Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I mean if you think a conspiracy group like QAnon created president Donald Trump then you should join QAnon since you're also into wild exaggerations, drama, and conspiracies.
    you cant gaslight about Qanon's relevance in Trump supporting groups (especially evangelicals) or its infiltration of GOP politics.

Of course, Trump is a billionaire capitalist patriot who wants to reduce taxes and not increase them like the other side. Not everybody is a leftist.
    He sort of did with the trade war and what with his tax cuts slowly ending over time. Also, patriot? Really?.......Really?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    He sort of did with the trade war and what with his tax cuts slowly ending over time. Also, patriot? Really?.......Really?
    you have to remember when talking to a libertarian that the bulk of their politics are based on 2 things :

1) I don't want to pay tax
    2) can we talk about the age of consent?

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    Both sides does this kind of crap: pick a bunch of idiots and let them tell stupid things. its amusing but if this is the reason why you dont want to go into a debate my accusations that the american left is lazy is well justified. But do not be suprised when 2022 arrives and the house and senate is once again full with republicans.
    to quote an iconic move: "you don't even go here!"

what do I mean by that? It means why should we waste our time trying to convince a Trump supporter, who isn't even American, of anything? this attempt to gaslight is weak energy.

Of course, Trump is a billionaire capitalist patriot who wants to reduce taxes and not increase them like the other side. Not everybody is a leftist.
    Yeah sure...lets not forget the details; Reduce taxes on the wealthy...while demanding that everyone else pays for it. (Patriot? Please...sucking Putin's pecker every damn chance he gets doesn't make him a patriot)
    Also is this some kind of associative fallacy regarding QAnon? A lot of convicted criminals vote for Democrats so according to your logic you are similar to a criminal.
    Considering your sympathy towards the insurrectionists...
    I can wear the label "criminal" if you can wear "traitor." If you're that sympathetic towards those that would call themselves "Russian" before "democrat" I'd say you'd wear it better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Also is this some kind of associative fallacy regarding QAnon? A lot of convicted criminals vote for Democrats or support them so according to your logic you are similar to a criminal.
    Voting for fascism just for less taxes.

Good ol' hard right.

You're right, the left needs more imaginative ones like the Burger Qing Qids Qlub with pizzeria sex dungeons, pedophilic sex colonies on Mars, gay frogs, and satanic shadow government cults. Are you insane?

- - - Updated - - -

Herp derp both sides. Present the evidence.
    Wage gap conspiracy theory? Biology has no bearing on gender conspiracy theory? There are plenty of crazy theories out there with no basis in reality. Acting like your chosen team is beyond reproach doesn’t do you any favors.

Quote Originally Posted by D3thray View Post
    Wage gap conspiracy theory? Biology has no bearing on gender conspiracy theory? There are plenty of crazy theories out there with no basis in reality. Acting like your chosen team is beyond reproach doesn’t do you any favors.
    explain what a conspiracy theory is, because I'm not sure you know what it means.

Wage gap conspiracy theory?
    The thing that exists? https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...pay-gap-facts/

Biology has no bearing on gender conspiracy theory?
    It doesn't - https://www.who.int/health-topics/gender#tab=tab_1

It has a bearing on sex, gender is not the same as sex.

There are plenty of crazy theories out there with no basis in reality.
    You claim, yet reality refutes this.

Acting like your chosen team is beyond reproach doesn’t do you any favors.
    Nobody is acting like Democrats/liberals/progressives are beyond reproach, dude. Stop trying to "BOTH SIDES" this when you're talking about people that literally believe "the elite" are torturing children to harvest adrenochrome and that JFK Jr. was going to come out of hiding and be Trump's VP because "he totally wasn't dead!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess unbridled greed is kind of patriotic in USA.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It doesn't - https://www.who.int/health-topics/gender#tab=tab_1

It has a bearing on sex, gender is not the same as sex.
    You could also point out that biology has some effect on gender identity versus expression and things like body dysmorphia. There's biology involved, there, it's just not definitive of gender, in and of itself, in a binary fashion.

I'm not really speaking of the gender roles society has traditionally assigned, here, mostly just the "I feel like I'm an X" gender and how that can conflict with how your body develops, which is what leads to dysmorphia. To be clear. Everything beyond that, basically, is social construct, right up to and including "what is a man/woman?"

