10+ Year Old Account
    Rent is too high

+35

10+ Year Old Account
    And down you go

+34

10+ Year Old Account
    +32

Between my wireless headphones and now my MP3 player, been replacing a lot of technology stuff lately.

Sweet! What'd you got?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got these headphones, which of course I paid full price for. Took awhile to get used to, since I wasn't used to having them over the entire ear, and I wear glasses. But they're mostly doable now, just have to adjust occasionally. But hte battery life is really long, the connection stays everywhere in my apartment, so good.

For MP3 player I got another Sandisc Sport Clip or whatever. Figured I'd be better off just getting the same thing, except the one I got has more memory. The only real issue I have with it is it doesn't have mono option for output, so some stuff listening with one bud in sounds weird. That and I try to sort files on it but it doesn't do anything. it all gets sorted by alphabetical order, except the mini-playlists you can set which are sorted by the order you put em in there. But it has a lot of the options I need in one. I've had much more basic ones that wouldn't let me do anything with em, just upload the files and hit play. This one has podcast options, so anything you put in that section pauses where you left off instead of starting over, which is nice. the radio option I don't really care about but it's cool you can do that. Supposed to be here Thursday, which is good timing.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2021-07-27 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I got these headphones, which of course I paid full price for. Took awhile to get used to, since I wasn't used to having them over the entire ear, and I wear glasses. But they're mostly doable now, just have to adjust occasionally. But hte battery life is really long, the connection stays everywhere in my apartment, so good.

For MP3 player I got another Sandisc Sport Clip or whatever. Figured I'd be better off just getting the same thing, except the one I got has more memory. The only real issue I have with it is it doesn't have mono option for output, so some stuff listening with one bud in sounds weird. That and I try to sort files on it but it doesn't do anything. it all gets sorted by alphabetical order, except the mini-playlists you can set which are sorted by the order you put em in there. But it has a lot of the options I need in one. I've had much more basic ones that wouldn't let me do anything with em, just upload the files and hit play. This one has podcast options, so anything you put in that section pauses where you left off instead of starting over, which is nice. the radio option I don't really care about but it's cool you can do that. Supposed to be here Thursday, which is good timing.
    For headphones I can't stand on-ear ones, it just doesn't even make sense to me how people wear them But yeah over-ears can be annoying with glasses.

Nice, hope it works out well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Down down

+32

7+ Year Old Account
    + 33