Page 1 of 2
LastLast

One second. *Spoilers*

It is assumed that next week we are going to have another story of how Tyrande learns to forgive or something like that ... But in addition to that Elune already supposedly took away her powers in the previous cinematic making one of the two cinematics useless.

With what excuse now that if we have Sylvanas we are not going to kill her?
    It's like "Tyrande is crazy with revenge, throw the sacrifice to see sis e calm"

So now that Spoiler is different now if she can kill Sylvanas whenever she wants so she can fulfill her revenge and then rebuild. She is no longer choosing between revenge and rebuilding. She now she can take both.
    (but we know that she is not going to get her revenge).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did people actually expect us to kill her? Next your going to say DC decided to finally kill off Joker and treat him like the serial killer he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmatrix View Post
    Did people actually expect us to kill her? Next your going to say DC decided to finally kill off Joker and treat him like the serial killer he is.
    I did not expect it.
    But she hoped that what denies Tyrande the possibility of killing her is that she is missing.

She hoped Tyrande would have to choose between Revenge or rebuild. But she now she can take both.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by geco View Post
    I did not expect it.
    But she hoped that what denies Tyrande the possibility of killing her is that she is missing.

She hoped Tyrande would have to choose between Revenge or rebuild. But she now she can take both.
    At this point Tyrande has other problems to deal with such as not exploding and did Elune really abandon her. WOW doesn't have the best story but I've seen far worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing Elune doesn't want Sylvanas to die for some reason we don't know about yet. Maybe?
    Hi

At this point Tyrande has other problems to deal with such as not exploding and did Elune really abandon her. WOW doesn't have the best story but I've seen far worse.
    Elune abandons her and she doesn't have the powers to kill Sylvanas but aside ... you have the powers to explode.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I'm guessing Elune doesn't want Sylvanas to die for some reason we don't know about yet. Maybe?
    Exactly. Apart for some reason that goes beyond the jailer. Or rather bad writing and shit on Kaldorei fans

Sylvanas will have to be used to rescue Anduin and thwart the Jailor. We cannot do it with her dead. Tyrande will have to learn to forgive the Horde but not Sylvanas. Sylvanas while she may be redeemed will still answer for her crimes.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Elune is going to empower Sylvanas and be the one to strike the final blow against the jailer after we do all the heavy lifting.
    Last edited by Molvonos; 2021-07-07 at 07:41 PM.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas will have to be used to rescue Anduin and thwart the Jailor. We cannot do it with her dead. Tyrande will have to learn to forgive the Horde but not Sylvanas. Sylvanas while she may be redeemed will still answer for her crimes.
    Clearly, they should take a portal to the WH40k universe and turn Sylvanas into a Servitor so she can be useful in getting Anduin back and then we can permanently put her in a closet somewhere and never think about her again.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

So basically next week's story is. We risk losing Tyrande to save Anduin

PS: aside we can torture her to get what she knows and then kill her.
    or to say it for good will and we just kill her.
    Last edited by geco; 2021-07-07 at 07:45 PM.

She knows nothing we don't already know; and if SHE did know anything of value, then it would be the most idiotic decision in the entirety of the franchise for the Jailer to leave her alive, which he did

Well we all know that the jailor had a 7d plan since the start of war3 (him helping the legion with nathrezim fighting the scourge while betting that the legion would fail) and that Elune made a pact with him (the light has made a pact with the enemy of all). So she saved Sylvanas. And now we know why. Elune was playing a 8d plan. So Elune saved Sylvanas because she would betray the Jailor and help defeat him.
    8d plan >> 7d plan.
    Isn't it obvious ? It's like you don't know anything about Blizzard writing. Where nothing has to make sense as long as the story continue.
    Last edited by Tarba; 2021-07-07 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    I feel like its pretty ambigious and that it also could be that Elune doesn't wants Tyrande to die. Before her final charge at Sylvanas, her prayer said my life for hers according to subtitles and Sylvanas calls it her goddess bargain. So it could be that the Nightwarrior form is actually a bargain with Tyrande and it would have been killing Sylvanas and getting her end of it, that would have killed her.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarba View Post
    Well we all know that the jailor had a 7d plan since the start of war3 (him helping the legion with nathrezim fighting the scourge while betting that the legion would fail) and that Elune made a pact with him (the light has made a pact with the enemy of all). So she saved Sylvanas. And now we know why. Elune was playing a 8d plan. So Elune saved Sylvanas because she would betray the Jailor and help defeat him.
    8d plan >> 7d plan.
    Isn't it obvious ? It's like you don't know anything about Blizzard writing. Where nothing has to make sense as long as the story continue.
    Elune is a pantheon of life until they will silence us in I don't know which of those books they take out. That the sister of the Winter Queen is from the pantheon of life.

So in any case it is an alliance between him and the Light vs Elune.

PS: Nothing makes sense as long as they sell.
    But for some reason, less sense makes less they sell.

Sylvanas will kill the Jailer and become the new Goddess of Death on the Pantheon of Life alongside Elune. I know this is what will happen because it's the worst thing that could happen, and so far assuming the worst has been the best predictor of future lore.

Maybe Elune was just trying to keep Tyrande alive and didn't want her power to kill her?

As much as I think a night warrior class would be cool my nightmare scenario is that Elune wants/needs Sylvanas to become a night warrior and she gets redeemed and then goes back to the Horde. Thereby giving both factions a night warrior class leader.

Joker is entertaining.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Maybe Elune was just trying to keep Tyrande alive and didn't want her power to kill her?

As much as I think a night warrior class would be cool my nightmare scenario is that Elune wants/needs Sylvanas to become a night warrior and she gets redeemed and then goes back to the Horde. Thereby giving both factions a night warrior class leader.
    Sooo we can get another elf race using dexterity and glaives in combat? But now punishing enemies in the name of the moon?

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Elune is going to empower Sylvanas and be the one to strike the final blow against the jailer after we do all the heavy lifting.
    That would be exceptionally shitty even to Blizzard's standards. Might just happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    nah i think they will have a retcon arc where all the high elfs return to azeroth and sylvanas and her other two will join her in a sister council ruled new race.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post

But if that was the point, what is going to happen next week has no reason to be.
    According to the spoilers.

Clearly, everything about the PTR has been discarded.