Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Dilation not going so well?
    Thankfully it's not a problem of mine, but you of all people would know how shitty it is for sure.
    Enjoy your ban.
    Last edited by LowFass; 2021-08-20 at 10:27 AM.

The "takeover" was about the working conditions, and equal opportunities and not about the direction of the game(s).

Fighting off discrimination doesn't mean that you took over the company and can add stuff as you please.
    Last edited by kranur; 2021-08-20 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    The "takeover" was about the working conditions, and equal opportunities and not about the direction of the game(s).
    Yep, and thankfully new content is being added sooner now because of it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    .Fighting off discrimination doesn't mean that you took over the company and can add stuff as you please.
    Don't give a shit about that. If this whole fiasco means new customization sooner, however, it is already beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by LowFass View Post
    I don't give a shit about you, what you believe in, or what you need.
    I don't care if you eat shit for its own sake hanging around in a game related forum where you have no place to begin with.
    If you don't care about the game, fuck to other forums instead of spewing your bullshit here.

Content is content, and for the time being they are welcome additions. So yeah, they can continue.
    Lmao actually mad. "content is content"!
    How exactly does this improve gameplay?

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Lmao actually mad. "content is content"!
    How exactly does this improve gameplay?
    Do you know hat content means? It means having more options than before. Are you an actual idiot?

Yep, and thankfully new content is being added sooner now because of it

- - - Updated - - -

Don't give a shit about that. If this whole fiasco means new customization sooner, however, it is already beneficial.
    Just curious. You have anything substantial that confirms that we got it sooner due to the current debacle?
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Just curious. You have anything substantial that confirms that we got it sooner due to the current debacle?
    Read the Blizzard post maybe? :

"Our characters in game are a virtual representation of who we are in Azeroth and having more character customization options to design our characters helps us feel closer to them." - obvious statement to current dabacle about representation and whatnot.

"Back at BlizzConline in February, we stated that we had no plans to add additional customization options until after Shadowlands, but after hearing the passionate feedback around the issue, we looked into whether we could implement more options sooner." - Players wanted this feature, Ion said no, now they try to please everyone by showing how inclusive they are through in game stuff like changing Afrasiabi content and adding "customizations to represent our diversity" sooner.
    Last edited by LowFass; 2021-08-20 at 10:44 AM.

Read the quote:

"Our characters in game are a virtual representation of who we are in Azeroth and having more character customization options to design our characters helps us feel closer to them." - obvious statement to current dabacle about representation and whatnot.

"Back at BlizzConline in February, we stated that we had no plans to add additional customization options until after Shadowlands, but after hearing the passionate feedback around the issue, we looked into whether we could implement more options sooner." - Players wanted this feature, Ion said no, now they try to please everyone by showing how inclusive they are through in game stuff like changing Afrasiabi stuff and adding "customizations to represent our diversity" sooner.
    Yeah, that do put it into the maybe category for me. They certainly did speed it up when it came to customization. But I can't be as sure as you that it was slated for next expansion and this debacle pulled it to 9.1.5.

I think it was more likely it was switched to 9.1.5 before the lawsuit came out tbh. Doesn't matter in the end really.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Blaming the company for the community problems is making you sound like you are clueless too, boosts happened for money, virtual or RMT, long before Blizzard dipped into it.

Blizzard did it to get some extra $$ and counter a major problem, which was gold selling/RMT cause there is no possible way to counter it fully, the community instead adapted to it and extended it.

Stop blaming the company like some big trade secret, the community turned it into a cash cow, why would they stop it, they probably expected X profit, and instead they got 3X profit, who would stop that.
    maybe you misinterpret what i say. there is no „secret“ or whatever. its just the normal big business running in a company. and as every other company they wanna make much possible profit. by targeting stretched, increased quarter figures, by using smart cash grab systems and cost effective devlopment. paired with good marketing and straight monetizing. thats standard. i agree to everything you say and if i blame anything, than the ppl paying them so much for so less gain. but thats not Blizzards fault. they just try to make the most money, as every other company in this industry (or on this planet) too. as long as ppl pay them 288 millions for 8 months, for a 9.1.5 patch, they ofc will continue doing so. if even, i blame the ppl paying them gold for shit. but thats the ppl, not blizz. Blizz is not hillarious to me. The ppl going like „Blizz loves us all“ are hillarious. They are a company and wanna grab the most possible money from you. Thats their job. Its just hillarious to me, when ppl not understanding what a company like Blizz does, and act like „now Blizz listened!“, or acting like if Blizz is their nice’n’friendly company buddy from the neighborhood.

but each his own.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-08-20 at 10:57 AM.

Yeah, that do put it into the maybe category for me. They certainly did speed it up when it came to customization. But I can't be as sure as you that it was slated for next expansion and this debacle pulled it to 9.1.5.

I think it was more likely it was switched to 9.1.5 before the lawsuit came out tbh. Doesn't matter in the end really.
    What part of "[...]we had no plans to add additional customization options until after Shadowlands[...]" don't you understand?

Yeah it really doesn't matter, just pointed it out to you because you wrongfully thought you were in the right.

Do you know hat content means? It means having more options than before. Are you an actual idiot?
    Define content. If we were to ask the question "would this element change the way you looked at the game or how you would play it if we were to remove it or add it" should be asked.
    In this case, the majority would say no and that it would not matter.

In my opinion, this isn't content.

