Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Although Cereal did confirm that there are bastard elements, so there may be some things people consider to be bastard? There is debate on what exactly counts as being bastard. But, I agree - nothing I have seen so far makes me feel the moderator has lied.
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    We may not know until the final day falls.

- - - Updated - - -

Half an hour left.

vote: Claws

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Claws

Most of the discussion has really happened... I feel comfortable with ~30 min left hammering

It is now now night

- - - Updated - - -

I am eating McDonald's. Write up will come in 20 or so min.

- - - Updated - - -

Final Day 3 Vote Count:

5 - Claws (Graeham #488, Psycho #516, Lora #533, Robo #582, Marack #583)

Not voting: Foxxi, Xan, Claws #562

The town discussed during the day and had a few targets in mind. Eventually the chatter turned to Claws with his improbable claim that he can make people immortal. This rankled the town and they would not let it go. They took Claws and marched him to the top of a mountain. Someone walked up to him and asked if he had any last words. Claws started to speak when the figure Sparta-kicked Claws off the cliff.

Claws, playing as Mommy Mearest, the Town Cloner, has been eliminated.

Rolecard:

Spoiler: 
    Mommy Mearest

You are the Town Cloner

Abilities:

-Cloned Henchmen: (Day Action): On Day 1 only, you may choose another player (or yourself) to become Cloned upon their death. The player’s rolecard will not flip and their alignment will not be known. The player cannot be targeted by any abilities, cannot use their own, and does not count towards parity. The player will be allowed to remain in the game and post during the day.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end at 7:00pm ET on 1/27 or when all actions are submitted. Actions must be submitted by 6:00pm ET for them to be counted.

Another night comes to pass and the residents all wake up in the morning. Everyone congregates as they always do, uncaring about numbers since no one has died the past couple of nights. Suddenly, Marack stumbles over clutching his stomach. “Damn, I don’t feel good,” he said. Another player decided to count the remaining members. One..Two..Three…6. Someone was missing and it looks to be Robozerim. Everyone quickly ran to Robo’s house only to discover pieces of him strewn across the year.

Marack has been poisoned and will die at the end of the day, if not healed

Robozerim, playing as Boyfriend, the Town Innocent Child Bodyguard, has been killed.

Rolecard:

Spoiler: 
    Boyfriend

You are the Town Innocent Child Bodyguard

Abilities:

-Beep-Boop: (Day Action) - You may use this at any point during the day. Once a mod receives the action as valid, you will be confirmed as a member of the Town. This ability will deactivate when there are 5 players or fewer remaining.
    -True Love: (Passive) - You will automatically protect Girlfriend from any direct attacks at night. You will die in her stead.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end at 7:00pm ET on 1/29 or when majority is reached. With 6 players alive, majority is 4.

Not the role I expected Robo to flip, but I can think of a reason they were vouching for each other anyway

I'm bummed that Claws was actually town(what a bizarre role for town), but I still think that going for Grae next is a good move unless someone can convince me Foxxi is not a town strengthener and is in fact 3p killer

I'm pretty lost for who's red if it's not Xan, but the idea of going after a doc claim after the Claws and listo chops sounds silly

- - - Updated - - -

I guess it's not impossible Foxxi saw the forest for the trees between Val not looking towny and a few people already suspecting her. Like in a world where I'm wary of Foxxi and my vote ends up on Val, I could see where she gets a bit paranoid and feels the best route is to bus her partner.

But it's fucking me up because I don't really know Foxxi's scum meta, but discussion I've had plus other things I know about her makes me feel like she doesn't bury her mafia poisoner when the vote could have went literally anywhere else. She had every reason to bury Claws or Lora and I don't think people would necessarily bat an eye more than anyone else. But maybe I'm just letting her steamroll, I don't know.

Now an SK or something like that? I can totally buy into.

