Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    Yes im radical about that,but i didnt force my agenda into wow,they did.Its all their provocation.What i expect is to be a game as it used to be for 17 years now.Im not forcing my shit into game.Gtfo
    You have an issue where human rights are developing for minorities, a thing that should've been a long time ago, and acceptance is the issue now, it is lacking. We have people like you, with a radical mindset that nothing deserves to exist because you are frightened, worried, confused, and frustrated - you fear changes on some accounts. Other accounts are okay because you do not have to comprehend them.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2021-10-05 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Edited We, to 'You'
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Multi genders are none,you cant change ur actual gender,so there is one in game.
    Yeah yeah we already know you’re a bigot

10+ Year Old Account
    the problems of the world are real, really important and need to be addressed and solved in a manner that is inclusive to everyone, but in a nutshell im tired of real world politics in my fantasy game, not based on earth or earthlings....i play a fantasy game to escape reality, i dont want it shoved down my throat every time i log in.

This women rights/gay-lesbian/multi gender nonsense bullshit pretty much happens only in western europe/usa companies.ITS A GAME.Get the fuck out with your sick ideologies and go fucking see a doctor or something.These developers are indeed fucking idiots.\

Im getting ban again,which is good.Suck it

ONCE AGAIN,ITS NOT REAL LIFE ITS JUST A GAME.
    Lol. OK. I am not really happy about the removed jokes and flirtes either but you have another problem.

I for one am happy that i live in a country with western values so people like you can scream and shout all they want but the gay guy around the corner can life his live mostly without the fear of being killed.

Like you said: Go see a doctor you obviously have some underlining issues you need to adress. Or you know play non western games. I heared the saudis have just the best games ever and probably align quite well with you morals. Or russian games. They hate everything non russion. And gay people will never appear there so you are safe from their evil intends.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    We have an issue where human rights are developing for minorities, a thing that should've been a long time ago, and acceptance is the issue now, it is lacking. We have people like you, with a radical mindset that nothing deserves to exist because you are frightened, worried, confused, and frustrated - you fear changes on some accounts. Other accounts are okay because you do not have to comprehend them.
    Whats the purpouse of removing all this stuff ? this just proves how ACTUALLY ''frightened,worried,confused and frustrated'' these people are in their head that they actually want these stuff getting removed from the game,im literally rofl at them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Yeah yeah we already know you’re a bigot
    it's just funny how this thread is titled "sensitive western %$#@" when the OP is the super sensitive one about having to face certain people *existing*.

Quote Originally Posted by CataclismicSunrise View Post
    You know what? Fuck it. I used to be onboard with it, but I'm honestly sick of it now, I don't care, I don't give a shit anymore.
    if you were onboard with it only until it affected your life in some minor, inconsequential way, you were never really on board with it.

7+ Year Old Account
    "Politics don't belong in games!... unless the pushed political ideas overlap with my own, then its not 'politics' anymore"

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    Lol. OK. I am not really happy about the removed jokes and flirtes either but you have another problem.

I for one am happy that i live in a country with western values so people like you can scream and shout all they want but the gay guy around the corner can life his live mostly without the fear of being killed.

Like you said: Go see a doctor you obviously have some underlining issues you need to adress. Or you know play non western games. I heared the saudis have just the best games ever and probably align quite well with you morals. Or russian games. They hate everything non russion. And gay people will never appear there so you are safe from their evil intends.
    I didnt said they should be killed nor i think so,im against their aggressive agenda despite most people are against it,especially in thje game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    the problems of the world are real, really important and need to be addressed and solved in a manner that is inclusive to everyone, but in a nutshell im tired of real world politics in my fantasy game, not based on earth or earthlings....i play a fantasy game to escape reality, i dont want it shoved down my throat every time i log in.
    What exactly gets shoved down your throat when you log in? You are on a secondary side where you CHOSE to inform youself about stuff like this.
    I highly doubt you would have noticed ANYTHING ingame. Even the gay couple in ardenweald only gets glossed over and you can safly pretend it is a hetero realtionship.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    "Politics don't belong in games!... unless the pushed political ideas overlap with my own, then its not 'politics' anymore"
    it's even dumber then that. it's: "everything that isn't a white, straight, or male = political"

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Thats not my own ideology.It has been ideology of this game for so many years.Now muslims can ask for mosque in stormwind,i dont see why not.The game was made long time ago and should stay like that

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I also consider myself pretty progressive.

But holy shit, it's like if something doesn't go specifically out of its way to include every gender, color, orientation, understanding, idea, etc etc then it gets lambasted and cancelled.

Like holy shit sorry we didn't think to include a gay transexual self identifying female from a Himalayan tribe in our movie. Our bad.
    I agree on all points.
    I guess someone will try to make me feel bad about that.

I didnt said they should be killed nor i think so,im against their aggressive agenda despite most people are against it,especially in thje game.
    Don't lie, there's no point in it now. No one's buying it, so let it all out now that you're going all ahead full.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

This women rights/gay-lesbian/multi gender nonsense bullshit pretty much happens only in western europe/usa companies.ITS A GAME.Get the fuck out with your sick ideologies and go fucking see a doctor or something.These developers are indeed fucking idiots.\

Im getting ban again,which is good.Suck it

ONCE AGAIN,ITS NOT REAL LIFE ITS JUST A GAME.
    Methinks somebody has a few unresolved issues about his own sexuality. Don't hate yourself buddy, it's a great time to come out and embrace your true self!

wow. i am surprised. still unbanned and thread still open. i am foremost surprised about the latter one.

@Topic: Isnt the internet a great place ?
    Last edited by Niwes; 2021-10-05 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Need bigger walls.

But yeah, I know. It was more a suggestion to where a radical intended mind like OP can hide in a safety bubble without human development interfering.
    I fucking hate people like you with shitty responses like yours. Obviously he doesn't want to play Minecraft. He doesn't want to play a different game. He wants to play World of Warcraft, the same piece of shit game that he's been in love with for the last 20 years or however long this arsehole game has been around. OP is a man in love and his love is tearing him apart. He is a wounded animal. Why can't you people see that? Have some compassion, for God's sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the purpouse of removing all this stuff ? this just proves how ACTUALLY ''frightened,worried,confused and frustrated'' these people are in their head that they actually want these stuff getting removed from the game,im literally rofl at them.
    The things removed is one thing, human rights are another thing, and of two different acts at that.

Things removed as sadly an event of overreaction by Blizzard to handle this situation. More diversity happening, as an event of human rights developing and being more implemented.

You are scared of pixels changing, words being added, and things not being a completely straight choice for you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Thats not my own ideology.It has been ideology of this game for so many years.Now muslims can ask for mosque in stormwind,i dont see why not.The game was made long time ago and should stay like that
    But they won’t because Islam is not a race in WoW. Neither is Christianity or Judaism. So no, that’s a ludicrous comparison

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    And while I agree with you the said "solution" is not a solution, it's rather evasive maneuver against lawsuit. They should make changes in their offices and company management and not in-game which probably had almost zero impact on the fact that Blizz's leaders were molesting and mistreating women.
    The company asked staff what changes could be made to make them feel more included. A list of things in WoW that various groups/individuals found problematic was the result of this. So the changes in WoW are not the solution, engaging with staff is (part of) the solution and the changes are the result of the engagement.