Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

5+ Year Old Account
    If I get into beta I will name it Dragon King in Chinese and count how long till the mods hit me for it.

Emoker.

Or dragonillidan.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Reserve your name on your chosen server before posting here and getting it sniped!!!!!
    Reserve your name on your chosen server before posting here and getting it sniped!!!!!

Lets hear what name you've reserved for your Dracthyr Evoker!
    On Destromath, I reserved the name "Agradeleas". He's a dragon in the Demonwars Saga novel series by R.A. Salvatore.

Vulfryia
    Black Dragonflight Horde.

Aulurum
    Bronze Dragonflight Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can use the name generator here to help you out;

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.co...agon-names.php

It'll give you random names for Black, Red, Bronze, Green, and Blue WoW dragons, male or female.

All reserved so:

Bronze (most likely since I like that mog the best):

Kairosdormu (Kairos being greek for "opportune moment" or "right time" if google isn't lying.

Red: Vitaelstrasz (fairly obvious)

Blue: Alugosa

Black: Labesion (iirc latin for lava or magma)

Green I'm so confident I won't play I cba

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    You can name your Dracthyr whatever you want, but just know that they are not part of any flight, so using -sera or -gos doesn't make sense lore-wise. Not throwing shade, this is just the resolution I have come to after thinking about a million -dormu names for my future dracthyr.

They would probably have names like this guy:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Experiment_12-B
    Depends on what the intro questline says. I'm with you that they probably canonically won't be locked to a faction, but neither do I think it'll be a far reach for one to join the flight in the colour of their scales and take their naming conventions.

Keith

…….

I got Dracthyr on hold right now. Hoping for a dracthyry title so I can be Dracthyr the Dracthyr who is a Dracthyr

xxdethwingxx

Vermithrax, from the old movie Dragon Slayer. Also Tackhesis (modified spelling of Takhesis) from Dragonlance novels. Haven’t decided which I’ll go with.
    Also have Maberrion since it’s just a spin from my current Hunter name.

I've had the name Dragonfruit reserved for almost 3 years now.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

5+ Year Old Account
    Dovakhin! Hahahahha

I was an adventurer once but then I took an arrow in the knee. Sneaky Lizard is also beautiful name reserved just for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    Dovakhin! Hahahahha

I was an adventurer once but then I took an arrow in the knee. Sneaky Lizard is also beautiful name reserved just for me!
    I already reserved Paarthurnax, I was pretty shocked it was available. I might come up with some more traditional Warcraft Dragon name though.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post

Lets hear what name you've reserved for your Dracthyr Evoker!
    "Lizzie"
    /10chars

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryn View Post
    Quetzel on my servers.
    I like this name.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaedan View Post
    I already reserved Paarthurnax, I was pretty shocked it was available. I might come up with some more traditional Warcraft Dragon name though.
    Go to low population role play server. Every name is literally free!

Deathwingjr ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    Blowmie.

A play on "Chromie" and the word "blow" because they will be using fire breath-like abilities, which fulfills the fantasy of playing a dragon!

15+ Year Old Account
    LastChanceBLZ
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.