Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    AH PI another piece of the game where it shows the community doesn't know what it wants.

Community: We want things that force cooperation.
    Priest has PI which is force cooperation: MUH EPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    AH PI another piece of the game where it shows the community doesn't know what it wants.

Priest has PI which is force cooperation: MUH EPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
    You know "the community" is more than one person right? It's perfectly legitimate for one person to want option A, and another to want option B which is mutually exclusive with A?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post

It's almost as if things are not completely black and white right? People want cooperation but not at the price of farming raids being less fun because only people that get PIs can try and get good logs. And for most people the progression period ( where PI is somewhat fun ) is way shorter than the farming period.

Quote Originally Posted by neescher View Post
    You know "the community" is more than one person right? It's perfectly legitimate for one person to want option A, and another to want option B which is mutually exclusive with A?
    They are mutually exclusive and usually it's the same people who are bitching. IF they are both different people then there's a problem of both needing to be catered to 100% of the time to make both groups happy otherwise you fail as both a dev and a business.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarnaxxx View Post
    Everyone bitching that certain things are still in the game... these are CHOICES... you do not have to opt in to them... jesus christ, people will complain about everything!
    Yeah, in the same way that bathing is a choice. Try going to a job interview when the interviewers can smell you from the waiting room. It will give you an idea of what it will be like when you're trying to join groups without your spec's important abilities.

Everyone bitching that certain things are still in the game... these are CHOICES... you do not have to opt in to them... jesus christ, people will complain about everything!
    If certain talents end up being far enough ahead of others you kinda are forced to take them

I love how people are bitching about PI when 1st fits the class since priest is a goodie goodie that helps others and 2nd now priests ALSO can get PI that means ti will help em a lot! Even as SP now you can support your raid and you also gain your damage. That is a great change!

Man... i want them to release more of these. I want to see the Paladin, hunter and Monk ones.

Why is PI still so strong. The arguments it creates are not worth to keep it at 25% haste. And even worse Blizz seems to balance on having PI on you. And am whining while I got PI'd the whole expansion, but the problem was that I saw what it did for my guild and other guilds were not worth it. It's a cool ability when used right, just it's never used in a cool way outside top 10 raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by darrellia View Post
    I love how people are bitching about PI when 1st fits the class since priest is a goodie goodie that helps others and 2nd now priests ALSO can get PI that means ti will help em a lot! Even as SP now you can support your raid and you also gain your damage. That is a great change!
    Holy is goodie goodie. Shadow is every man for himself. Shadow's entire identity is essentially "the opposite of holy", and this push for 'class identity' is only removing identity from holy and shadow to make them both more like discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by Quttan View Post
    Holy is goodie goodie. Shadow is every man for himself. Shadow's entire identity is essentially "the opposite of holy", and this push for 'class identity' is only removing identity from holy and shadow to make them both more like discipline.
    Shadow is not even close to every man for himself, it was always a DPS support providing heal/mana to the rest of the group. It is more like offense is better defense kind of class with some party support. Still feels the same. The new talents of priest actually gives A LOT of customisation ,although everyone will end up playing the same talents.
    Last edited by darrellia; 2022-07-01 at 10:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the old shadowform visual?

The problem I have is specific to Searing Nightmare. This spell feels like ass to use and it has been a serious thorn in the side of Shadow's reworked Shadowlands kit. New expansions are a great time for the developers to look at things that aren't working and iterate on them and instead we got... literally the same fucking spell. It's a bit disappointing, even if it is "just an option."

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    Man... i want them to release more of these. I want to see the Paladin, hunter and Monk ones.
    Some leaks say Monk and SV hunter keep the old trees and talents. Because blizzard hates them.

1000% sure monks comes last and are underagelming with barely changes.

I mean they wanted to give us chi orbs back in shadowlands, it was put into beta, was buggy and never worked and they just removed it. Xd
    Last edited by saixilein; 2022-07-01 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Some leaks say Monk and SV hunter keep the old trees and talents. Because blizzard hates them.

1000% sure monks comes last and are underagelming with barely changes.

I mean they wanted to give us chi orbs back in shadowlands, it was put into beta, was buggy and never worked and they just removed it. Xd
    Not to worry, i am well aware of Blizz's treatment of monks over the years.

But, i want to see all the trees to start deciding what to level and play.
    And i know... if we want to get cynical... mage and warlock.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I don’t play a priest but these tree’s look pretty cool to me with things like disc being able to turn holy spells into shadow and shadow being able to summon different void creatures/buff shadow fiend in different ways.

If the rest of the classes are this good these new trees will be great.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Awful. Absolutely awful. They've pretty much brought nothing back that was mass pruned before Legion, and they instead mass prune yet again, by moving most abilities into talents, as well as some damn SL effects as "new" talents.

So my holy priest in DF will end up with less than what it has now, and will have gained absolutely nothing in return for what it loses. No tradeoffs, just straight up loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Awful. Absolutely awful. They've pretty much brought nothing back that was mass pruned before Legion, and they instead mass prune yet again, by moving most abilities into talents, as well as some damn SL effects as "new" talents.

So my holy priest in DF will end up with less than what it has now, and will have gained absolutely nothing in return for what it loses. No tradeoffs, just straight up loss.
    It'd be kinda funny if everything feels like early BfA again where most specs just felt like early access versions of their Legion counterparts.

Seems like, Blizzard is ignoring feedback again. They are just doing the same as they did with DK and Druid talent trees. They are creating an illusion that they need feedback, when they really don’t.

If this goes live you will see less and less people playing this game.

IMO Legion was the most successful expansion Blizzard ever had. Because we had spell enhancements on our legendary weapons. People want spell enhancement talents, not a spell-book that turned into a talent tree.
    Last edited by Eluxe; 2022-07-02 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenbolone View Post
    The real question is: Can you make a viable shadow build without the awful voidform?!
    That's what I was looking for and I actually think yes, you can. I hate Voidform, too. Ever since it became part of Shadow Priest.

Very much love Shadow and Discipline talent trees, sooooooo much better than Druid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    Uhm Druids have like 99% old stuff and 1% new stuff.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again