Torghast Leveling

I saw a mention recently that using Torghast to level a character hits a point where it becomes very
    non-optimal. I have 2 Plate wearing characters left to get to 60 after a 2 month absence from the
    game to computer issues and I need to go ahead and finish them. So at what level do I stop using
    it ? Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    I saw a mention recently that using Torghast to level a character hits a point where it becomes very
    non-optimal. I have 2 Plate wearing characters left to get to 60 after a 2 month absence from the
    game to computer issues and I need to go ahead and finish them. So at what level do I stop using
    it ? Thx.
    last weekend i leveled my druid first in thorgast up to level 53, then the bonus quests in the 4 zones and the 4 Dungeons.
    It took me about 5 Hours to get from 50 to 60 quick and easy in Bear Form.

Did the same 3 Weeks ago with my Blood-DK, pulled everything together really easy.
    I only used my Heirlooms after i reached 51, because at 50 they are really weak.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    it ? Thx.
    I haven't done much Torghast levelling because the zone levelling (Threads of Fate) is seriously quick and has been hugely improved in 9.1.5. the bonus objectives are far easier to complete, they also give renown - make sure you buy a level 40 renown thing on your main for your alt before you start

it ? Thx.
    Torghast leveling is actually slow imo.

What you can do is do the daily quest every day, that would be good xp/hour but doing multiple runs a days is just not worth it.

The daily quest is absolutely worth it, and since there is no point in clearing and the difficulty is ridiculously low you can just walk from floor to floor, no bother clearing or going ways to collect anima powers. Stealth users have a huge advantage here.

Other than that, be sure while leveling to complete all bonus quests in all 4 zones (+20 renown), at least one threads of fate torghast (+1 renown) and all 4 "helping the zones" quests (+4 renown) - that means you will ding 60 with renown 65. And those are only the guaranteed, you can also get additional renown from dungeons, bgs and there is a small chance from the torghast endoss.

Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    Torghast leveling is actually slow imo.

What you can do is do the daily quest every day, that would be good xp/hour but doing multiple runs a days is just not worth it.
    I've pretty much stayed out of Torghast up to this point but it sounds like you are saying there is a daily Torghast quest that is in fact worth
    the effort which tbh I was unaware of. Thx.

Edit: I have since read up on the Daily and it sounds like it will be useful. Thx.
    Last edited by JDL49; 2022-01-03 at 11:33 PM.