Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    And if they are a 3 man team, then a mafia could make a big play to win the game tonight by forcing a lynch on a non mafian to be 3/7, then get a kill tonight for 3/6. Hmmm...
    other then we started at 10... with 2 dead town.

So we are at 5-3 or 5-2-1

Im gunna guess theres not 2 neighborizor numbers wise i doubt it traitor dies tomorrow if not recruited so lookin good for town

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    Im gunna guess theres not 2 neighborizor numbers wise i doubt it traitor dies tomorrow if not recruited so lookin good for town
    I mean I want us to win too but I’m not sure how two town deaths is “good” for town.

It’s comments like this make me suspicious as all hell of you.

Especially when we literally said it could be mylo today lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    I mean I want us to win too but I’m not sure how two town deaths is “good” for town.

It’s comments like this make me suspicious as all hell of you.

Especially when we literally said it could be mylo today lol.
    2 town deaths? You mean val and lora? Well if and likely when xan flips scum and the traitor dies that likely leaves 1 scum left

- - - Updated - - -

You keep saying mylo wtf is mylo

- - - Updated - - -

Idk why im still suspicious im sorry i dont articulate sentences well.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    In seriousness....Xanjori seems the clear choice for a lynch today as things currently stand.

Bwon- I am currently inclined to believe she is town, though it's not a strong read. Feels like she just doesn't have info she's acting on at all.
    Well, alright then. What's the current Votecount?

Yes, I have zero info and I'm just kinda here. Also if I DO look Scummy, who would be my partners?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Well, alright then. What's the current Votecount?

Yes, I have zero info and I'm just kinda here. Also if I DO look Scummy, who would be my partners?
    Bwom, It not about looking scummy and who might you partners be... but you arent assisting town in finding scum. You have zero information because you arent looking at interactions and finding information or questioning people or their thoughts. The just kinda here doesnt really help.

Also if I DO look Scummy, who would be my partners?
    Psycho, clearly.

Im here, and apparently the clear choice for a lynch today.

Anyone else find it interesting that I reveal to Cereal that I have a BPV and he wants to move a lynch on me? Anyone at all see why that might just be a bit suspicious? I can already tell you that he doesn't know what the reward is because he continually asked me when abouts I had gotten mine and feared that Pyscho or Graeham had spoiled it for him by discussing the butterfly in the thread. I fear that by telling him of my reward I gave scum a bit of an advantage here, as he was able to come to the conclusion that their couldn't be a BPV (or more rewards later) in play and the PGO, meaning scum could target as they please without fear of death.

Vote: Cereal

I should have been more active yesterday but it was one hell of a shit day. However Im better and more around today so Ill do my best where I can.

3+ Year Old Account
    Oh, there's a Scum Neighbourer? Hmm..

Well I guess I know what to do now

Vote Cereal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I was definitely thinking that Marack seems a bit nicer this game. Not as much vinegar in his posts. So I vibe with you on that.
    You sure? Look at his quote to me lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account

Vote Cereal

- - - Updated - - -

You want me to go back to being a nasty ass towards you?

You seem to be getting better, but you dont seem to be putting, what I amount to real effort, into the game. You are playing reactionary, but not answering questions people ask you.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Anyone else find it interesting that I reveal to Cereal that I have a BPV and he wants to move a lynch on me? Anyone at all see why that might just be a bit suspicious?
    This is because your reward was different from mine. This is precisely why I had questions about your reward and asked if the BPV was one-shot or good until consumed. We even then discussed the repercussions of a perma BPV. The fact that yours is different and you maintained that is what made me suspect. Then some dots connected with Val's death and I presented it.

I can already tell you that he doesn't know what the reward is because he continually asked me when abouts I had gotten mine and feared that Pyscho or Graeham had spoiled it for him by discussing the butterfly in the thread. I fear that by telling him of my reward I gave scum a bit of an advantage here, as he was able to come to the conclusion that their couldn't be a BPV (or more rewards later) in play and the PGO, meaning scum could target as they please without fear of death.
    If you are making the argument that the only reason modfox posted about the reward is because I stated you said it was a BPV, then it amuses me. Once I was given the reward and saw that it specifically discusses doctor, everything around the rolecards started to make more sense (ie: why did the PGO have the doctor info if there is no doctor). My only confusion remains with the traitor RC, but we will see what happens tonight.

Vote: Xanjori

Obviously this is where my vote is.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Cereal
    You have to make the decision for yourself. There could be a Mafia Neighborizor, but I doubt it. I am the Town Neighborizor. Xanjori is claiming I'm scum after I claimed he is scum.

You have to make your decision on which one of us you believe. If you keep your vote on me, that is fair, but you are going to be wrong once I flip.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, he has been quite helpful to you this game. He has been giving you tips to participate more and general advice. I haven't detected really much salt from Marack at all.

