Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The comments on youtube are hilarious by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    now that you said this, i cant unthink it. Blizzard was different back then, and just like how we are not the same people we were once 10 years ago, at least for myself, it changes. Just time to move on.

I dont really care about the game, it is what it is... I think the forums should just take a very meh attitude and speak with our wallets.
    Alot was different back then, even more when Blizzard started making games. Its now much, much more about growth. More revenue, every year. More than previous years. This is one way to do it, as the mobile game marked is bonkers.

My expectations were low. Just nowhere near low enough, apparently.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneckt95 View Post
    It’s a mobile game, then don’t play it: what did you want? A full fledged mmo? On mobile? Lmao
    I was hoping something like Inotia 3/4 or an Auto Chess
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Wow, this is what Blizz is investing its resources in? I wouldn't spend 2 minutes of my life on this game. Who is this for, 8 year olds?

My guess is the most real part of that cinematic is the girl putting real money into it just to play.

I'm buying the shit out of this

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    -A Summoners War
    haven't heard of that; last I played was like 2018? I don't have good monsters there but I can brag on my exclusive dark cowgirl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Man not sure if you remember but there was a lot of negativity about Blizzard doing an MMO of Warcraft from the RTS fanbase when it was announced. I still remember the rants on subscriptions fees.. Oh the old battlenet forums.. good times
    and the rants from the Warcraft 3 purists regarding the lore
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

If mobile garbage like this can milk its players out of their money thoroughly enough for some decent PC games to be financed, that's great! Good luck to this thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Is this art style meant for 8 year olds?
    More like 4 year olds. 8 year olds would be more attracted to unnecessarily edgy dark stuff.
    Last edited by BarosanuNr1; 2022-05-03 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharadin View Post
    I'm buying the shit out of this
    Oh, you will be buying shit all right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I was knee deep in EQ at the time, so I didn't pay too much attention to WoW, other than poking fun at the "MMO for babies" lol But as the months went on, friends in EQ just migrated over until I joined them, now here we are.
    I only say that because I was one of the haters XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ardenaso View Post

and the rants from the Warcraft 3 purists regarding the lore
    I think I was one of them too lol
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Oh these comments didnt disappoint me

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Did anyone say that? Nope. The point is nobody asks for these games. They get made to make a profit regardless. What you want is entirely irrelevant.
    Your point was pretty stupid. Blizzard was a company that was releasing hit after hit back then, and turning Warcraft into an MMO felt like an amazing choice that wow'd everyone.

The situation now is very different. There's no innovation. It's something a small indie mobile game company would push out. The only purpose of this game is to purely generate revenue. It's not a game you can expect of one of the best developers in the world; they obviously aren't anymore since this is all they can do.

Yes, what I want is irrelevant to Blizzard, I never said it wasn't. That's why I'm not planning to play this game. Great job saying facts and presenting them as interesting points, though. Not really saying anything here in your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandren View Post
    Oh, you will be buying shit all right.
    I'm very excited

Quote Originally Posted by BarosanuNr1 View Post
    If mobile garbage like this can milk its players out of their money thoroughly enough for some decent PC games to be financed, that's great! Good luck to this thing!
    If Blizzard realizes they can earn 10x the profit with a quarter of the effort with these mobile rip-off games with Blizzard IP skins, why should they bother reinvesting into being a AAA developer with awesome PC games? Wouldn't it make the most sense to just keep making more mobile Blizzard skin games?

That's the direction here. The new team at Blizzard are more than happy to just ride the coat tails of the existing IPs with basic, thoughtless reskinned mobile games, instead of putting in the time and effort to be AAA developers again. It's really just copium to believe they'll reinvest mobile game earnings into PC game development. You have to actually care about being a high-quality dev to make a decision not based on easy profit, and when was the last time Blizzard showed they cared about that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, im sure its fun but until they fix reforged and give us some RTS love I will pass. I hope you do too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    now that you said this, i cant unthink it. Blizzard was different back then, and just like how we are not the same people we were once 10 years ago, at least for myself, it changes. Just time to move on.

I dont really care about the game, it is what it is... I think the forums should just take a very meh attitude and speak with our wallets.
    Yep lotta smoothbrain takes imo. People are like why isn't it like Diablo immortal but yet those same people were mad about that too. Most negative people in here would have been mad no matter what it was.

Not sure if the game is my cup of tea but I'm mature enough to realize that and move on. Some people need to grow up that's for sure.

I am not going to play it, i am not fun of any mobile game, but i am happy that blizzard is back on track and they are pumping games! Lets see if they have more exciting news for the future regarding other neglected IPs such as Starcraft or built some more new games that we have never experienced before, for either PC or next-gen Consoles ofc.

I like the art style, and Tower Offense sounds like a cool twist on the genre. High quality mobile games can be fun sometimes, I'm excited to give it a try.

The overwhelmingly negative response from the users here and on YouTube is so typical, it's sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    I expected the worst and I’m still let down. Lmao.