Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    With the amount of effort they're putting into this TW event it's possible it reflects a desire from Blizzard to lean more on TW events to fill in the gaps in between content patches (ie, more frequency). That's just a wild guess though, so time will tell.
    Perhaps but it's an odd way to do. I didn't think time walking was all that popular with the playerbase... I could see them going the final fantasy route and reverting characters to their expansion builds but given how much changes in wow per patch much less expansion that would be exceedingly jarring.

Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Raids are getting slightly less broken. You still wont be soloing eonar/avatar/kj/aggramar
    Mythic Avatar and KJ are already soloable. Not sure about Eonar. Agg seems doable for some classes though.

I expect disappointment... buut still probably will end disappointed by that. I have grown up to expect nothing good off Blizz and get even less.

For sure they might remove some "non inclusive" content tho!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Did you miss the part where they're removing the AE cap on pretty much every ability in the game?
    That's a net negative in my book. M+ aoe meta is worst gameplay ever. I hoped that they would fix it the other way: add further cap to those abilities not affected yet.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    That's a net negative in my book. M+ aoe meta is worst gameplay ever. I hoped that they would fix it the other way: add further cap to those abilities not affected yet.
    So you just hate fun. I mean, I guess that's fine but I don't think there's a single person pushing M+ that doesn't see the AE changes in a positive light.

I expect some more bandaids for their fundamentally flawed core expansion systems, while implementing another mind numbing grind and the story will most certainly be still garbage tier.