Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ..that's a big if don't know where you got that info from...we got just as good a chance going to Cleveland as we do an old world revamp
    All i know is if we go to Detroit, all classes will need big buffs. But yes, as usual, its all based on a baseless rumor, which is fine, but there really is nothing concrete to base any of this on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

The way that would most likely happen is if the Exodar were to get a Vindicaar update along side Silvermoon. It’d be great to have, but it would necessitate the Draenei and Blood Elves having major presence/content in the next xpac. Not saying it’s impossible, but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    And for what?
    Fun.
    The thing we're supposed to be having in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    Fun.
    The thing we're supposed to be having in the game.
    Yea, the fun people are having in the revamped cataclysm zones is just palpable. It's a waste of resources better spent on new content, new zones, new stories, new assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    So if the next expansion is gonna be a return to EK and Kalimdor , it would be a good opportunity to update Silvermoon, ghostlands and eversong woods.

I mean,seriously, it's been how many years ?

"Only if the story demands it". It demanded it years ago when the Sunwell was purified.
    „next“ expansion ? you think there will be another expansion ?
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-09-06 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Arathi Highlands, Darkshore, Tirisfal Glades.
    They were used for content. What kind if cost-effective content could they do in unused Horde capital?

Well I suppose they could nuke it like they did with Undercity and avoid upgrading it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Yea, the fun people are having in the revamped cataclysm zones is just palpable.
    You know you've got a good argument when your main point involves the lowest hanging fruit.
    Last edited by JSoup; 2021-09-07 at 03:34 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    So... basically the Ishgard Restoration from FFXIV? I'd rather it not be a timed event, but phased for player so that players can't "miss" the event. Removing content from a game always sucks.
    A thousand times this. It should always be part of the game, part of normal story progression. Removing critical story stuff from the game is never a good idea.

OT: I'm on board with any idea that progresses Silvermoon past a point where the Scourge is still attacking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.