Anyone denying this is someone who gets off on abusing and harassing people and is trying to justify that sadism. It really does boil down to that and nothing else.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean if you think a conspiracy group like QAnon created president Donald Trump then you should join QAnon since you're also into wild exaggerations, drama, and conspiracies.
    I'd say whoosh but I have a feeling you knew what was meant, and are purposely misconstruing cause you don't want to admit you were wrong.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Thank you for further confirming you didn't understand what was being discussed and couldn't even if it bit you in the taint or you are as Orange indicated purposefully and willfully misconstruing the point being made. As you frequently do.

Here I'll give you a hint under the assumptoin you aren't doing this on purpose and actually don't get it. Being "into wild exaggerations, drama, and conspiracies" perfectly describes Trump and the campaign he ran which pandered to people who bought into exaggerations, drama, and conspiracies. Not the bullshit nonsense you took from our posts.

I mean he was literally one of the biggest drivers of the Obama birther conspiracy even into his presidency among many other conspiracies. He even peddled a conspiracy about the Hillary campaign being the reason for the birther conspiracy. A conspiracy within a conspiracy if you will. And his campaign deliberately sought the votes of others who believed the same debunked nonsense.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-07-15 at 10:49 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Sounds fun that fascism can actually win in the US thanks to a broken democratic system.
    Fascism and communism both suck and are not viable forms of government. It also easy to explain to people why fascism sucks. If fascism gets a hold in a democratic society it means that people have been lazy.

It also easy to explain to people why fascism sucks. If fascism gets a hold in a democratic society it means that people have been lazy.
    LMAO. Ignorant.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    If fascism gets a hold in a democratic society it means that people have been lazy.
    No.

Fascism is capitalism's immune response for when reformist movements gain too much traction. Has fuck all to do with electoral laziness.

Also, the US isn't democratic so this dictum doesn't apply to it regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Also is this some kind of associative fallacy regarding QAnon? A lot of convicted criminals vote for Democrats or support them so according to your logic you are similar to a criminal.
    Wrong on all accounts. There is no evidence that he is a billionaire, other than his fucking word, especially since his claims of being a billionaire was based on his name and him branding hotels he didn't even own. Capitalist? Sure. Patriot? Abso-fucking-lutely not. He literally schmoozed with Putin at every fucking chance he could. Same with Xi Xianping and Kim Jong Un. He loves dictators and authoritarians.

He wanted to reduce taxes for himself and the other 1%ers. There is a reason 83% of his shitty tax plan went to the 1% and made permanent, and the rest of his shitty tax plan went to the rest of the country and were designed to end at the beginning of this year.

- - - Updated - - -

Fascism and communism both suck and are not viable forms of government. It also easy to explain to people why fascism sucks. If fascism gets a hold in a democratic society it means that people have been lazy.
    There is no communism, but Trump and his supporters are trying to go fascism by installing Trump as a dictator.

Wage gap conspiracy theory?
    Do....do you think there isn't an ever growing wage gap? Do you think?

Biology has no bearing on gender conspiracy theory?
    Gender is a social construct and therefore biology literally has no bearing on it.

There are plenty of crazy theories out there with no basis in reality. Acting like your chosen team is beyond reproach doesn’t do you any favors.
    Wage gap is somehow a bigger conspiracy than pizza place sex dungeons or pedophilic sex colonies on another planet? Gender is a bigger conspiracy than Biden winning an election?

Again, are you insane?
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2021-07-16 at 06:32 AM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

5+ Year Old Account
    No more of this? How awful....

Wisconsin School District Provides ‘Sexually Explicit’ Books To Third-Graders; Material Teaches Students How To Use ‘Sex Apps’
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/wisco...o-use-sex-apps

Quote Originally Posted by Yas-Queen Rochana View Post
    The rhetoric in the USA is that this gender pay gap is caused by discrimination, while official research by EU organizations point out that it is mostly -not- caused by discrimination, because in most EU countries there is a strong enforcement of the "equal pay for work of equal value" is enshrined in the European Treaties (article 157 TFEU) since 1957, and it thus being law in many west-european countries: https://ec.europa.eu/info/policies/j...ituation-eu_en

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that is definitely not necessary or desired.

Too often people go into extremes for the sake of being woke.
    Are you really 8-9 years old in third grade ? I would tolerate that if they were 13-17, but not at 8-9. I would instantly change my kids from such a school.