Can we get a vote count in game

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CerealLord View Post
    Yes, he has been quite helpful to you this game. He has been giving you tips to participate more and general advice. I haven't detected really much salt from Marack at all.
    If I have any salt, I'd say its because my help and proding has more or less gone of deaf ears...

Anyone else find it interesting that I reveal to Cereal that I have a BPV and he wants to move a lynch on me? Anyone at all see why that might just be a bit suspicious? I can already tell you that he doesn't know what the reward is because he continually asked me when abouts I had gotten mine and feared that Pyscho or Graeham had spoiled it for him by discussing the butterfly in the thread. I fear that by telling him of my reward I gave scum a bit of an advantage here, as he was able to come to the conclusion that their couldn't be a BPV (or more rewards later) in play and the PGO, meaning scum could target as they please without fear of death.

I should have been more active yesterday but it was one hell of a shit day. However Im better and more around today so Ill do my best where I can.
    This post reeks. Purely defensive. The description in the opening post says the first person each phase to say butterfly gets a reward, so it's clear that there are multiple, and it makes sense for it to be a Doctor considering the theme. Not to mention Cereal asking about whether he received the reward tracks with he way Cereal described it.

Xanjori is outed, y'all

- - - Updated - - -

Xanjori (Grae, Psycho, Cereal)
    Cereal (Xanjori, Bwon)
    Marack (Claws)

I think that's accurate

- - - Updated - - -

I had a thought of "Why would Xan lie about the prize?" But at the same time, he made the comment about being around more and has yet to comment on literally anything else even though there has been a good deal of discussion on other topics.

- - - Updated - - -

Admittedly, I'm also biased because I've been calling Xanjori scum since d1

I dislike using RL for reasons, I'd rather focus on game. But I got a new job, I got sick, Im now at risk of losing that new job and to top it off my Xmas/birthday present arrived yesterday only for us to find out it has a massive customs tax fee on it that I cannot afford. I dont want to disrespect the game by using excuses but I found it very hard to motivate myself to post.

And yes Im well aware there are multiple rewards, I got the first and Cereal tried to get the second, but the discussion of gifts caused him to not gain one. We even discussed in the chat whether or not Graeham or Psycho had deliberately sabotaged it for him having realised the gifts were in play and not wanting town to get them. Literally all Cereals information on the prizes is what I've revealed to him.

I've not lied about my prize at all, I still have it in my possession obviously.

Day Two Vote count

1 - Marack ( Claws #484,

3 - Xan ( grae #517, psycho #519, Cereal #592,

2 - Cereal ( Xan #589, Bwon #590,
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

I dislike using RL for reasons, I'd rather focus on game. But I got a new job, I got sick, Im now at risk of losing that new job and to top it off my Xmas/birthday present arrived yesterday only for us to find out it has a massive customs tax fee on it that I cannot afford. I dont want to disrespect the game by using excuses but I found it very hard to motivate myself to post.

And yes Im well aware there are multiple rewards, I got the first and Cereal tried to get the second, but the discussion of gifts caused him to not gain one. We even discussed in the chat whether or not Graeham or Psycho had deliberately sabotaged it for him having realised the gifts were in play and not wanting town to get them. Literally all Cereals information on the prizes is what I've revealed to him.

I've not lied about my prize at all, I still have it in my possession obviously.
    I'm sorry about the RL stuff. That really sucks and it sounds rough to deal with. I hope you don't lose the job and you feel better.

What makes you think Cereal didn't get the prize? Just that he was asking about it or did he actively tell you that?

Because I would imagine he wouldn't know what the reward is if he didn't get it. And it very much seems like the reward wasn't rescinded until Cereal talked about it in thread based on Foxxi's post. I don't see why he would have lost it and had that communicated privately for Foxxi to later clarify in the thread with the most convenient timing ever.

I am sorry to hear this. I hope everything gets better for you and that you feel better. That sounds awful.

Well the bolded part is just not true since I did get it before it was discussed and it is sitting waiting for me to use it. And we did talk about that but it felt like a lot of you asking me my opinions you just agreeing with everything I said or a real non-answer answer.

theres a possibility he never recieved it yet and is just plotting around due to he just did the butterfly thing this day and idk if you recieve it immediatly or if its at the end of the day i did go back and read that rule it doesnt say just says will be rewarded

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    theres a possibility he never recieved it yet and is just plotting around due to he just did the butterfly thing this day and idk if you recieve it immediatly or if its at the end of the day i did go back and read that rule it doesnt say just says will be rewarded
    You get it as soon as Foxxi sees someone post butterfly. I got mine immediately and Xan said he got his immediately too.

I did tell him I did not get it (as I explained in my blog post) because I wanted to fish for more info. I actually still never told him in neighbor chat that I got it and revealed it in the thread instead.