View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by LWITBW View Post
    snip.
    Naw I'd rather look on at the amusing shitshow that is the UK, waiting for their next brain dead decision.

They are almost as amusing as the clowns over in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post

Infracted.
    Hold your horses there Mods. This got infracted but the burner he was replying to no?

Note... The burner in this thread has a post history for the love of God.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes i am happy with my Government overlords.

Because, unlike you, i know that the wealth desire of the rich elites need to be fulfilled in order for society to be successful.

I'm HAPPY there are rich people in my society.

I WANT them to be there.

As long as my own quality of life is good, and that of my fellow citizens (which it is), then i DON'T WANT rich people to be reduced to being poor.

PS - A well deserved infraction. You should however be perma-banned for calling someone a rapist.

- - - Updated - - -

Being outside the EU trading bloc membership process and continuing to trade with the EU on favourable terms whilst being members of other trading blocs and having independent trade terms with other countries is a FAR superior deal for the UK.

The only deluded here is you thinking having all your trading eggs in one basket is a good thing.

What's very bemusing to me is that you are trying very hard to convince ME that MY life is bad for it, whilst pretending YOURS is GOOD.

If you was truly happy, you would be saying precisely NOTHING about it.

Not debating like a broken record lol
    Maybe take your own advice?

Ah who am I kidding, you'll be back right after the next ban because taking a no for an answer is not your thing, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

[...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    [...]
    And the uk paying 100s of million of per week is a debunked lie.
    Ahhh, the usual left wing spin doctoring tactics.

The UK contributed 10 billion NET in 2018.

Which is 19 x 100 million. Which is in fact 100's of millions. 19 of them.
    In Brexit Britain every year has one week each!

It's probably because the world is spinning so much faster that everyone is dizzy all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Britain needs another referendum on Brexit. Maybe theres a chance that Britain want to rejoin EU. The British contribution to the EU used to be so good and went to a good cause (someone told me).
    Honestly, I don't think enough time has passed. There's not enough pain, yet. Give it 5-10 years, see how they feel about it then. You know, watching Denmark overtake you might get some gears grinding in their brains.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Honestly, I don't think enough time has passed. There's not enough pain, yet. Give it 5-10 years, see how they feel about it then. You know, watching Denmark overtake you might get some gears grinding in their brains.
    Overtake them?

You assume we were not always ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by SIAWWAD View Post
    *Snip*
    Apparently I have to be nice to you. Even though you're a ban-evading alt that can't stand it when they're told they can't do something.

So feel free to keep posting. Because every post you make just screams that your belief in Brexit is faltering. Nobody screams this loudly and this long about something they are really certain about. This is right up there with the closet homosexual being the first ones to preach about the "evils" of such a lifestyle.

The only person who would feel the need to make posts every day about how wonderful Brexit is going is the person that's in their heart starting to doubt it. Your faith is crumbling, and you are trying to shore it up by shouting its glory from the rooftops.

Nobody is fooled. But keep posting like this; every one makes me that much more right about you.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

15+ Year Old Account
    You're German right?

Your country contributes 17 billion / year to the EU.

I'm English.

My country contributes 0 / year to the EU.

My country freely trades with the EU.

My country freely trade with the whole World.

I'm not here to boast, I'm just here to point out how delusional you are.

The UK holds all the cards.

Quality of life is in zero danger of becoming bad due to Brexit.

Even less than zero.

None of your poll options came true. None of them.

Your judgement reputation in ruins.

And you think we are suffering?

When do you get to the point where you are forced to admit your wrong? You're already at the point where your stubbornness is making you look like a clown.

Save face while you still can or forever be known here as the Brexit clown.
    Dribbles has that one save in his pocket with you as his ever name changing sidekick.

It is impressive how little you know though. The UK has managed to c/p some of the former trade agreements they were part of due to being an EU member, half of them are not fully ratified yet. So by definition, you have less free trade now than you had before.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Sorry burner account

UK poorest nation per capita in northwest Europe, research shows

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/uk-poorest...l?guccounter=1

What trading blocs are you a member of? Who do you trade freely with, that the EU does not? Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Sorry burner account

UK poorest nation per capita in northwest Europe, research shows

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/uk-poorest...l?guccounter=1
    Interesting that they also put a number on the brexit-damage to the uk-economy: £400m and £800m a week.

Hmm... So, based on the lie that the uk sent £350m to the EU they lost more than that per week - just to spite the EU. Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Dribbles has that one save in his pocket with you as his ever name changing sidekick.

It is impressive how little you know though. The UK has managed to c/p some of the former trade agreements they were part of due to being an EU member, half of them are not fully ratified yet. So by definition, you have less free trade now than you had before.
    And more specifically, a trade deal with the EU that does not cover services. Which account for 4/5 of the UK's GDP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Hold your horses there Mods. This got infracted but the burner he was replying to no?

