Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    People are complaining about the class color? I've seen everything xD

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    They should have made it a shade of yellow, having two shades of teal is rather chaotic visually.
    Ah but there's a reason for that. Between Azure and Green there's a much larger wavelength spectrum than between any other colour. Humans are able to recognise a lot of variations of green in that sense.

It sound be a horrible browny Gray to symbolise it's connection to the Bronze, red, green, blue and black Dragonflights in one.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    Is it a monk or is it a hunter? My monitor is crap so I can't tell.
    How? It's much, much darker than either of those, and it isn't even *close* to the same green as Hunter.

Devs: How many green class colors do we want?
    Everyone: YES

Quote Originally Posted by azuraji View Post
    Devs: How many green class colors do we want?
    Everyone: YES
    Green is the color with most perceptually easy distinguishable shades for human eyes / brain. So it makes sense. We are comparativelly really bad at quickly telling shades of red apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow i love the class but what a horrible color choice

I am surprised no one said it should be a rainbow to represent the aspects and their colors. A striped class color :P (no, not a pride flag, just 5 colors for the dragons).

Lol I saw the title "new class color" and only saw the mage and paladin colors before scrolling down and thought the Evoker would have the trans flag as their class color.

not sure if evoker or out of range monk KEKW

perfectly fine. dont know wheres the issue

Let the tears unleash in full force now guys.

Don't like it. Too similar to Monks.

Quote Originally Posted by melkesjokolade View Post
    It should be red
    we lack grey and black more than another red

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    ... They could've gone with an unique color like grey, dark grey or black... and they went with green, a color that not only already exists, but we got two shades of it already: monk and hunter.
    Grey is on hold for Tinker brah.

If I had gone with one of the aspect colors, I'd have gone with a variety of red give that dragon breaths are kind of a generic stapple and Alextrasza is their leader, but I understand that green seems to be the color with the most perceptible differences according to science?
    Feels a bit odd atm, but I'm sure we'll get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    ... You mean the colors that they use for dead and disconnected party and raid members would fit better for you?
    Death knights use the color that used to be reserved for hostile mobs, so what's the problem? Just put a different shade to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    It's still perfectly distinguishable from the other two, so what does it matter?
    Just saying they could've gone for a more unique color, that's all.

honestly i was expecting a pride flag

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Death knights use the color that used to be reserved for hostile mobs, so what's the problem? Just put a different shade to it.
    You could get hostile mobs in your raid frames?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.