Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge.

The creators of Scott Pilgrim vs The World and Streets Of Rage 4, continues bringing more nostalgic series back to life. The OG TMNT back from 1987 are coming back!

TMNT in Time is one of my brother and I's favorite games from back in the day. He just showed this to me too we're looking forward to checking it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrecktangle View Post
    TMNT in Time is one of my brother and I's favorite games from back in the day. He just showed this to me too we're looking forward to checking it out.
    Giving the fact, DotEMU did really well job with Streets Of Rage 4. I'm not worried about this new TMNT game.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow thats like getting hit with the nostalgia bat... I am so in on this. Turtles in Time is one of my favourite games a a kid

Now give us a good Golden Axe game in this format and I am happy lol.

Looking forward to it
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Streets of Rage 4 was wonderful. I am about this.

Though that Platinum Turtles game a few years back was the APEX of all Turtles games.

tmnt tournament fighters sewer stage ost. youtube that now!
    I love this new opening, it could have been more badass though, they are kinda cute with those drawings. Not complaining tho, I will enjoy playing this. ty for the heads up

Looks good but..not gonna lie wish they didn't use the 1987 characters..especially since James Avery died but does look good

streets of rage was good fun for old school players like myself, even if I was on the fringe of it originally. Looks like a home run, keep the old school references and fun, in which I think it will be a hell of a game people will rave over. Arcade side scrollers are simple but yet so much fun if the difficulty can be right, aka calling all creeps, lol.

Side note, the Gameboy Turtles game will always be the family fav, and could never get the full game back, but those hours were great.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only hope, like in Streets Of Rage 4, there will be option for classic sprites.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am REALLY looking forward to this. I absolutely love that they used the good ol' 90s design, the turtles I grew up with. Turtles in Time is also one of my all time favorites on the SNES so to finally have another TMNT game like it is just fucking awesome.

Anyone know if there is going to be a physical release?
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Official Release Trailer

I played this with my niece and nephew and my brother in law and sister yesterday, honestly this might be my GOTY.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

I'd really love to see an MMORPG done in beat em up style!

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    I'd really love to see an MMORPG done in beat em up style!
    Dungeon Fighter Online maybe...i downloaded yesterday on steam but didnt play yet.
    Seems interesting though.

10+ Year Old Account
    After this games success give us a good Golden Axe game done in the classic style

This is on Gamepass with online play, co-op and it is an absolute blast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This is on Gamepass with online play, co-op and it is an absolute blast!
    I been hearing its buggy on console and keeps crashing. I am playing on PC and its fine, is this an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I been hearing its buggy on console and keeps crashing. I am playing on PC and its fine, is this an issue?
    No issue on PC or Xbox. Played the story mode with my kids and did an arcade run solo to test playability.

- - - Updated - - -

The soundtrack is incredible, by the way.

Fucking. Awesome.

6 player co op is pheeeew.

Best gameplay i ever with other 5 players.. holy shit.. Nostalgia strikes hard. *chef's kiss*