Note... The burner in this thread has a post history for the love of God.
    Your patience is requested. Every newly registered account gets checked, especially if they exhibit unexplained familiarity with established posters, but we do not start the procedure with sending in Hans with ze Flammenwerfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    In Brexit Britain every year has one week each!
    And 19x100 million is 10 billion!

Both the 19 and 100 million are repeated so it seems unlikely that they are typos, and the 10 billion net is of the right order of magnitude - but a bit of an over-estimate of the net contribution according to ONS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    And 19x100 million is 10 billion!

Both the 19 and 100 million are repeated so it seems unlikely that they are typos, and the 10 billion net is of the right order of magnitude - but a bit of an over-estimate of the net contribution according to ONS.
    Well, he's a financial analyst so he obviously knows this shit, you just don't understand how 19x100 = 10000.

You're German right?

Your country contributes 17 billion / year to the EU.
    Um, you say this as if it's a bad thing. See, outside your world where we're not selfish bastards that would let their mum die in a ditch on the road for profit, we have this thing called solidarity, aka, teamwork. I know, another of those foreign words that make no sense to you. Team work, it means you work TOGETHER with other people on the same project. It's like your mum showed you how to take a shit so she wouldn't have to change your diaper anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by YSTITEU View Post
    --
    Yeah, was pretty good. Hope you enjoyed it, this is how we usually feel playing against you. I'm glad you get to enjoy it for once. It's a bit sad that you feel the need to get on the forum post and attack me with it, though. No, sad's not the right word... ah, yes. Pathetic. That's the word I was looksing for. You ought to be out with your friends drinking a pint. Alas, you've been home alone. Oh well, friends are overrated, eh?
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-06-30 at 02:44 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Um, you say this as if it's a bad thing. See, outside your world where we're not selfish bastards that would let their mum die in a ditch on the road for profit, we have this thing called solidarity, aka, teamwork. I know, another of those foreign words that make no sense to you. Team work, it means you work TOGETHER with other people on the same project. It's like your mum showed you how to take a shit so she wouldn't have to change your diaper anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, was pretty good. Hope you enjoyed it, this is how we usually feel playing against you. I'm glad you get to enjoy it for once. It's a bit sad that you feel the need to get on the forum post and attack me with it, though. No, sad's not the right word... ah, yes. Pathetic. That's the word I was looksing for. You ought to be out with your friends drinking a pint. Alas, you've been home alone. Oh well, friends are overrated, eh?
    The Brits see Germany as their biggest soccer rival. Their psycho newspapers begins to draw parallels to WW2 among other things.

Meanwhile the Germans rivals is the Netherlands, and the Matches against England could be against any other European country.

The English does not realise, that they act as Scotland does, when they're playing England, while England is all meh about it.

It's cute and pathetic, but mostly pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    The Brits see Germany as their biggest soccer rival. Their psycho newspapers begins to draw parallels to WW2 among other things.

Meanwhile the Germans rivals is the Netherlands, and the Matches against England could be against any other European country.

The English does not realise, that they act as Scotland does, when they're playing England, while England is all meh about it.

It's cute and pathetic, but mostly pathetic.
    That's exactly it. Anyway, I'm now rooting for Danish dynamite. You go and win that damn thing now. I'm just an hour from the border, I'll come over and celebrate with you lot.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's exactly it. Anyway, I'm now rooting for Danish dynamite. You go and win that damn thing now. I'm just an hour from the border, I'll come over and celebrate with you lot.
    Personally I want a Denmark - Switzerland finals as things now stand. Would be amazing for everything that is sports.

I also laugh at most anti EU people in this thread. The best arguments of when the EU does things badly are generally from people who are generally for it, but just find one or two aspects to be badly handled.
    - Lars

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    Personally I want a Denmark - Switzerland finals as things now stand. Would be amazing for everything that is sports.

I also laugh at most anti EU people in this thread. The best arguments of when the EU does things badly are generally from people who are generally for it, but just find one or two aspects to be badly handled.
    So both sides can sing they are red and white?

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't mention the football, though England beating Germany ought to be seen as a Brexit benefit - even our footballers are motivated to play better now in Brexit Britain compared to when we were in the EU. Just thought I should point that out.

But in other news today this is sweet:- The UK and Germany have today agreed an historic post-Brexit agreement.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...nt-declaration

Great we are getting along so well with these bilateral agreements that exclude the EU. All seems so easy when they are not involved. Does make you wonder what the EU does for all its money when nations like the UK and now even Germany just side step it.

Even the sausage wars are over today as the EU were forced embarrassingly to back down when the UK told them either extend or we will do it unilaterally.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...usage-war.html

Lovely to see the rise of the nation state, led by the British, in Europe again.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"