Chains of Domination Soundtrack Now Available on Spotify, Deezer and Apple Music

Chains of Domination Soundtrack Now Available on Spotify, Deezer and Apple Music
    World of Warcraft: Shadowlands - Chains of Domination Soundtrack is now available for listening on Spotify, Deezer and Apple Music.

The album includes 17 songs composed by several Senior Composers (David Arkenstone, Neal Acree, Jake Lefkowitz and Glenn Stafford) and Senior Producer Charlotte Pyle.
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Title - Author - Duration

1. Sanctum of Domination - David Arkenstone - 01:41
    2. Domination In Chains - Neal Acree - 02:07
    3. Broker Market - Jake Lefkowitz - 01:55
    4. Broker Hospitality - Jake Lefkowitz - 01:46
    5. Korthia - City of Secrets - Glenn Stafford - 01:59
    6. Korthia - Lost Archives - Glenn Stafford - 02:39
    7. Broker Cartel - Jake Lefkowitz - 02:11
    8. Broker Curiosities - Jake Lefkowitz - 01:54
    9. Uther Devotion - Glenn Stafford - 01:47
    10. Uther Reflection - Glenn Stafford - 02:04
    11. Broker Engage - Jake Lefkowitz - 02:30
    12. Broker Patrol - Jake Lefkowitz - 01:51
    13. Draka Bound By Blood - Glenn Stafford - 02:27
    14. Go'el Bound By Blood - Glenn Stafford - 02:25
    15. Revendreth Sired - Jake Lefkowitz - 02:07
    16. Night Warrior Tides - Glenn Stafford - 01:55
    17. Zovaal - David Arkenstone, Neal Acree - 01:20
    Last edited by Lumy; 2021-09-19 at 01:32 AM.

Deezer bought out Ligma

WoW music isn't what it used to be. There's too much going on in every piece, every piece is orchestral with multiple sections (or whatever it's called) and no strong motives anymore. As a result, the music is now largely forgettable. The style changed a lot, and some evolution would be fine, but the newer Blizzard composers clearly have no clue what made WoW music vanilla - wotlk great.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is a Deezer?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    What is a Deezer?
    Deez nuts haha. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry you were close but the answer we're looking for is "Deez 'ere Nuts"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Maybe i should resub after these magnificent updates...

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    WoW music isn't what it used to be. There's too much going on in every piece, every piece is orchestral with multiple sections (or whatever it's called) and no strong motives anymore. As a result, the music is now largely forgettable. The style changed a lot, and some evolution would be fine, but the newer Blizzard composers clearly have no clue what made WoW music vanilla - wotlk great.
    Yeah, they try to make every single track into a huge orchestra piece, and it just doesn't work. Turns pretty much every piece into just noise.

There's a place for grand, epic tracks like these, but if you use them everywhere they just lose their impact. Earlier WoW had a lot of more subdued tracks that worked great as background music, and accompanied the game much better than those, and people remember those really well. Dropping walls of sound everywhere just makes people turn off music

5+ Year Old Account
    I think not all tracks have been released yet. There are many missing, especially the music from “By Our Hand” cinematic.

The album includes 17 songs composed by several Senior Composers (David Arkenstone, Neal Acree, Jake Lefkowitz and Glenn Stafford) and Senior Producer Charlotte Pyle.
    They should make him change his name.. reminds me too much of Jesse McCree

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgran View Post
    I honestly had to think about their relationship
    love WoWarcraft

Made my day.

yep. sign this.

especially vanilla music is deep tatooed into my brain. because it IS deep. wotlk was great too. and i also bought the MoP soundtrack. it was also great (the nonfunny songs). but since WoD/Legion, the „special“ property of wow music, its fundamental greatness and deep, is rather gone. it may be still atmospheric, but it is easy forgetable. totally different than the old music. its just some another good music in some video game. but nothing special.

in short: also in music, the quality is gone waaaay downward. as many other things in wow.

the high quality wow times are long over. this decade its the cheapshit decade.

- - - Updated - - -

oh behave! you bad bad bad boy! i see what you did there! you dark soul!
    thx for that nice daily portion of sarcasm. made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by sanaubia View Post
    Maybe i should resub after these magnificent updates...
    just one more "insert random drug",
    i swear i´m not a junky.

WotLK still has the best music. By far.

The music, as usual, is absolutely spectacular.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Yeah, they try to make every single track into a huge orchestra piece, and it just doesn't work. Turns pretty much every piece into just noise.

There's a place for grand, epic tracks like these, but if you use them everywhere they just lose their impact. Earlier WoW had a lot of more subdued tracks that worked great as background music, and accompanied the game much better than those, and people remember those really well. Dropping walls of sound everywhere just makes people turn off music
    Agreed. I feel MoP was the last expansion with an impactful soundtrack, but I guess a lot of that can be credited to Jeremy Soule(Skyrim soundtrack amongst others), but in general music has become way too noisy and busy. Sometimes you just need a simple tune that is easy to remember and hum along with, which most of the Vanilla soundtrack was based around. TBC was a lot more ambient which I enjoyed very much.

Honestly the best background music is the ones which accent the world but don't dominate it. Bombastic overly epic music will only tire the player out. I got my finger on Ctrl+M when entering certain areas just because the tracks are just too fricking noisy.
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2021-09-19 at 01:32 PM.

Glad other people notice this as well. It's not bad to have huge elaborate pieces, but save them for raids, dungeons, or quest finales. The zone music should be ambient and set the theme for the zone. Drustvar I think is the most recent example of a good zone where everything worked together. Antorus in my opinion was probably the best grand orchestral pieces they've ever made, it had some low quiet spots during trash, Antorus has been my favorite of the more recent music from the WoW composers.

Huh. I think Shadowlands music is great. Especially Oribos , gives me that old Blizzard vibe (D2) and LOTR. Revendreth & Maldraxxus are also great and fit really well with the theme of the zones.
    Last edited by GratsDing45; 2021-09-19 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame it's not YouTube Music?