Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Does he, though? Does he?
    Now i want to make a drawing...
    All electro characters in the game...and razor alone in the middle of all the hot girls...

What an awesome idea....if i had the power to draw all those characters

We ever figure out who this woman was from Kazuha's friend's story?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    We ever figure out who this woman was from Kazuha's friend's story?

That's Kujou Sara.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    I just realized 2 things:

There is no male electro characters (MC electro i guess)
    And electro element is the one with most hot grills (Beidou, Lisa, Keqing, Sara, Raiden)

Is there lore related to this facts or something?
    This man dissing the goodest boy like that, such a disrespect.

Electro is the ara ara element, and you missed Fischl, everyone wants an goth gf.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    This man dissing the goodest boy like that, such a disrespect.

Electro is the ara ara element, and you missed Fischl, everyone wants an goth gf.
    I didnt want to experience the rage of the twitter mob..."she is a minor! how dare you"
    Fischl is in lingerie though (>_<) confusing MihoYo

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile she exists:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I tried doing Aszdaha by myself and got completely bodied. I tried using albedo, but I quickly learned that he doesn't generate shields very well against him. Super annoying that Albedo's flowers don't work as intended against boss enemies because they just immediately despawn. I don't have Zhonlgi, and the only shield character I have leveled up is Diona, but her artifacts are garbage (level 6-8). Just gave up and did coop. Got carried through the last 50% of the boss's health while dead on the ground.
    Same here, Azhdaha is the only boss in the game that i can't do reliably alone. I have only Diona and Noelle as shield chars and both are not good enough for him. I can only burst him down but that only works on weeks where he hasn't ice as an element since my main damage comes from Ayaka.
    Thinking about leveling Thoma though, his shields are supposed to be quite good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    Same here, Azhdaha is the only boss in the game that i can't do reliably alone. I have only Diona and Noelle as shield chars and both are not good enough for him. I can only burst him down but that only works on weeks where he hasn't ice as an element since my main damage comes from Ayaka.
    Thinking about leveling Thoma though, his shields are supposed to be quite good.
    I just do lazy mode and spam charge shots with Ganyu on him.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I just do lazy mode and spam charge shots with Ganyu on him.
    Don't have her. I usually do Azhdaha with a friend, his Zhongli just stays the whole time in melee while i die when i get stuck in the shockwaves once.
    There are surely a few chars that can do him easily but my A-Team is Jean, Klee, Ayaka and Ei and they just take too much damage (and are basically all melee).

Don't have her. I usually do Azhdaha with a friend, his Zhongli just stays the whole time in melee while i die when i get stuck in the shockwaves once.
    There are surely a few chars that can do him easily but my A-Team is Jean, Klee, Ayaka and Ei and they just take too much damage (and are basically all melee).
    Can't you just outheal him with Jean?
    If she is lacking ER% try stacking another Anemo just for the energy.

Whenever he goes stompy stompy, you just sit in jeans healing circle.

That's how I do it with Bennett when I'm too lazy to switch characters.
    I do him without any shields.

5+ Year Old Account
    I just realized 2 things:

There is no male electro characters (MC electro i guess)
    And electro element is the one with most hot grills (Beidou, Lisa, Keqing, Sara, Raiden)

Is there lore related to this facts or something?
    Then wait for Yae to come home.

You don't need Zhongli for Azhdaha, Diona or Noelle shields should be enough for unlucky hits from his element infused attacks. You can and should dodge most of them, Zhongli only makes it so that you barely have to bother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Can't you just outheal him with Jean?
    If she is lacking ER% try stacking another Anemo just for the energy.

Whenever he goes stompy stompy, you just sit in jeans healing circle.

