Poll: How do you feel about this younger looking male goblin customization ideas?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How do you feel about younger looking male goblin customizations?

One of the things that I think male goblins could use is some younger looking goblin options. Right now male goblins in my opinion all look like a goblin in his 50s or so whilst the female goblins as though they are in their 20s to 30s. This art I made is meant to depict how a goblin could potentially look in designed to look 20-30s years old and I think these could make for really great custom options for goblins. The facial features are more smoothed out and colorful. See below.

Breakpoint--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Additionally I also have some hairstyle ideas:

Afro

Mowhawk

Pompadour

Straight and short

__________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________

What do you think of these ideas? Do you think these would make a good customization option addition to goblins?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Bump back to the first page due to being stuck in moderated status.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Well i don't mind more younger looking goblins, but what the hell is going on with those images

I could stand to have less goblins in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SR84 View Post
    I could stand to have less goblins in the game.
    Ditto.
    They should have stayed neutral, and never been playable.

I would argue that maybe the race simply looks old from a human point of view but female goblins kinda torpedo that so why not?

I've never been more disturbed in all my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Gobs are just recovered leper gnomes that have managed to create something resembling a societal order.
    Back when Halloween came about and masks were given out, a player should have just saved them.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They already changed the male model faces quite a bit and already look a lot younger then their rough faces.

I dont like the new ones...

If it doesnt replace the good ones then sure foe who ever like even younger faces I guess.. then sure.

Male goblins need mustaches and beards

A wannabe goblin druid?;

Unpopular opinion perhaps, but I prefered the grungy look Goblins had before their make-over. You looked at Goblin themed locations and at the Goblins themselves and you could tell there was a clear identity and some visual storytelling there that made it all fit together.

Now they look far too clean to be living in scrapyards, steampunk buildings and for having reckless disregard for their own personal safety when it comes to handling explosives and dangerous chemicals.

Quote Originally Posted by StrawberryZebra View Post
    Unpopular opinion perhaps, but I prefered the grungy look Goblins had before their make-over. You looked at Goblin themed locations and at the Goblins themselves and you could tell there was a clear identity and some visual storytelling there that made it all fit together.

Now they look far too clean to be living in scrapyards, steampunk buildings and for having reckless disregard for their own personal safety when it comes to handling explosives and dangerous chemicals.
    Maybe in the same stylings as the night elves getting leaves we can get some grime-up options for them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I don't really race for gobins - but I think, at least the males, looked a bit better before the model revamp.

And... Those images are freaking me out - sorry.
    Last edited by Flintston; 2022-04-12 at 04:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Smile

More with this
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Ditto.
    They should have stayed neutral, and never been playable.
    but since it's already too late, then with this
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    I'm all for more customization. More customization the better.
    on the other hand I also said this.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I personally think the classic goblins as impy things with scratchy voices were much cooler. Idfk what their idea was for the Cata goblins... like NY mobster?
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2022-04-14 at 07:02 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

I fucking hate the new disney styled Goblin.
    I liked the gruff-mean look on their faces with the unshaved jaw.

No thx. I get California vibes.

I completely agree with your premise that the playable male goblin choices look much older than teh female choices on average.

That much we see eye to eye on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    No thx. I get California vibes.
    Lol what in those pictures could possibly make you think of Cali?
    If you said Elvis or the 70s maybe... but Cali?

Quote Originally Posted by Wavebossa View Post
    I completely agree with your premise that the playable male goblin choices look much older than teh female choices on average.

That much we see eye to eye on.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what in those pictures could possibly make you think of Cali?
    If you said Elvis or the 70s maybe... but Cali?
    How degenerate they look.

Quote Originally Posted by RayoftheSun View Post

What do you think of these ideas? Do you think these would make a good customization option addition to goblins?
    Seriously Ray? Where have you been? Men are not allowed to be young and good looking in Warcraft.
    Last edited by Mace; 2022-04-13 at 08:04 PM.