10+ Year Old Account
    The duck is pOO Jr, obviously.

+12

10+ Year Old Account
    + 13

I don't think the GF will go for that, but I'll give it a shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Incredible news. Our realtor and the listing agent worked together with the appraiser and got our appraisal changed to the contract price for our house, $780,000. We don't have to spend a penny more! Gone is the $20,000 weight that has been weighing us down for the last week since the low appraisal.

I'm over the moon. I can't sit still. I'm just bouncing everywhere

+14

Woo well done realtor!

pOO jr is the only name that should be

10+ Year Old Account
    +12

The duck is named Ducklett.

Or Subaru.

10+ Year Old Account
    I laughed only because I read it as "dicklett" thanks to my dirty 3-year-old mind.

+11

Ohh yeah! That's a good name, dicklett.

Yes you're very childish Darcy

+10

I might have asked this question before but, does anyone here watch Critical Role?

- - - Updated - - -

btw, is there any DnD intrest in this place? I'm a total noob but would love to try it out with a group of cool people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notJoyful View Post
    +10

I might have asked this question before but, does anyone here watch Critical Role?

btw, is there any DnD intrest in this place? I'm a total noob but would love to try it out with a group of cool people
    Never heard of Critical Role, but I'm guessing it's D&D related. I love D&D but have no free time to play an organized campaign with anyone

+11

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Never heard of Critical Role, but I'm guessing it's D&D related. I love D&D but have no free time to play an organized campaign with anyone
    Critical Role is a youtube/twitch channel that streams and does DnD yes.

Dude lets get something together ye?!?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can’t imagine I’d have any free time to set up a D&D group. I no longer have enough time to raid

10+ Year Old Account
    +9

I used to play D&D with my friends, Pathfinder. Scheduling and all that made it hard to stick to of course. I don't watch Critical Role (and at this point it'd be a One Piece type of catching up), but I'm a big fan of Laura Bailey and Matt Mercer.

+7

I've always wanted to actually get a game going. I played Neverwinter Nights (the old school RPG not the MMO) for YEARS and spent most of my time on it. But I never seem to have the time to commit anymore which is why WoW fizzled out for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neverwinter is the best. I usually picked Linu La'neral if I was playing a sorcerer or other non-healing class, but many times I played a cleric myself. Sharwyn or Tomi were top picks for that build.

Ive played so much NWN and NWN2 that now I wanna go fire it up again! Time to save Waterdeep from the Wailing Death!

+8

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Neverwinter is the best. I usually picked Linu La'neral if I was playing a sorcerer or other non-healing class, but many times I played a cleric myself. Sharwyn or Tomi were top picks for that build.

Ive played so much NWN and NWN2 that now I wanna go fire it up again! Time to save Waterdeep from the Wailing Death!

+8
    +6

Same. NWN2 was great on a different level. I typically played a 4F/16Monk for the speed + dual kamas + insane dex. So much fun. Sure, I hit like a wet noodle (though that apparently is fixed in 5e)

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure I bought both on GoG

+ 4

I've played a few sessions of D&D. Never as a DM, though... only as a player.

7+ Year Old Account
    + 5

Looking back... Ive watched critical role. Pretty solid grp of folks. Only started with campaign 3 and the few episodes I watched got me hooked. SO watched the short campaign... now im in the middle of campaign 2. Once I finish that ill reward the start of season 3 and try to keep up with it weekly.

Im thinking about getting into D&D with some friends, once we figure out a schedule that would work for all of us.