You'd have to either: have an alt, in this not alt friendly expansion, or play one of the races on your main to get excited about it. I do neither, and the honeymoon feeling wears off quite fast I imagine, if it were to happen.

Define content. If we were to ask the question "would this element change the way you looked at the game or how you would play it if we were to remove it or add it" should be asked.
    In this case, the majority would say no and that it would not matter.

In my opinion, this isn't content.

You'd have to either: have an alt, in this not alt friendly expansion, or play one of the races on your main to get excited about it. I do neither, and the honeymoon feeling wears off quite fast I imagine, if it were to happen.
    Then your opinion is objectively wrong. I just defined content for you to understand: It means having more options than before.

The fact that you don't play it is irrelevant. There are people who do. So it's content. is that really so hard for you?

Then your opinion is objectively wrong. I just defined content for you to understand: It means having more options than before.

The fact that you don't play it is irrelevant. There are people who do. So it's content. is that really so hard for you?
    It's not content. It's an addition towards the game. It adds nothing to the gameplay of said game. Even so, you can make the argument that simply changing a race's toenail is content, but does it actually fucking matter?

An opinion can't be wrong, you just disagree. But Blizzard shat the boat with this one. It's also not that hard to add customizations like new hairstyles and tattoos, considering that even some dude in his garage hosting a private server can achieve the same shit.

Either WoW players are a god sent as a customer base if they are happy with this "content" they added.

Take a zanax

Are you an idiot who starts to hand out money as soon as some good news drops? Who the fuck said anything about giving them money in the first place?

Right now, we only celebrate earlier content than what was originally scheduled.

If you actually believe the shit you wrote, your m.o. is the equivalent of that of a goldfish
    you KNOW their shedule? ok…

What part of "[...]we had no plans to add additional customization options until after Shadowlands[...]" don't you understand?

Yeah it really doesn't matter, just pointed it out to you because you wrongfully thought you were in the right.
    What? You clearly miss understood my post... Why is everyone so on the edge on this place?

The thing we disagree on is that it was the debacle and lawsuit that pulled it to 9.1.5. Not that it wasn't planned for this expansion. Relax..

In the end it doesn't matter to me that I won't argue about whose speculation of why it was changed...I have been clear about that i just speculate. I was merely curious about why you were so sure about the lawsuit.

It's not content. It's an addition towards the game. It adds nothing to the gameplay of said game. Even so, you can make the argument that simply changing a race's toenail is content, but does it actually fucking matter?

An opinion can't be wrong, you just disagree. But Blizzard shat the boat with this one. It's also not that hard to add customizations like new hairstyles and tattoos, considering that even some dude in his garage hosting a private server can achieve the same shit.

Either WoW players are a god sent as a customer base if they are happy with this "content" they added.
    It's content whether you like it or not.

An opinion can be objectively false, like you believing adding something which players make us of is not content. you just demonstrated it, but are now like a cornered rat sneering outwards.

Of course anybody with the proper knowledge can create minor content like this, ever heard of modders who create entire quests, maps and whatnot? That is content too, on a larger scale.

you are irrelevant. It's ultimately whether they continue to add said content or not that Wow lives on or dies sooner or later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Take a zanax
    you mean Xanax? are you an idiot who can't even write properly and just writes things down to how you hear it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    you KNOW their shedule? ok…
    Read the Blizzard post, assuming you can read...

It's content whether you like it or not.

An opinion can be objectively false, like you believing adding something which players make us of is not content. you just demonstrated it, but are now like a cornered rat sneering outwards.

Of course anybody with the proper knowledge can create minor content like this, ever heard of modders who create entire quests, maps and whatnot? That is content too, on a larger scale.

you are irrelevant. It's ultimately whether they continue to add said content or not that Wow lives on or dies sooner or later.
    Okay it's cool that people who don't play those races are irrelevant and are left out in a fucking new patch out of all things.
    What other news are we getting? A NEW MOUNT? A RESKINNED, RECOLORED NEW MOUNT! POGGERS!

No really, you state what Blizzard is basically saying. "some players are irrelevant, go fuck yourself!"

An opinion can't be false though, get of your entitled high horse.

This patch leaves out a good portion of the playerbase because we all don't care about customizations of a set of races within WoW. Lmfao.

What? You clearly miss understood my post... Why is everyone so on the edge on this place?

The thing we disagree on is that it was the debacle and lawsuit that pulled it to 9.1.5. Not that it wasn't planned for this expansion. Relax..

In the end it doesn't matter to me that I won't argue about whose speculation of why it was changed...I have been clear about that i just speculate. I was merely curious about why you were so sure about the lawsuit.
    Misunderstood is one word.

Because the way it's worded makes it almost blatantly obvious why this happened earlier.
    Maybe there were plans already to implement it earlier, but the lawsuit solidified it. And now they leverage it to implement it.

yeah, from a company point of view, the wow community is one of the best customer base in the world. low expectations, paying good money for low value and still being a longterm loyal customer base. thats why a company can make that huge amount of money. wow and his community is the perfect cash cow.

but:

in the end the only thing that matters (not from a company point of view, ofc, but from a customer point of view) is: if you are fine with what you get for what you pay, all is fine. in short: if ppl are not fine, with what they get for what they pay, but pay anyway, they are idiots. but if ppl are happy with what they get for their money, all is fine. regardless what or how much it is.

i blame no player for paying 12 bugs a month (or even buying 10 tokens and 20 shop mounts), when its worth for that player. i just blame the ppl continue paying x amount, while they feel its not worth the money. thats stupid.