That's how I do it with Bennett when I'm too lazy to switch characters.
    I do him without any shields.
    I never though of sitting it out in the healing circle but i may try this. Altough Benetts pulse healing seems much stronger than Jeans. Her heal instantly heals the whole group to full but the pulsing is not that good. My Benett is only lv 70 though and i can't really compare it, it just seems that way when i see other benetts.
    I only have 2 Jean heals the whole encounter normally since i specced my Jean for ATK to boost her heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    You don't need Zhongli for Azhdaha, Diona or Noelle shields should be enough for unlucky hits from his element infused attacks. You can and should dodge most of them, Zhongli only makes it so that you barely have to bother.
    As is said i can kill him but not on ice weeks since my damage is simply not enough. I can't evade all of his damage with a melee team, especially not in the last phase. It's just interesting since all other bosses are quite easy, it's just him that seems much more demanding.

As is said i can kill him but not on ice weeks since my damage is simply not enough. I can't evade all of his damage with a melee team, especially not in the last phase. It's just interesting since all other bosses are quite easy, it's just him that seems much more demanding.
    You could try Razor when Azdaha is frost, he's poor man's Eula and can do decent dmg, Diona's shield is strong against cryo dmg, Yanfei works fine too even if she can be a little squishy, also if you use Baal you should try to spam as many Q you can from other chars to empower her, her burst dmg with proper artifacts and talents is no joke at all

Edit: 22 pulls after Hu Tao i got Jean, now i have 100% for Itto
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-11-10 at 01:53 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Am i crazy or this whole new event only gave us primos enough for...2 wishes and a half?

(>_<) *tear up smile emoji*
    No more or less than the usual. The difference is that events with shops will let you buy your 300 primos in one go instead of being drip fed over a week

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    No more or less than the usual. The difference is that events with shops will let you buy your 300 primos in one go instead of being drip fed over a week
    Im only noticing because i dont have a card to pay stuff online right now...so for the first time im not "P2W" player.

So...im only noticing now how messed up a F2P player life is

Most of the enemies that are supposed to be countered with shields have such cheese mechanics to justify bringing one it's not fun. The geovishaps have several autotargeting attacks that can't be dodged, and even their "hit a shield and be stunned" gimmick sometimes doesn't work and they just slide you over without ever "hitting" you.
    Same can be said about Azdaha, first time it released it felt like a massive step up from previous weeklies, and still is imo. La Signora feels more akin to Childe imo, but honesty fuck Azdaha. A lot of attacks can't be iframe, you legit need a shield unless you're a dodging god because the mark SLAPS. Pretty much a Zhongli check. It doesn't help the fact he has A LOT more hp than other weeklies, and can't even be damaged while he's transitioning.
    On the other hand, the Primo Geovishap has a good design imo, you can actually play around his skills, and the only attack that demands you a shield can be iframed. But it has the downside you lose a massive reflect damage. It's a fair trade.

Im only noticing because i dont have a card to pay stuff online right now...so for the first time im not "P2W" player.

So...im only noticing now how messed up a F2P player life is
    As a f2p, you gotta play the game like the gacha doesn't exist, luckily the game itself is really fun on its own.
    Last edited by Gomelus; 2021-11-10 at 02:32 PM.

Harp is best bow for Childe, Amos for Ganyu if she will ever get a rerun before 14th childe rerun
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Yeah, my Childe currently has Harp, and Ganyu has Amos. Not sure where to put this other Harp now, Fischl I guess? Venti is running the R5 Stringless. Guess it's all good either way.

(Is it just me, or does every good comp say, "Use person 1, person 2, person 3, and also Xingqiu."
    Do a R1 Harp
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Yeah, my Childe currently has Harp, and Ganyu has Amos. Not sure where to put this other Harp now, Fischl I guess? Venti is running the R5 Stringless. Guess it's all good either way.

(Is it just me, or does every good comp say, "Use person 1, person 2, person 3, and also Xingqiu."
    Yeah, I find it kinda funny when you're watching a showcase of a fringe dps unit, and they're paired with a combination of Kazuha, Bennet, Xingqiu, Xiangling, Zhongli... they legit use the whole burst rotation and by the time they get to "showcase" the unit in question everything is dead.