Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    So pvpers have been calling for solo for 7-8 years and this is their response, updating out-dated content for a solo queue. Then hardcore fans are baffled why there is a hell of a lot of bad sentiment surrounding Blizzard of late, the lawsuit not withstanding.
    Compared to expeditions, you do have solo queue for content in the same range - but I know that is not what you are displeased about.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

So pvpers have been calling for solo for 7-8 years and this is their response, updating out-dated content for a solo queue. Then hardcore fans are baffled why there is a hell of a lot of bad sentiment surrounding Blizzard of late, the lawsuit not withstanding.
    They also didn't say there wouldn't be Solo-queue PvP Island Expeditions. so there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Legion raids still can't be done solo? That's a bummer.
    I have no issues on my fury warrior soloing legion raids, mainly Mythic Guldan..

Bfa raids however.....

Wha great content Blizz! Can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we now have Warfronts?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Because this is totally going to save Warcraft.
    Nothing will save WoW, but this was something people requested and it has zero downdsides. So it is still a good thing.

You know, it is funny. All it took was multiple lawsuits and now we get two things the community actually wants instead of things we are told we should want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Nothing will save WoW, but this was something people requested and it has zero downdsides. So it is still a good thing.

You know, it is funny. All it took was multiple lawsuits and now we get two things the community actually wants instead of things we are told we should want.
    Maybe it's the lawsuits or maybe it's the changes in leadership.

fix the scaling also! 100% you can do island faster with 8.3 corruptions than now.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    content boys & girls !

Another artificial gating change released as feature...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    What does being able to solo old content for cosmetics have to do with gating?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    What does being able to solo old content for cosmetics have to do with gating?
    People randomly use complicated words to feel smarter. "You have to grind thing X? It's totally because of MAUs!!"

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    ... what are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Why so angry? It is a quality of life change for a feature that would still get attention for those that want to farm it for collectibles. Stop using every change as a gate keeping tool just because you are angry at Blizzard for something else.
    Im angry because Blizzard does virtually nothing for pvp and pvpers. Pvpers have been calling for solo queue for 7-8 years now. Meanwhile less than 1 year removed from BFA, Blizzard listens to 12 ppl and gives solo queue for Isles. It's just a dead on indication of the mismanagement and lack of attentiveness in providing what the game needs as opposed to what 12 ppl want.

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    Legion raids still can't be done solo? That's a bummer.
    they can in a sense, you just need to outgear it and hope you get the correct RNG, as an arms warrior i can get to P2 mythic kil'jaeden, everything before that can be cleared on all difficulties, Antorus however is hit and miss, everything on normal and HC is easily soloable, coven however still has the 99% damage reduction buff that stops any progression to agrammar and Argus. mythic Antorus is a massive spike in hp and damage, Eonar requires multiple people (unless you're a hunter or a DH) and coven again stops any and all progress =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Im angry because Blizzard does virtually nothing for pvp and pvpers. Pvpers have been calling for solo queue for 7-8 years now. Meanwhile less than 1 year removed from BFA, Blizzard listens to 12 ppl and gives solo queue for Isles. It's just a dead on indication of the mismanagement and lack of attentiveness in providing what the game needs as opposed to what 12 ppl want.
    Pretty sure it is more then 12 people that are interested in running Island Expeditions for collectibles. You can also solo queue for some PvP stuff. You couldn't solo queue for any island stuff. Just because they don't give you what they want doesn't mean they can't do something else. It isn't a sign of mismanagement and lack of attentiveness just because the game isn't catered to your own personal wants. Lol.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    they can in a sense, you just need to outgear it and hope you get the correct RNG, as an arms warrior i can get to P2 mythic kil'jaeden, everything before that can be cleared on all difficulties, Antorus however is hit and miss, everything on normal and HC is easily soloable, coven however still has the 99% damage reduction buff that stops any progression to agrammar and Argus. mythic Antorus is a massive spike in hp and damage, Eonar requires multiple people (unless you're a hunter or a DH) and coven again stops any and all progress =)
    even if you were a hunter or DH on Eonar it would still be difficult. if you're up in the ship clicking and meanwhile you got a bunch of Fel Annihilators bombing the crap out of Eonar it is game over. Odyn from Trial of Valor also has the same issue as Coven however that issue, you would think, is an easy one to fix simply by removing the damage reduction. Looking forward though to BfA it has some near impossible bosses to solo - G'huun, Rastakhan, Mekkatorque, Queen's Court, Skitra, Xanesh, Il'gynoth, Carapace and N'Zoth would all require significant mechanical changes and that list doesn't include the "damage reduction or damage boost" buff when bosses get close cause that is a relatively simple fix.

Compare that to Shadowlands where the only one that might have trouble solo-ing is Kel'thuzad and that is due to the adds not having anything to hit when you go downstairs

Thanks, finally I can choose not do the content solo I hated doing then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only took them 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Enter Name Here View Post
    squeezing out the last bits of engagement because theres nothing new coming up in a loooooooooooong time?

next up: mage tower?
    They are definitely trying to cram in every last bit of easy changes that should have been made earlier.. but at least something happens.

In this case I practically soloed this stuff last expansion already, it's nice that I can finally officially do it solo.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.