Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    What... A case was made... I feel Xan gave up with the self vote, and I also feel bad for him for the RL shit he's going through

I dont like the "I want to hammer" mentality of psycho... put your money where your mouth is, if you feel that strongly.
    I'm literally voting Xan already. So is Cereal. If we want a lynch to happen, we have to hammer.

Why aren't you voting Xan? His quitting was a mafia concession. If he was town he wouldn't just give up and self vote. He'd know that no matter what I said, he's town and lynching him is both a mistake and will probably lose the game. He knew he couldn't come up with an argument and likely apologized to his partner.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm alive, and tired, and we have so little time apparently and we're clearly lynching Xanjori and we need two more votes. Let's do this.

vote: Xanjori

3+ Year Old Account
    I hope I don't come across as Scummy because of this but

Vote Xanjori

I feel really sorry for the dude, and it looks to me like he's done with this game
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    I'm literally voting Xan already. So is Cereal. If we want a lynch to happen, we have to hammer.

Why aren't you voting Xan? His quitting was a mafia concession. If he was town he wouldn't just give up and self vote. He'd know that no matter what I said, he's town and lynching him is both a mistake and will probably lose the game. He knew he couldn't come up with an argument and likely apologized to his partner.
    How about this... Fuck you

I hope scum kill you.

Ever think I was so ADAMANT about there being a traitor was 100% knowing there is one in game?

Mafia, if you recruit me, it buys another day of dealing with this scrap... you also have to figure out where the doc protect is going to be. As much as I might want a win, I dont want to deal with Bwoms non-playing and psychos play.

Vote: Xan
    Feel better

3+ Year Old Account
    Well... ok then. That's a bit alarming but I can fix being a sheep

This is my last post because it is now night and we shouldn't talk but let us keep this civil.

It is now night

- - - Updated - - -

Final Vote Count:

1 - Marack ( Claws #484,

5 - Xan ( grae #517, psycho #519, Cereal #592, Robo #623, Bwon #624,

Xanjori the Mafia Goon has been lynched

- - - Updated - - -

It is now day, no one has died.

With seven alive, majority is 4

Day 3 deadline 1/13 @ 11pm EST
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm awake...but about to go to bed in a couple minutes. Obvious lynch choice is obvious with Marack confessing he was a traitor yesterday. We should spend some time considering who is likely the last mafian, but I doubt we'll get too much done given the foregone conclusion of this day.

Good night everybody.

Well i guess that was my bad for not being there eod i fell asleep like a dumbass. I know it looks real bad im glad you still got the lynch off.

It looks like marack got recruited prolonging the game a day. Tbh id be down for chatting or just smashing marack and getting back to business either way whatever you guys want.

As for xans partner i dont really have much clue id laugh if it was bwon but i doubt she would of recruited marack so thats likely not it.

marack blowing up on psycho probably would not of gotten him recruited either..

I'm quite curious at the possibility of grae however nothing solid to go on

- - - Updated - - -
    @CerealLord who did you nieghborize? can they confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

I am heading to bed but recruiting Marack makes no sense to me. All it does is give town an extra day to discuss things.

And yea I did invite someone. We haven’t talked much since this night ended so quickly.

Id still be imterested in who and that they can confirm i am also passing out

About to pass back out, but off the top of my head, Grae, Claws, and Bwon are the three I'm most interested in. Claws probably the most towny of that bunch.

We always kill Marack today

3+ Year Old Account
    So... any guesses for who his Partner might be?

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    So... any guesses for who his Partner might be?
    Do you have any guesses?

3+ Year Old Account
    Psycho was heavily (?) analyzing him? So maybe?

Psycho was heavily (?) analyzing him? So maybe?
    I dont really think its psycho any thoughts on graeham or others

I'm gonna be honest, the more I think about it, the more I think it's just Bwon. It explains Marack's frustration directed at her and his general choice to throw in the towel, and Bwon has this fixation with voting/sussing me that feels unearned - like she was just following the direction of her partner who had been trying to push me the whole game.

Also the fact Bwon has not been able to really explain a single read, when I'm pretty sure she was able to have even the most basic of reasons for her own reads last time I saw her play as town.

There's a pretty good chance of that but would bwon have recruited marack? Like i suppose they could of input it in before xan was lynched in those few mins but i doubt bwon would of recruited him if it was her by herself i mean there's always a first time for these things i guess

3+ Year Old Account
    Grasping at straws. This happens every game by the way. 'Oohhh Bwon dosen't know anything! She must be Scum!!!!'

I have zero info on anyone or anything, and I'm honestly really surprised I haven't been killed yet

Quote Originally Posted by Clawsout View Post
    There's a pretty good chance of that but would bwon have recruited marack? Like i suppose they could of input it in before xan was lynched in those few mins but i doubt bwon would of recruited him if it was her by herself i mean there's always a first time for these things i guess
    This entire post is incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Grasping at straws. This happens every game by the way. 'Oohhh Bwon dosen't know anything! She must be Scum!!!!'

I have zero info on anyone or anything, and I'm honestly really surprised I haven't been killed yet
    And nope! That isn't why you are being suspected currently.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you have no info, why would you be killed?

Who do you think is scum, if it is not you, and why?