Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    Ah, okay. Do you have an estimate of roughly what year it was? You mentioned you were in elementary school but that doesn't give us a timeline..
    I was either 12-13 years old. so from 1990-2000. The game could be older but I wonder with those graphics. I will put up a post on reddits tipofmyjoystick as well. Thanks a lot for the help! If cadillac and dinosaurs is a 1993 game, it should be around the same age as that.

I recently rememebered a game I played on the PC of my buddy in the early 2ks.

It was an isometric/top down (not quite sure anymore) game where you played as a cop/PI that had access to some kind of (satanic) magic (they were like a bunch of little cards you collected) and guns. The plot was the player character following some occult muders in an 80's/90's setting.

Can someone remember that game?
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I recently rememebered a game I played on the PC of my buddy in the early 2ks.

It was an isometric/top down (not quite sure anymore) game where you played as a cop/PI that had access to some kind of (satanic) magic (they were like a bunch of little cards you collected) and guns. The plot was the player character following some occult muders in an 80's/90's setting.

Can someone remember that game?
    I'm thinking that may be Sanity: Aiken's Artifact..?

If so, it's funny, I thought that game was rather obscure, but I've heard more mentions of it recently than I would've expected...

Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    I'm thinking that may be Sanity: Aiken's Artifact..?

If so, it's funny, I thought that game was rather obscure, but I've heard more mentions of it recently than I would've expected...
    While I thought it looked a bit different (I think I'm mixing the player character up with serious sam for some reason), I think that is actually it. That or the first one. I thought it wasn't fully 3D tbh, but it certainly has the gameplay like I remember it.

I have been thinking about it since I played Cyberpunk2077 and thought how cool it would be to have actual magic in a modern setting as some kind of underworld secret, thought admittely my mind seems to have filled in the blanks alot back then . It's just psychic abiltities, only flames just look like straight up hellfire.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-04-17 at 05:38 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

This one's a doozy, trying to piece it together from memory of a 3-year-old me.

It was a C64 game. You were a robot or a dude, shooting (maybe?) enemies in a top down perspective. If I recall correctly your head was some sort of red, maybe darker magenta?
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post

It was a C64 game. You were a robot or a dude, shooting (maybe?) enemies in a top down perspective. If I recall correctly your head was some sort of red, maybe darker magenta?
    The character description makes me think of X-Terminator, but that's a side-scroller not a top-down. Hmm...

You lost the game.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

robotron?

/10

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    The character description makes me think of X-Terminator, but that's a side-scroller not a top-down. Hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    robotron?

/10
    No, neither of those. The game had some spiffing C64 tunes, which is why I'm interest to remember it in the first place. The levels were also big, your character would stay in the middle as the screen moved by your control.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

No, neither of those. The game had some spiffing C64 tunes, which is why I'm interest to remember it in the first place. The levels were also big, your character would stay in the middle as the screen moved by your control.
    There's only shy of 400 games.

https://www.nintendolife.com/games/b...tem=n64&page=1

start looking through the photos homey

Quote Originally Posted by tariel36 View Post
    There was a rather simple strategy (probably RTS) STAR WARS game related to attack of the clones movie. It wasn't `galactic battlegrounds saga`. The graphics where some kind isometrict but instead of `age of empires` like gameplay, you were managing "swarms" of clones (maybe droids too i don't remember). I'm sure i used to play it on PC but i'm not sure whether it was flash game or actual desktop game.

Maybe anyone recalls something like that?
    Sounds like Force Commander.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is more of a "name the game" request:

What is the game at 0:16 in this Asmon video? The clip with the character with a Dragonslayer Sword-like sword on their back pushing open the door.
    I've tried searching for MMO's (b/c its a video about MMO's) with giant purple trees and games with giant purple trees but it's giving me nothing.

By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    This is more of a "name the game" request:

What is the game at 0:16 in this Asmon video? The clip with the character with a Dragonslayer Sword-like sword on their back pushing open the door.
    I've tried searching for MMO's (b/c its a video about MMO's) with giant purple trees and games with giant purple trees but it's giving me nothing.
    Throne and Liberty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Throne and Liberty.
    tyvm!

/10chars
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quizás el juego que estás buscando se llama 40 Winks. El juego trata sobre dos hermanos, Ruff y Tumble, que pueden entrar en el mundo de los sueños y transformarse en diferentes criaturas. Su objetivo es rescatar a los Winks, unas criaturas que producen sueños buenos, de un malvado mago llamado Nitekap. El juego tiene seis mundos de sueños diferentes, cada uno con su propio tema y jefes. Uno de ellos es el mundo de las pesadillas, donde se encuentran los monstruos y las trampas que mencionaste. La calabaza gigante es el jefe final de este mundo. El juego también tiene un modo cooperativo, donde un jugador controla a Ruff y el otro a Tumble.

Quote Originally Posted by SaritaAyala View Post
    Quizás el juego que estás buscando se llama 40 Winks. El juego trata sobre dos hermanos, Ruff y Tumble, que pueden entrar en el mundo de los sueños y transformarse en diferentes criaturas. Su objetivo es rescatar a los Winks, unas criaturas que producen sueños buenos, de un malvado mago llamado Nitekap. El juego tiene seis mundos de sueños diferentes, cada uno con su propio tema y jefes. Uno de ellos es el mundo de las pesadillas, donde se encuentran los monstruos y las trampas que mencionaste. La calabaza gigante es el jefe final de este mundo. El juego también tiene un modo cooperativo, donde un jugador controla a Ruff y el otro a Tumble.
    Asegúrate de leer la fecha de la publicación a la que estás respondiendo.

That's why I still can't play it