Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    See you there !
    That would be impressive since I haven't been subbed for months and FF14 is just a far better game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    Then I imagine that they might do the first Alpha Build in about... the Summer like in early June (as the earliest) or late July, just a ballpark guess.
    Yeah, probably. There is still so much in the air that we simply cant be sure if the expansion is good. I got a good feeling about it, but usually they show more in these reveals.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Aww poor baby, ego shattered into a million little pieces. Maybe some day you'll grow up beyond the level of a two year old throwing a tantrum because something he irrationally doesn't like exists
    Okay groomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Yeah, probably. There is still so much in the air that we simply cant be sure if the expansion is good. I got a good feeling about it, but usually they show more in these reveals.
    I did remember them mentioning in an interview that this expansion is set to "Launch when it's ready" so... it might be a long while until then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tomolak View Post
    Okay groomer.
    I hope you didn't overheat your brain too much coming up with that ever so witty and original lie!

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    That would be impressive since I haven't been subbed for months and FF14 is just a far better game.
    What I mean >_>. See you in FF14

Quote Originally Posted by Thrackerzod View Post
    If they were going to give us a dragon form why couldn't it have just been a smaller version of the existing dragons or something, like the forms the aspects have? Instead it looks like a cheap plastic action figure from some generic 80s toy line.

How would you make armor sets for a full on dragon form? They had to do it the way they did.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    What I mean >_>. See you in FF14
    My bad, I assumed you were being sarcastic because MMOchamp lol. Indeed, see you there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    To be fair, I think the info that we got was not as deep as it sounded. In the deep dive part they repeated a lot of the things and just got into minor details like the animation for the evokers. Granted, it was interesting, but it was not the kind of info that I wanted to hear.
    Hi,
    This kind of reaction is normal, fine and very ok, thx for that.
    I was referring to some very salty ones.

Yes...because the quality was so top notch when it was a bunch of man bros sexually abusing women?

Don't give me that bullshit...just another fragile pasty white guy who yells "WOKE" when it is anything to do with someone who isn't a straight white male
    Considering how long Warcraft has been running, yes, actually. Wrath and other all time highs have been reached under their leadership.
    It's good to remember that morality has little to do with the quality of produced work. Failing to remember that is a large part of what earned wokenesd its notiriety after all; just because you adhere to currently fashionable ethical standards does not magically make you competent whatsoever (nor does it magically make you incompetent of course).

The hypocrisy in the wokedom is sort of funny i've gotta say, but i'm not sure there would be a point toexplaining it when it so clearly originates from a lack of perspective. Are you American perchance?
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Considering how long Warcraft has been running, yes, actually. Wrath and other all time highs have been reached under their leadership.
    It's good to remember that morality has little to do with the quality of produced work. Failing to remember that is a large part of what earned wokenesd its notiriety after all; just because you adhere to currently fashionable ethical standards does not magically make you competent whatsoever (nor does it magically make you incompetent of course).

The hypocrisy in the wokedom is sort of funny i've gotta say, but i'm not sure there would be a point toexplaining it when it so clearly originates from a lack of perspective. Are you American perchance?
    No there would be no point, because people like you who yell WOKE at anything that doesn't involve masculine straight white males is a joke...you call other people snowflakes and here you are getting bent out of shape over a woman being appointed to a position of power. It doesn't matter how it was back then...that was the past.

The fact of the matter is actions caused this entire investigation...WoW has been handled poorly since WoD with Legion being a lucky diamond in the rough and here you are pretending like it's the golden age of WoW just to justify hating on people who aren't straight white men having a chance at in a environment that was ruled by dudebros that fell apart

Oh nice
    "Reptiles" are coming and they can also shapeshift into a human form.
    Is this some form of a hint of NWO by WEF, Davos group and WHO?
    (I 've probably read to many "those" books, but certain "hidden" news what is happening at the back of Ukraine's war is rather worrying )

Please stop nodding

Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    How would you make armor sets for a full on dragon form? They had to do it the way they did.
    But they arent doing it for Dracthyr either. As i understand, only shoulders, tabards and belts will be visible in that form.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    Systems aren't inherently a bad thing. Mythic+ was, and still is, a solid idea. The Great Vault was a meaningful iteration from the weekly M+ chests of BFA/Legion. Hell, some systems were potentially-decent ideas executed poorly (e.g. Torghast, due to its reward system). I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm fine with systems to some degree. IMO, the best ones are things that have lasting potential (a bill of which some announced features/changes fit), but there was no "holy crap" out-of-left-field moment that also fits the "Will last beyond 10.x" lens.
    Mythic+ isnt a system. It's content. Same with Torghast.