- - - Updated - - -

Marack's self-resolving at this point unless we have a poison healer, so no point putting any tinfoil there

My guess is it must have been a town or neutral poison? Mafia having two poisoners would be kind of odd, unless this is a fake poison. In which case, I don't know why exactly they put it on Marack unless he's exactly mafia. And again, in that case, he's self-resolving.

Also, we're technically at 5 living players for the sake of parity. Marack dies, flips town, we lynch town, we'll be down to potentially 1 town, 1 3p, 1 mafia. If there's no 3p and we have two red players, then we absolutely have to lynch right today.

- - - Updated - - -

The only person I know I'm not voting is Lora. I'm gonna trust Robo knew exactly what he was talking about and wasn't leading us down a wishful path. That and I do feel they've played pretty towny recently. The way they kind of abandoned their vote on me to vote Claws felt like despite all the shit-talking, he actually kinda saw me as actually trying to get shit done for town and was convinced a bit by my case. I could be wrong, but I feel like if he disagreed or felt I was still a shit there, he would have just kept pushing me and had no regrets about it

That was not what I expected, in multiple ways
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

10+ Year Old Account
    graeham is A FUCKING MURDERER

VOTE: GRAEHAM

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Why was that a town role? What does town even do with that? And not only a kill but also another poison?

Xan
    Foxxi
    Grae

Unless Marack is a wolf that just got poisoned, the solve is in there. It should be 2 threats. Maybe two red, maybe one red and one 3p.

Grae made a claim that is very bold, and I get why people want to clear him for that, but maybe it was his way of covering for his role as cannibal/SK. Him claiming medical examiner pretty much confirms a Cannibal or Janitor kill in-play, so if it's not one of the other two, it has to be him lying about his role.

I guess Marack could maybe be 3p that was tracked trying to kill Foxxi and they called "other" for Foxxi because if she's town, it's true, and if she's scum, she's probably gonna keep her mouth shut as long as people buy his claim. But meh, the way he got excited and sort of blew his load about calling Foxxi scum before doing the "let me check my PM" thing feels like it was real. And again, unless it's a fake poison, it doesn't even matter at this point anyway.

Xan...I should probably ISO Xan, but it feels like they weren't really part of the last phase. They had a strong start in comparison to the last game as a wolf, but it feels like he's petered out since then and all he's really riding on is the doc claim...but fake claiming doc is also kind of risky just to try and get Grae chopped. And the only world I think Xan might think to try that is if he's the scum doctor. I dunno, should probably reread regardless

10+ Year Old Account
    i tracked graeham last night. graeham went to me. robo was my stupid idiot meat shield. FUCK YOU MURDERER GRAEHAM

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    graeham is A FUCKING MURDERER

VOTE: GRAEHAM
    I'll ride with this

I'll hold my vote to avoid hammer for now, but consider this my final destination

10+ Year Old Account
    man i went to do my groceries and i was late to the start of the day and i was ready to come in HOT but i did not expect GRAEHAM TO TRY AND FUCKIN MURDER ME

Foxxi, do you have a strengthener target to claim? It would be good to be able to confirm you with that role so I can put paranoia to rest

- - - Updated - - -

I was also wondering if the actual kill target was Lora lol

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post
    Foxxi, do you have a strengthener target to claim? It would be good to be able to confirm you with that role so I can put paranoia to rest

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I targeted Lora last night.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

yep. they straight up fuckin tried to murder me. THATS FUCKED GRAEHAM. WE WERE HOMIES. WE WERE TALKIN BOUT FOOD. AND YOU TRY AND FUCKIN MURDER ME. WHAT THE FUCK BRO

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    based based based based

Quote Originally Posted by FoxxiMcLeod View Post
    That's what I was expecting and that makes sense

You didn't happen to target Lora the first night, did you?

10+ Year Old Account
    unless foxxi tried to murder me and graeham just also decided to visit me. thats possible. but i find it more likely to be GRAEHAM

That's what I was expecting and that makes sense

You didn't happen to target Lora the first night, did you?
    No, you were my first target. I had you as my strongest town read at eod