Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    Right....I was talking about season 1....
    Don't you think it's remarkably dishonest to ignore that the reason there are four in season 1 is because there are four more in season 2, when we have never gotten a single new one in a season 2 before?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Now if they want to roll back on that and say eventually we'll allow more classes or something I would even be fine with that but it seems to me
    They already said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    Was ten in sl but having 4 new dungeons isn't enough in my eyes. I'm a believer that reused content is a positive. I just don't believe it can be used to justify not having new content alongside it. After the first week sl is going to have 4 new relevant dungeons and that just seems awful after an expansion cut short.
    No, it wasn't. Tazavesh only entered the rotation in S3.

- - - Updated - - -

They said they would have (4) new mythics for the first season.
    No, 8. 4 from DF and 4 from pre-Legion expansions. That's still 8 new mythics.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    So you would rather have the same 8 dungeons for two seasons, in other words two identical seasons, than have 8 new dungeons and 8 updated dungeons?

And you accuse OTHER PEOPLE of asking for "less"? YOU want less.
    I would rather have the 8 new along with rotating time walking ones,yes. It isnt as good as having new dungeons but it's the better of two bad choices.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Finlandia WOAT View Post
    It isn't rehashing old content though. The 4 dungeons have never been done on Mythic+.

S1: 4 new + 4 old= 8
    S2: 4 new + 4 old =8
    S3: S1. + 4 old =4
    S4: S2 + 4 old=4
    Megadungeon = 2

= 26, we could see up to 26 new dungeons in Mythic + in DF! that is not cutting content

If they wanted to half ass it, they could do what they've done for BfA and SL: 8 dungeons at launch, for 2 years, plus a megadungeon halfway through. No thanks. I like this rotation better, I'd love to do Mythic + Underbog/ SLabs.
    Unless they are giving the mobs new abilities alongside the bosses it's just a rehash. By itself it isn't bad but it can't take the place of new content.

Hell we already saw this play out with naxx in wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    You sure don't understand the word "new" dude. Its not new, doesn't matter they weren't possible as M+, they were possible as challenge modes or heroic dungeons which people did 100 times already

There is no freshness in reheated cutlet. So no, only 4 new dungeons.
    Clearly you are the one with the problem here.

Dragonflight is introducing 8 new dungeons. 8 completely new from the scratch dungeons.

Hopefully this is plain enough for you to understand by now - after like 22 people told you LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone View Post
    You Donkey! Are you really another double digit person? Are you safe around electronics? Normal and heroic dungeon is, sadly, pretty useless and dead content in this game after first two weeks of the epxansions. M+ is what you will be doing daily/weekly for the 6+ months.
    Its like saying there aint no difference between LFR and heroic/mythic raiding.

You guys are truly a unique specimen!

And yeah, i dont do m+, except having KSM and beyond on all 12 classes.
    Lol i'd bark back but i'l get banned for it.

it doesnt matter how useless and dead you think they are gonna be - they are still making 8 new dungeons for Dragonflight.

You are conflating two different arguments here while lashing out:

1. Dragonflight will only get 4 new dungeons at launch
    2. Dragonflight might aswell only have gotten 4 new dungeons because they arent all added to the mythic+ pool at launch and i think that sucks

The first one is objectively false, and some people, like kaminaris here, still think Blizzard are actually only making 4 dungeons for the launch of Dragonflight. That means the destinction between your two arguments is important.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    I would rather have the 8 new along with rotating time walking ones,yes. It isnt as good as having new dungeons but it's the better of two bad choices.
    Then your criticism isn't volume, since your idea has the exact same number of dungeons as what is going to happen. Your criticism is that you want to run the same 8 dungeons every season for two years.
    -ynnady

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you think it's remarkably dishonest to ignore that the reason there are four in season 1 is because there are four more in season 2, when we have never gotten a single new one in a season 2 before?
    Nope I think if you read the OP's post he is commenting on (4) mythics @ release which is season one. My comments are based around the OP. You're including dungeons that we won't see for what 3-4 more months after release and indicating it's brand new content which again this is about content at release. So i find your argument to be remarkably dishonest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, it wasn't. Tazavesh only entered the rotation in S3.