A system is coventants, legions artifact, Azerite pieces / neck from BFA.

No there would be no point, because people like you who yell WOKE at anything that doesn't involve masculine straight white males is a joke...you call other people snowflakes and here you are getting bent out of shape over a woman being appointed to a position of power. It doesn't matter how it was back then...that was the past.

The fact of the matter is actions caused this entire investigation...WoW has been handled poorly since WoD with Legion being a lucky diamond in the rough and here you are pretending like it's the golden age of WoW just to justify hating on people who aren't straight white men having a chance at in a environment that was ruled by dudebros that fell apart
    I do not yell woke at everything, i just do not shy away from calling a spade a spade.
    Be zealous about the latest cult of bullshit all you like, i'll not spare you any more than i've spared others in the past. Left, right, progressive, conservative, it doesn't matter really, especially when this woke shitshow is just a nasty remix of the "White man's burden" and ye good olde puritanism, quite comparably counterproductive to other such nonsense too.

I don't mind women in power, i do mind incompetence, and if you've somehow welded your eyes shut in an effort not to see how diversity hires have undermined the credibility of the achievements of actually succesful emancipated people, well, there's no saving you from yourself. I can mock you i suppose, but even that would not truly, fully land.
    All you are in this sense is a stark reminder that politics should be kept out of education as much as possible, and that education should be as widely available as possible for it is an absolute necessity to protect the masses from their own incompetence as much as possible, especially nowadays when the internet serves to make it yet more infectious.

But at least you can get over yourself long enough to admit that Legion was awesome, so there's at least that glimmer of hope for you

Also are you sure you're not a triplechinned 4chan hero? Because you seem close enough to a walking caricature of a woke person to, well, to be a troll's intentional caricature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    I do not yell woke at everything, i just do not shy away from calling a spade a spade.
    Be zealous about the latest cult of bullshit all you like, i'll not spare you any more than i've spared others in the past. Left, right, progressive, conservative, it doesn't matter really, especially when this woke shitshow is just a nasty remix of the "White man's burden" and ye good olde puritanism, quite comparably counterproductive to other such nonsense too.

I don't mind women in power, i do mind incompetence, and if you've somehow welded your eyes shut in an effort not to see how diversity hires have undermined the credibility of the achievements of actually succesful emancipated people, well, there's no saving you from yourself. I can mock you i suppose, but even that would not truly, fully land.
    All you are in this sense is a stark reminder that politics should be kept out of education as much as possible, and that education should be as widely available as possible for it is an absolute necessity to protect the masses from their own incompetence as much as possible, especially nowadays when the internet serves to make it yet more infectious.

But at least you can get over yourself long enough to admit that Legion was awesome, so there's at least that glimmer of hope for you

Also are you sure you're not a triplechinned 4chan hero? Because you seem close enough to a walking caricature of a woke person to, well, to be a troll's intentional caricature.
    So going by your logic WoD, BfA, and SL were awesome because they didn't introduce diversity! Because those expansions were so good that you want more of the exact same thing! Say you don't say woke all the time then spend the rest of your post crying woke like a insecure little snowflake

Grow up little guy, maybe someday your balls will drop and you wont be so afraid of girls

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    I just saved $70 bucks by having no desire to buy this expansion.
    Same. Makes me wonder why no pre-order. Maybe they are scrambling to actually add a feature to it someone wants to pay for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwijello View Post
    Same. Makes me wonder why no pre-order. Maybe they are scrambling to actually add a feature to it someone wants to pay for?
    I think it's because it's no whete near ready, or thete have been a lot if set backs and reworks .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

So going by your logic WoD, BfA, and SL were awesome because they didn't introduce diversity! Because those expansions were so good that you want more of the exact same thing! Say you don't say woke all the time then spend the rest of your post crying woke like a insecure little snowflake

Grow up little guy, maybe someday your balls will drop and you wont be so afraid of girls
    Do you even understand what logic is? I literally said that the diversity bullshit does not alter the quality in and of itself, but it does often coincide with a drop in it as it is often used as an excuse to place incompetent prople in places where they do not belong, hence the anti-woke backlash being more than justified among anyone on any part of the political spectrum.

Also Shadowlands introduced trans-y Pelagos and BfA got us random black elves and humans (not to mention weirdly warped and overpowered "girlpower" characters in the form of Sylvanas and Tyrande) without in-game explanation, so it seems even your own faulty "logic" bites you in the ass, as the majority of these terrible expansions did in fact cater to the diversity bullshit already. And were not even a little bit less terrible for it.

Yeah i'm pretty sure you're just a troll's caricature of a real woke person by now.
    (yeah yeah "don't feed the trolls" and all that, fug u i do what i want )