Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Yet here you are offended and crying about it.

No you didn't you just tried to give your opinion about my opinion because you were upset

Yes, you're* thus why you made an account you aren't new

No you came here because you were offended and to cry about what I said as though it directly named you. Unlike you I don't actually care what your opinion is, the only way I might care is if you actually had an argument which you don't

This is about my opinion not yours and you have given me nothing that would even make me consider yours. I don't owe you anything because I hurt your feelings and you disagree with me.
    Nah, not about to play into bickering with such an obvious 10 year "umad" type of troll
    Last edited by Ikza; 2021-08-18 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    Currently possibly the most popular youtube channel on wow (I won’t name names to not be considered an attack to them) has a video describing how the devs “decided” to double the stygia regards and how that change “was long needed” and they “finally” decided to do that and it should had been done earlier etc. etc.
    I can’t fathom how that can be a popular source of “information” when it’s been clear for MANY expansions now that it’s ROUTINE to increase the rate of gaining resources and obviously that is BY DESIGN before the expansion even launches since the early content is less and people more eager to grind.
    Yes, because some random person that sits in a room alone talking to a camera is going to know anything about the goings on at blizzard