What you've all been waiting for you...

A disgruntled senior artist at Blizzard who recently resigned, and is in my hardcore Looking for Raid community, mentioned this during one of our leveling nights, to myself and 2 other levelers. Their identity is known to us, so we know from their Linkedin that they until recently worked on World of Warcraft.

The expansion will be unveiled in the first half of March on a YouTube Livestream. Patch 9.2 is set to release at the end of February. 9.2 has multiple cinematics. The final one will be available in week 2 with The Jailer. The expansion is revealed 2 days later, the following Thursday.

Expansion name: Rise of the Tuskarr
    New continent: The Tuskarr Isles
    - 5 zones thematic to the different Tuskarr clans. Main story in each zone are around hunting ancient sky whales and building large Igloos.
    - One zone is fully dedicated to end-game content, ala Suramar. This is the zone thematic to the Tuskarr King. Elder Ko’nani is a central character here. This is also the location of the Tuskarr’s Frost Resistance which the story will dive into. The first raid is located in this zone, a massive Igloo, ala Stormsong Valley. The turtles in Northrend did not die and are in “the background”.

New PvE System: Igloos - procedurally generated igloos that will feature a variety of different bosses to fight. There are powers similar to Torghast. It was explained as a “boss-rush mode”. There are very few packs of normal mobs. The core gameplay is heavily focused on boss fights. The system has a Challenge Mode style for cosmetics rewards - think Mage Tower, but several bosses and unique powers.

New Class: Trapper, Mail class, 2 specs, Ranged DPS with fishing nets. Super large fish nets for Tanking.

Keypoints:
    • Level cap increased to 70.
    • All Timewalking zones becomes 1-60. Shadowlands is added to Chromie.
    • Partial Old-World Revamp. Notable zones that are overhauled include Dragonblight and Howling Fjord. These will have content related to max level and players will visit them briefly during questing. Vrykul has a major presence in Howling Fjord. Kamagua is updated, it is larger quest hub, but not as portrayed in Hearthstone. The Murlocs are once again a major player in Dragonblight.
    • Other zones such as Elwynn Forest, Durotar, Westfall, Duskwood remains the same but with improved graphics. Many of the old buildings have been updated to modern graphics. This includes Stormwind and Orgrimmar. Every zone now also has an Igloo.
    • Cross-faction end-game gameplay. Raiding, Dungeons, PvP, and other end-game content can be done in groups of both factions. Cannot be cross-faction grouped in Warmode. Opposing faction cities are still hostile.
    • Major professions overhaul - large focus, multiple new developers recruited specifically for this.

Conclusion of Shadowlands (9.2.5 and Pre-Patch):
    - Using the Forge of the First Ones, the Jailer successfully drains Azeroth, severely injuring the planet. The wounds that were sealed have reemerged and Azeroth is on the brink of dying - again.
    - After Zovaal the Jailer has been defeated, The First Ones (3) appear in the cinematic, resetting Zovaal to his original, deactivated form. He is not dead, and will return in the future.
    - There will be an epilogue in the form of 9.2.5 featuring a short questline centered around Tyrande “forgiving” Sylvanas, and Sylvanas looking for Nathanos. The patch will also include minor quality of life additions and Timewalking for BFA dungeons (incl. M+), and the Battle for D’azalor raid.
    - Anduin is “saved”, but will not be himself. As the heroes of Azeroth return, the Stormwind Nobles are skeptical of their King, instead giving their loyalty to Turalyon. Anduin will feel defeated and depressed about everything he did during his domination and will not fight it. Genn Greymane and Matthias Shaw is acting on Anduin’s behalf to restore him to the throne. Tension in the Alliance is growing.
    - The Scarlet Crusade is significantly growing in power in the background, Turalyon plays a big part in this.

This is all I managed to get notes for - everything was happening quickly, and we were not warned that they were going to spill the beans. Believe it if you will, the reveal is just 2 months away.

10+ Year Old Account
    You legit copied alot of stuff from another leak even the last sentence is a 100% copy lol.
    This is least real leak so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    This is least real leak so far.
    Yet the best.

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Yet the best.
    What could ever top Wrath of the Bolvar?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Agreed, Wrath of the Bolvar is the one true leak. One ring leak to rule them all

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Taliesin is that you?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This one actually.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Or this one.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    and is in my hardcore Looking for Raid community
    Lol what the fuck is a hardcore LFR community

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    This one actually.
    I see.

It has begun then.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

I know this is a joke but I would genuinely like to see it without any irony at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    no Tinker Class mention? #FakeNews
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    Lol what the fuck is a hardcore LFR community
    I could imagine a community that does LFR to prove how much of a joke it is. like doing it all in quest greens or something

Quote Originally Posted by RiseOfTheTuskarrs View Post
    New Class: Trapper, Mail class, 2 specs, Ranged DPS with fishing nets. Super large fish nets for Tanking.
    Okay, the tanking part actually made me smile and blow air from my nose.
    So I give you 1 good point.