Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Can we wait to hammer til Xan gets here... and hopefully heals me tonight if he can.
    Oooh, that's right, I forgot he claimed a poison heal

UNVOTE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Though to be clear, this isn't me throwing in the towel due to salt - it's simply conceding in the face of being unable to win at this point.
    I figured. You're a good sport. Like I said, gg. You played well. Fate fucked you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Can we wait to hammer til Xan gets here... and hopefully heals me tonight if he can.
    Xanjori is unlikely to show up for a good few hours given time zone differences. Might as well end it now. If you're not healed, it's obvious that Xanjori is lying about his role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho666Soldier View Post

UNVOTE

- - - Updated - - -

I figured. You're a good sport. Like I said, gg. You played well. Fate fucked you.
    I am fate. I fucked Graeham hard and dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Wait, Xan probably just said he's a poison healer because he's part of a mafia poisoning team lol

UNVOTE

- - - Updated - - -

If Xan is the poisoner, which from my PoV it seems he has to be... then I doubt he's going to heal marack
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

Yeah, that's the problem with RNG - you can do everything right and still get screwed over. Still, I went into this knowing it was a bastard game so there's no hard feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, Xan probably just said he's a poison healer because he's part of a mafia poisoning team lol
    yeah and if he's not, you are. either way, scum cant win. if poison is the only thing they got, we out number them too much lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Yeah, that's the problem with RNG - you can do everything right and still get screwed over. Still, I went into this knowing it was a bastard game so there's no hard feelings.
    nah. this really wasnt all that bastard of a game. I think I should run a bastard game. Its been a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Vote: Graeham

Xan was lying. The only world he's a poison healer after Grae conceded is the world where Lora is star-crossed lovers with Robo...who could track on top of poison and has his track pretty much confirmed by Marack.

So yeah, it's still just Xan and gg

Vote:Graeham
    The masked fox does speak with a tongue of the purest silver, that much is true. But what does it say? "Trust me. Trust me, for I speak the truth. Trust me, for I will sacrifice myself for the good of your beloved town!"

[COLOR="#800080"]The town came together to rid of the scourge that they believed Graeham was. They grabbed him but he ripped off his mask. Lemon Demon stood before them quivering with anger. “You bastards. I’ll be back. I swear it. I will kill you Girlfriend!” Lemon Demon ran off before the stunned town could react. While all the fanfare was going on, Marack keeled over and died.

Marack, playing as Tankman, the Town Roleblocking Cop, has been killed.

Rolecard:

Spoiler: 
    Tankman

You are the Town Roleblocking Cop.

Abilities:
    -Who Put You on the Planet?: (Night Action) - You may choose one target and prevent them from performing any actions on the night this is used. (2 Charges)
    -What Do We Have Here?: (Night Action) - You may choose one target and see if they are a member of the scum. You will receive results in the form of Scum/Other.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Graeham, playing as Lemon Demon, the Neutral Killer, has been eliminated.

Rolecard:

Spoiler: 
    Lemon Demon

You are a Neutral Killer.

Abilities:

-Perception Alteration (Night Action): You may redirect any abilities used at you onto a second target. (2 charges)
    -Is that Girlfriend? (Night Action): Choose a player and determine if they are Girlfriend. You will receive the results as Girlfriend/Not Girlfriend.
    -Kill Girlfriend (Day Action): If Boyfriend has been eliminated or killed, you may use this ability to instantly kill Girlfriend. You must submit this action with the name of the player who is Girlfriend. If it is correct, Girlfriend will die. If it is incorrect, the charge is spent. (1 charge)

Win Condition: You win if you either directly kill Girlfriend or are the hammer that causes the Girlfriend’s elimination. If you fulfill this win condition or it becomes impossible, you leave the game.

CONGRATS THE THE SCUM TEAM FOR WINNING. FOXXI, VAL, AND THEIR RECRUIT XANJORI!!!

The game is now over and the chats have been opened.

10+ Year Old Account
    I TOLD YALL FOXXI WAS SUS!!!!
    /caps

- - - Updated - - -

GOD KING LISTO FOR TOWN VICTORY NEVER FOLLOW THE FALSE KING LORA!
    /caps

I mean really guys grae has a day kill and robo died at night what the fuck are you thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinet View Post
    foxxy is basically no longer a fox - more like a badger this game

10+ Year Old Account
    Foxxi! Foxxi! You should have recruited me! I would have killed to be both mafia and an innocent child!

The real RP. (courtesy of Bwon)

Over the last few days, mangled and multilated bodies had been discovered inside several houses. Each of the bodies was cooked in some way, and were particulary bloodless.
    The police -and the victim's families- suspeceted a vampire, but some had -other- suspicions. Any house that had a cross on it's front door was left untouched, as were the occupants.
    It was as if the killer was actually a demon of sorts, and could not touch the doors due to the crosses on them. The family of the previously slain Boyfriend were rather familiar with demons -especially ones that ate humans-

Hours later, they caught word that a very suspicious person was sighted wandering around a mall. He was singing outloud about a 'Girlfriend' being upset over the death over her lover, and was reported to have 'too many teeth, a wide mouth and eyes that appeared to bleed'.
    This was the 'Lemon Demon', a creature summoned from Hell by a pair of children wearing halloween costumes. He became annoyed with their constant mentioning of a 'Spooky Month' and decided he wanted to go look for something to eat.
    This occured several days ago, so the timing matched. They rushed to the mall, following the sound of his oddly soothing voice. He standing in front of a music store, almost expectantly. Weirdly enough, there wasen't a reflection behind him in the glass display.
    The girl's father reached into his coat pocket and pulled out an oversized uzi. Grimacing, he pointed it at the 'man', and fired.

The bullet sizzled through the air... and right into the 'man's' chest. Black, tar-like ichor dripped out of where he was shot. The corners of his disturbing large mouth widening, the 'man' let out a laugh. His face started to warp slightly, his skin yellowing, his eyes bulging and his head becoming larger.
    "Ahhh! It's him! It really is him! Dad, he's so horrifying!" the girl screamed and hid behind her dad's leg. The 'creature' peered at her hungrily, its eyes almost begining to glow red. It looked like it was about to lunge, but it simply... vanished into black smoke.
    Was it dead? Probably not. This demon was near impossible to kill, and a simple bullet would not do the trick. The girl hurried home with her dad.

Thanks for the game! It was fun and I hope we get another game like it in the future.

Good game everyone. And thank you Lora

I assume Foxxi was Godfather

I'll be damned