Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I expected nothin special and this is still away from nothin special its deep shit hole lol

I have but one question...WTF? Everything about it is absolute insanity...in the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentaldemise View Post
    From the most underwhelming expansion with the worst ending to date, straight into "guys guys diablo immortal is on PC!" into the most lackluster cinematic/expansion reveal they've done, and then straight into clash of clans warcraft version.

I really don't hold out any hope of this company making a comeback at this point.

Edit: holy shit how cringe is can they possibly be with this reveal LOL
    And yet you keep playing WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.
    Yo, Relapses my friend.
    I usually do not agree with your posts... but this time i could not say it better.
    I think this is the cringiest thing they've ever done.

Clash Royale clone. meh

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like a mobile game, so they achieved something. lol. Well done Blizzard.

It was nice seeing the two devs have a lot of fun in the video, but I have no interest in buying this.

I expected that, so I am not shocked. The game doesn't look that bad. It's just fun mobile-game, but nothing more. Just as I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt95 View Post
    It’s a mobile game, then don’t play it: what did you want? A full fledged mmo? On mobile? Lmao
    I have no idea what people expected from a mobile game lol

Doesn't look very innovative honestly. I didn't expected much but I'm still disapointed.

Also I notice that they haven't speak about monetisation.

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    Rewatching the trailer, yeah the kid starting the game is the same one from the OG Hearthstone trailer. She's just older now and this Arclight thing is...pinball table looked like....in the tavern.

For some reason that very, very small bit of story made me smile.

EDIT: ALSO, I've LOVE to have Warcraft figures like the ones in that trailer. It's always bugged me that there's aren't any good figures.
    https://squip.com/product/wow/

I don't have one so I can't speak on the quality, but they kind of exist.

To all the negative ppl;

You are now part of the *old person crowd that huts with theyre hands towards everything new*

Get this; This mobile game is most CERTAINLY not tailored towards most of us old farts.

The reveal was cool. Blizzard not taking themself serious at all.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmoden View Post
    Welcome to Blizzard, where we used to innovate, but now, we just copy what's popular, put on a coat of Blizzard paint (TM) and sell it to our dum... errr, I mean... DEVOTED fanboys, who would litterally buy a piece of fresh turd if we slapped a Blizzard sticker on it!
    To be fair that is what Blizzard has always done. Take what is popular, put a their spin on it and make it more popular.

I assume the people that made this is from the King branch who make mobile games. Their art style is polished and cool to be fair.

The game might not be for everyone but its a Tug of war game with a flair of warcraft and the coop and raids are intriguing.

Lastly its not nice dissing the work of other people, even if its not what you would play. The devs seem proud of their work and it shows in the animation, art style and overall feel of the game. It wasn't something hacked in 5 mins to make easy money.

[edit] I would LOVE Warcraft Minis and a Tabletop wargame based on it!

interesting not what i expected, which is a plus. single-player portion so that means I'll give it a go. I like the art style myself.

the art is bad and sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My dear friend @Teriz, Tinkers have now become playable in a stupid mobile game no one cares about, but they are still nowhere to be seen in WoW. What is the meaning of this? When will Tinkers finally come to the main game? Please enlighten me.
    I thought that they announced them on April 19th, I'm pretty sure I saw a thread about it.

I don't really understand what people are expecting from a mobile game?

Do you want a AAA game on mobile? Why? So you're forced to sit and play uncomfortably on a 6-inch screen or whatever?

THIS is what mobile gaming should be. Silly little games that you play while you wait for the bus or whatever.

No wonder they had to space their announcements out across several weeks; the cringe would've been too much for one event.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    And yet you keep playing WoW
    Haven't been subbed since a month into shadowlands and after the eternal shitshow that is blizzard now defs wont be returning for Dragonflight, its just like a car crash I can't stop watching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    the art is bad and sad.
    I liked the art, given the platform.

The game just looked slow, no matter how many times they said "CHAOS!"

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    Considering WoW can be ran on and played just fine on phones, I'm surprised they haven't done more with that.
    WoW can't run on phones, unless you're talking about some remote desktop solution.

Furthermore, barely anyone would play WoW on a phone if they were to release it there, so why even bother. Simple games are what's successful and makes tons of money in the phone world, not AAA games. And those few types of "advanced" games that do exist and even compare somewhat to WoW are free-to-play.

WoW on handheld like the Switch or Steam Desk, that's a different story.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am probably not going to play as I try to spend a little time as possible on my phone.

With that said. Looks interesting enough.

It was exactly what I was expecting.

Consider me "Whelmed"
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines