Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    It very very likely was Kyle, and it still has no bearing on this case. That is, unless certain people think off-handed comments made weeks before August 25th, toward people who were not present on August 25th, with nobody from August 25th or the date of the video knowing the comments were said, somehow matter.
    its not very likely it was kyle. its a random video with a random voice. there is nothing showing its kyle. its as likely to be him as any video on the internet with a voice in it.

I was sweating these past few days but thank God the jury was level headed enough to find him not guilty

Biden on Rittenhouse verdict: “Well look, I stand by what the jury has concluded. The jury system works and we have to abide by it,”

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    So have any riots started?
    Probably not now that the rioters and looters know people have the right to defend themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Probably not now that the rioters and looters know people have the right to defend themselves.
    Something trumpkins should keep in mind too, because damn would that have been a lot of "self defending" on January 6th at the capital, had the police been also told that any threats can be neutralized at will, unarmed or not like kyle did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    If that also applied to left-wing causes.

Oh right, last dude to try that got mowed down by the cops.

Especially when reminded that Wisconsin is an open carry state.

Man, the number of folks that I guess think that Wisconsin is now a shooting range for protesters is interesting and stuff. Peoples world views can be pretty wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Something trumpkins should keep in mind too, because damn would that have been a lot of "self defending" on January 6th at the capital, had the police been also told that any threats can be neutralized at will, unarmed or not like kyle did.
    Well they did. I don't know if you remember the woman that got shot at by the capital police as she was entering the building? And she was way less of a threat than the three people Rittenhouse shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, the number of folks that I guess think that Wisconsin is now a shooting range for protesters is interesting and stuff. Peoples world views can be pretty wild.
    If you're white and right-wing enough you can get away with in most states.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well they did. I don't know if you remember the woman that got shot at by the capital police as she was entering the building? And she was way less of a threat than the three people Rittenhouse shot.
    She was part of a huge group of people that were fully equipped to take hostages, attacking a place that's of a far greater importance than whatever random building Rittenhouse was supposedly protecting (and lying about, too). Sure, if you twist the facts to only count her as a single individual, she was less of a threat to armed security personnel - but then again, we constantly see here how Rittenhouse was just about to be lynched by a mob, so... I guess we should include the others? Or that does only happen when it works in your favour?
    Last edited by KaPe; 2021-11-20 at 01:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    She was part of a huge group that were fully equipped to take hostages, attacking a place that's of a far greater importance than whatever random building Rittenhouse was supposedly protecting. Sure, if you twist the fact to only count her as a single individual, she was less of a threat to armed security personnel - but then again, we constantly see here how Rittenhouse was just about to be lynched by a mob, so... I guess we should include the others? Or that does only happen when it works in your favour?
    Ritterhouse was pretty much only pretending to protect that building, he was never hired or asked to defend it.
    What kind of person even does that? Just drive to another city to defend a random piece of private property? For a owner you have never met, and never even asked you do it?

I remember that the capitol building was entirely overrun. Do you remember that part? They shot one threat in retreat, they didn't shoot all threats in defence of the place. This kyle case is strong case towards them clearly having had all justifications towards repelling the invaders at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    I mean, standing policy should be to just shoot the next Kyle Rittenhouse the second he or she shows up at a protest with a gun strapped across themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I mean, standing policy should be to just shoot the next Kyle Rittenhouse the second he or she shows up at a protest with a gun strapped across themselves.
    It would be self defence, so i'm sure it would be okay now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Biden on Rittenhouse verdict: “Well look, I stand by what the jury has concluded. The jury system works and we have to abide by it,”
    Oh, that was already amended by the time you made the post.

While the verdict in Kenosha will leave many Americans feeling angry and concerned, myself included, we must acknowledge that the jury has spoken.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...esident-biden/

No fucking way does his political advisors let him leave off with a neutral jury thing. They had to release a statement including the president's anger at the verdict.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Ritterhouse was pretty much only pretending to protect that building, he was never hired or asked to defend it.
    What kind of person even does that? Just drive to another city to defend a random piece of private property? For a owner you have never met, and never even asked you do it?
    People that don't want to see towns pillaged and burned by looters, and rioters. I doubt most people in those protests even give two shits about the cause, they're just there to hopefully loot shit.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    People are allowed to travel across state lines :P
    The same people that scream "open borders open borders!"

People that don't want to see towns pillaged and burned by looters, and rioters. I doubt most people in those protests even give two shits about the cause, they're just there to hopefully loot shit.
    Some go for a chance of looting, and some go for a chance of killing some "looters".

But sure, if it makes you feel better, you can keep this fantasy of kyle being this heroic defender of the town, only caring about saving it.

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    Oh, that was already amended by the time you made the post.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...esident-biden/

No fucking way does his political advisors let him leave off with a neutral jury thing. They had to release a statement including the president's anger at the verdict.
    Should also be noted that the first one was a complete dodge of the reporter calling him out over calling Rittenhouse a white supremacist. His people should be more concerned with the defimation lawsuit coming his way not to mention the fact the second statement looks completely comical after he already admitted publicly he never followed the trial. He is basically trying to be angered at something he never bothered to pay attention to.

- - - Updated - - -

Especially when law enforcement is being neutered by the dems to the point they can't protect anyone. People are going to protect themselves since law enforcement can no longer protect them.
    Last edited by rrayy; 2021-11-20 at 02:13 AM.