- - - Updated - - -

No, 8. 4 from DF and 4 from pre-Legion expansions. That's still 8 new mythics.
    Right if you actually read the conversation going back and forth I said (4) new with (4) from older content. If you're going to jump in and say something maybe read previous posts.

Nope I think if you read the OP's post he is commenting on (4) mythics @ release which is season one. My comments are based around the OP. You're including dungeons that we won't see for what 3-4 more months after release and indicating it's brand new content which again this is about content at release. So i find your argument to be remarkably dishonest.
    It's still dishonest because there's going to be 8 new mythics in season one. It's just not all of them are from DF. They're all new mythics.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    They already said that.
    I must have missed that, all I have seen so far is dragons can only be evokers and evokers can only be dragons.

Right if you actually read the conversation going back and forth I said (4) new with (4) from older content. If you're going to jump in and say something maybe read previous posts.
    That's still 8 new mythics, since none of them were available for M+ before. So your comment would still be incorrect.

If Blizzard said "We are only going to release one raid this expansion and it will be in at launch" and someone said "Well that doesn't matter because we only get one raid at launch in every expansion", would you consider that person dishonest because they are deliberately ignoring the overall plan?
    -ynnady

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's still dishonest because there's going to be 8 new mythics in season one. It's just not all of them are from DF. They're all new mythics.
    It's really not in previous posts I acknowledged they would have (4) mythics from previous content and I stated I didn't consider that to be new content. If you do that's fine. I don't want to run old content from previous expansions and call it new, we have TW for that. If they want to do TW mythics then call it that.

It's really not in previous posts I acknowledged they would have (4) mythics from previous content and I stated I didn't consider that to be new content. If you do that's fine. I don't want to run old content from previous expansions and call it new, we have TW for that. If they want to do TW mythics then call it that.
    And I don't want to run the same 8 dungeons for a year.

If only there was a way we could stagger the new mythics and supplement them with old dungeons turned into mythics so that we could have a cadence that allows a fresh set of dungeons every expansion while still maintaining the overall volume of new dungeons we would expect. Oh, wait, that's already the plan.
    -ynnady

Have you ever played a game that was successful with recycling content? I’m actually curious

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard said "We are only going to release one raid this expansion and it will be in at launch" and someone said "Well that doesn't matter because we only get one raid at launch in every expansion", would you consider that person dishonest because they are deliberately ignoring the overall plan?
    If Blizzard said we're only going to release (1) raid this expansion then i would consider that to be very lazy. Like I originally stated I think Blizzard releasing (4) new mythics and (4) older dungeons redone as mythics is very lazy. I don't want to run old content and call it new. That is literally my opinion which is what all of my posts have been about. Now if you disagree then that is up to you but I'm not going to change my opinion. You might also want to look up what an opinion is champ because I fail to see why you're trying to argue with me over my opinion.

Well, they are new to Mythic. So they are still new mythics. They may not be completely new dungeons, but that's not what's being called in question there.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayr View Post
    Have you ever played a game that was successful with recycling content? I’m actually curious
    Allowing old content to remain relevant isn't recycling.
    -ynnady

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayr View Post
    Well Idk I have played literally every major MMO since WoW released along with a ton of RPGs. So hopefully that answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Who says it doesn't count? Speak for yourself, please. For me, 16 dungeons is more than 8, even if half of them are redone. No matter how you look at it, across two seasons you get the same number of dungeons as in SL plus something extra.
    The objective fact that they literally already exist. I don't need to speak for myself because what I said isn't an opinion. It's a fact.
    And the amount of M+ dungeons in the rotation is going to be 8, 4 of the new ones and 4 old ones. Never 8+8. Counting two seasons for some weird reason doesn't make you correct.

Yeah 16 is more than 8, but that's now what this is about. It's about new content in the M+ rotation.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, they are new to Mythic. So they are still new mythics. They may not be completely new dungeons, but that's not what's being called in question there.
    What a weak and pathetic attempt at being correct. You know the complaint is that we will only see half of the dungeons in the M+ rotation. That's literally the feature being talked about here.

Well Idk I have played literally every major MMO since WoW released along with a ton of RPGs. So hopefully that answers your question.
    And which of them are some of your favorites?

Allowing old content to remain relevant isn't recycling.
    I mean that’s literally what recycling means but okay lol