Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Maybe they also played classic but you can spot retail player by this mindset.
    So they are classic players then.

In retail people set too high ilvl demand for m+ dungeons.
    Same thing happens now in TBC where 90% of groups require T3+ for normal dungeons, making it impossible to get into groups and creating one takes ages due to lack of tanks (they are all in T3 groups). Did retailers ruin TBC already?
    cool story,the classic andys ruined their own experience because they are literal boomers noww,why would retailers even bother with an inferior product KEW

- - - Updated - - -

what mindset?the classic andys runing around with world buffs 24/7 and runing full t3 groups arent retails players,you cant balance both games at maximum efficiency

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Couchpotato2013 View Post
    Good lord I thought classic andys only existed in twitch chats (and the copium you see in asmon’s twitch vods on youtube highlights).

This one is on you buddy.

Form your own groups, get into a guild. If you want sympathy and proof to support your claim of being unable to get groups going. Upload VODs of you asking for people to join your groups in /4 and the zone holding the dungeon. And on multiple days, during normal play windows (like no one plays at 2-3 AM, but if you have to then that is just a STS situation).
    the guys in asmon's chat literaly dont play the game,they watch him play lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    and then blizzard will implement double spec to save dying tbc

and all the "no changes " crowd will implode from anger

will be hillarious to watch how tbc fails and dies 3 weeks after launch
    This sounds familiar, maybe I heard it before Classic was released

Quote Originally Posted by Alaenore View Post
    Or perhaps, as we've seen these past 2 years, the "retail mindset" is actually just how people want to play nowadays and has actually nothing to do with Retail but just the players themselves?
    Classic is more community driven and this kind of behavior comes from retail as we have seen in M+ requirements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Players who ask for this want a fast rep farm. They are not looking for a social experience with other players.

Classic is more community driven and this kind of behavior comes from retail as we have seen in M+ requirements.
    can you show me the source for that ?

Wait how can retail players have full t3? That would make them actually classic players. So classic players ruin classic.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    will be hillarious to watch how tbc fails and dies 3 weeks after launch
    Oh dear... where did i hear that before?...

But I thought guilds and the super social aspect of classic was the saving grace of WoW

Are you telling me that the classic players have the same mindset of not wanting to waste time in farm content as retail players???

It’s obviously the retail players fault because they infected the pure idea of classic and they are all full T3 geared and level 70

- - - Updated - - -

And like that you have shown you know squat

Same thing happens now in TBC where 90% of groups require T3+ for normal dungeons, making it impossible to get into groups and creating one takes ages due to lack of tanks (they are all in T3 groups). Did retailers ruin TBC already?
    As far as I saw, people only required aq40+ gear for speed chain farming which well .. makes sense. Other than that, no.

If someone has spent so much time playing classic that they have T3 then they can't really be labelled as a "retailer", can they? Paradoxical, much?

I believe you created this thread not for resolving your problem, but to blame retail.
    Obvious troll.

Most retailers are in greens now, and do not care about T3.

no the problem lies with them playing private servers for so long also im a og tbc player but im not gona play tbc classic as i didnt enjoy it it simply wasnt fun for me, stop blaming retail and retailers for everything

TBC ruined TBC. Classic made sense, this does not. Blizzard becomes more and more pathetic with these re-vamps of old xpacs.

Stop being delusional. This mindset doesn't come from retail players, it comes from a min-max mindset that's in every single multiplayer game now because no ones wants to be a burden in the group, and likewise, no one wants to take someone that wants to be a burden. This "community driven" spew is nonsense as its not 2004, it's 2021. The players changed, accept it or move on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Game vs. Game" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead