Quests that actually NEED to be changed, but wont: Where are the Workers

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=53892/...re-the-workers

Anyone remember this one? The one where you're portrayed as the good guy for busting a workers union by giving meaningless rewards to the idiot workers and beating the shit out of their leader?

Wonder why this one hasn't been changed?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I know it's 90% sarcasm, but posts like that make Blizzard change stuff in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

Anyone remember this one? The one where you're portrayed as the good guy for busting a workers union by giving meaningless rewards to the idiot workers and beating the shit out of their leader?

How about the one where us, disguised as a Netherwing, whip and smack the shit out of slaves?

How about the one where we, in the Storm Peaks, must disguise ourselves as female Vrykul and whip male slaves into submission and literally kill the ones that say "I'd rather die than be a slave any longer!"

How about the one where we kill our girlfriend/boyfriend and rip out their heart for dating Gallywix and then working for him?

How about any quest that involve murdering someone or killing animals?!

10+ Year Old Account

Let's just keep to the point of minimal changes. If we were to change that as well, we might as well change all the animal quests, and slave quests, and claiming quests, stealing quests, and so on..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Remove combat from game
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

I am disgusted by the quests in this game!

I vote that we replace everything with fruit baskets. Does anyone care about fruits and their feelings?

Remove game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Given recent events at blizzard a union busting quest isnt exactly a good look
    Eh, you mean, recent decades of American industry?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    I am disgusted by the quests in this game!

I vote that we replace everything with fruit baskets. Does anyone care about fruits and their feelings?
    Finding offense to that. I'm not a vegan.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

What about all the poop quests. Talk about childish humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Rocket View Post
    What about all the poop quests. Talk about childish humor.
    We get it, you either want no changes or a completely flat world with nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    We get it, you either want no changes or a completely flat world with nothing.
    Yeah, I don't want them to retroactively change old things for no good reason, especially if it is political correctness. Especially if it is heavily biased in favor of one group and extremely biased against others, which is usually, white people, men and heterosexual people.

Yeah, I don't want them to retroactively change old things for no good reason, especially if it is political correctness. Especially if it is heavily biased in favor of one group and extremely biased against others, which is usually, white people, men and heterosexual people.
    Stop with the tribalism and trying to blame people who have done jack shit.

These changes arent biased against white people, men, or heterosexuals. They're just stupid as hell. Women are mad about it too. Not sure where you got gender and orientation from.

Stop with the tribalism and trying to blame people who have done jack shit.

These changes arent biased against white people, men, or heterosexuals. They're just stupid as hell. Women are mad about it too. Not sure where you got gender and orientation from.
    The premise is "let's remove things that might be offensive because they degrade women to being sexual objects".

- The Twin Consorts
    - Sexual Innuendo about riding dicks
    - Sexy paintings with women in sexy poses
    - References to real world MEN who are accused of having done certain things towards WOMEN

The premise is "let's remove things that might be offensive because they degrade women to being sexual objects".

- The Twin Consorts
    - Sexual Innuendo about riding dicks
    - Sexy paintings with women in sexy poses
    - References to real world MEN who are accused of having done certain things towards WOMEN
    Oh you're one of those people who think the name changes werent justified.

Carry on with your inane ramblings then.

Oh you're one of those people who think the name changes werent justified.

Carry on with your inane ramblings then.
    No, I think why stop there? There's much more sexual innuendo in the game. I think if Blizzard is being fair, they'll soon come to the conclusion, that the entire game is infested with it and isn't salvageable, so the only thing, that can be done, is to end it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    We already have multiple threads discussing this, we don't really need yet another. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead