough quest chains to unlock the teapot, and too much XP is lost not doing teapot stuff each week.

I finally got Jean going for c2 Eula. Although I like her I would have preferred a Constellation on a char I use and I'm not sure I wanna grind seeds again.
    If you find yourself asking yourself if you should level Jean, the answer is always yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you can save 90 wishes for new character now. So its not that bad thing.

C2 eula is cheat tho i can tell you. E--) Q --) E hold -- ) normal attacks --) E --) explosion
    You can time the damage with her much easier with sword of broken p(i)n(e)s ( (--) )
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Don't really know if I should roll Klee, I have Hu tao and c3 yanfei on main and diluc on alt
    obviously it's down to your personal preference, but I wouldn't.
    if you compare her to yanfei, she puts out slightly bigger numbers but is much more annoying to play with more animation cancels and shorter range.
    yanfei is so much more comfy that I've heard former klee mains just ditch her for yanfei instead (anecdotal but still)

if you're f2p or low/moderate spender, I couldn't justify it, I'd rather save for yoimiya if you want to try another pyro carry

Just realized that we can't actually enter the adventurers guild hall. Kind of lame. They try to make this such a huge thing, but its brushed aside all the time while also being the chain start point for so many quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    GenshinEpic can be used now. Note -- no idea what it gives.

- - - Updated - - -

Animation leak:

Just saw the game is under maintenance. Kinda bummed about it since I wanted to play a bit during lunch. Did a bit of looking. Jeans skin may be near $20. That is crazy high for something cosmetic like that. Seems you have to use the Genesis Crystals as well to purchase them. Guess I'll start saving my welkin gems now instead of using them for rolls. Still, seems really pricey.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Fuckers barely increased the load limit. Can only place a since companion and a low loadout item in a formerly capped area.......

As much as i like having new places to explore, i hate everything about this boat.

After ending last Banner on 79 wishes without a 5* on my alt account I rolled both Klee and Diluc with the 900 gems I logged in with today.
    Last edited by Fenzha; 2021-06-09 at 05:49 AM.

Any idea of when the next banners are coming?
    I logged on a few time in the last month... but i didn't really play...

10+ Year Old Account
    ANOTHER PROMO CODE:

GenshinGalaxy

Event is easy as hell and you can keep doing the event for more coins but theres no repeatable reward.

The racing event might be shitty I hate the way the ship handles.

There also seems to be only 5 shells for the costume atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Event is easy as hell and you can keep doing the event for more coins but theres no repeatable reward.

The racing event might be shitty I hate the way the ship handles.

There also seems to be only 5 shells for the costume atm.
    Yeah the whole place is time-gated. May take a while before we can even fight a new boss.

Also i pulled 2 barbaras today (1 to much), but she is C6 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP, lost my Klee C1 to Mona

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    RIP, lost my Klee C1 to Mona
    I lost my C1 Eula to mona
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys, invite your friends and exchange ships. You get 5 primogems.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Animation leak:
    I took another look at this video and noticed that her pyro arrows regenerate a fuckton of elemental particles, and I'm not talking about the white ones that come from killing/damage guys.
    Seems like it's about 3-4 over the duration of that ability. That's pretty decent.

Free rolls, C6 sucrose

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    I took another look at this video and noticed that her pyro arrows regenerate a fuckton of elemental particles, and I'm not talking about the white ones that come from killing/damage guys.
    Seems like it's about 3-4 over the duration of that ability. That's pretty decent.
    More important non charged attacks do elemental damage not physical like other archers

Oh new blueprint vendor near the fountain and the bench where you end the Barbara hangout, 50k mora each
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-06-09 at 01:29 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

The housing sets give you 20 primos per character and some other shit like mora and books/gems. You also don't need to place characters on the same island as the set they just need to be in that realm somewhere.

Man, Klee is just the cutest thing.

I was genuinely sad when Jean said "No" first, lol.