Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    explain,i missed that part
    You made a whole racist projection, do you even know what you write?

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    people born with both working sex organs have never existed in history?o.O
    You're simply delusional. People are being born with physical abnormalities all the time, doesn't mean we have to define a gender for it... This is extremely illogical. It's the same as saying siamese twins are a single person, because they are conjoined somewhere... I can't believe what is happening to this world, all logic is simply gone, people's stupidity is all that is left. There are only 2 genders, everything else is an abnormality and sexual preference is something entirely different. What's so hard to grasp?

Tumblr is literally ruining mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar View Post
    Sex, however, is not one of those things. It has an actual definition that's very well defined, it's not difficult. What is NOT well defined and IS difficult is how people want to act and what personal traits they have. New-age "genders" are nothing more than a series of stereotypes and cultural constructs. I mean go look up a list and read some of them. They're literally like "gay and masculine" "straight but prefers opposite sex roles." All social constructs. It's made up...
    Again, biological gender and gender identity are two different things; mixing those won't get you anywhere. I'll just copy my previous post blow:

Biological gender and gender identity are two different things. Every self-conscious being has "gender identity" - it is, to put it simply, how you feel about your own sexuality. To say that "gender identity doesn't exist" would mean that you are unable to think consciously about your own sexuality. People are capable of doing that, hence their gender identity. You're a biological male, you think of yourself as a male, hence you're a cis male. But there are people who are born male, but don't think of themselves as such - because they have different gender identity. You can't deny its existence; those people exist. It's not a new thing by the way, it's known since ancient times. Many ancient cultures worshiped people who would be called "gender fluid" today and often believed those people possessed unique qualities or powers. Today, we are a step ahead and we are able to study gender fluidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromanyac View Post
    You're simply delusional. People are being born with physical abnormalities all the time, doesn't mean we have to define a gender for it... This is extremely illogical. It's the same as saying siamese twins are a single person, because they are conjoined somewhere... I can't believe what is happening to this world, all logic is simply gone, people's stupidity is all that is left. There are only 2 genders, everything else is an abnormality and sexual preference is something entirely different. What's so hard to grasp?
    Two biological sexes
    Infinite gender identities/expressions, on a spectrum

What's so hard to grasp?

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    An anomaly, yes. Not "normal". In humans anyway. Some other animal species indeed can possibly have it as the default state.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphrodite
    Which means there’s more than xx and xy. It is normal. They were born naturally that way. Just because it’s not normal for you doesn’t mean we need to treat them like they don’t exist and don’t matter. Grow the fuck up and live your life while letting others live theirs. Nothing about any of this is hurting you, aside from how bad you’re making yourself look by getting angry over inclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    Which means there’s more than xx and xy. It is normal. They were born naturally that way. Just because it’s not normal for you doesn’t mean we need to treat them like they don’t exist and don’t matter. Grow the fuck up and live your life while letting others live theirs. Nothing about any of this is hurting you, aside from how bad you’re making yourself look by getting angry over inclusion.
    You're speaking more out of feelings than facts. No one is saying these people with birth defuncts need to be dehumanised or put into a circus. Christ almighty.

It is not a normal state for homo sapiens, it is a rare occurrence. Why are you so angry over science that you feel like you need to insult me?

I don't treat trans people or otherwise as something that need to be shunned or don't matter. If it was entirely normal on homo sapiens, why is it not even close to being equal representation amongst mankind - 33% male, 33% female, 33% both?

Natural =/= normal occurrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    To this day I still don't understand why someone, either irl or in WoW, would want to look like a girl and have a dude voice, and viceversa.

Worthless change. People who have the Female body type, which is Body type 2, will still keep the Female voice, and viceversa.
    They are probably going for this vibe:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CM9HDgGrajI

the simple reality is: stuff like these is completely useless anyway, if the game sucks. cause when noone (regardless of gender, SJW-state, mindset or whatever) plays the game, there is noone to value or devalue such things. so, imo, i would focus on producing a rather good game/product in the first place and handle such stuff after achieving that goal.

imo there is a slight misunderstanding in todays big companies, that the success of a product depends heavily on stuff like this is done right. but if you study the numbers, it’s not. not in the slightest. it doesn’t matter how good or bad a company handling things like gender neutrality, if the product is shit. noone use or don’t use a product solely by how good this is handled, if the product is crap. all ppls, of all genders, of all mindsets use or don’t use a product solely based on if it’s crap or not. after that, they look at stuff like that. in the second place.

that’s why, imo, all these things are way overestimated by companies. it’s totally fine that there is a (general) change in society. and such things help, in the long run. but imo in reality this things has nearly zero impact in the success of a product. in contrast to the product’s quality. and therefore it’s completely useless, if the product is shit. and therefore it’s useless to focus on it, like it’s a big selling point, before making sure the product not sucks.

in short: all of this (including the whole discussion) is useless if the game sucks.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-07-16 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Which is why they added pronouns; so people can choose what they want

- - - Updated - - -

See above!!
    And? They are effectively removing the male and female option for body 1 and 2. That they added options to pronouns doesn't change that. You wrote female and male isn't removed. It certainly is.

They could keep male and female and add pronouns. Its the same as irl, which is what they try to implement in game. I am not a body type and see myself as "he". I am male and see myself as "he".

Nice change that they added pronouns and more options, not arguing that. But removing male and female seems weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Calling it male and female doesnt stop it from being Body 1 and Body 2. So why change it?

Someone asked who does this change hurt. If being identified as nonbinary is very important to you, then being identified as male and female is just as important to the rest of us. If calling you the "wrong" pronoun is offensive, dont you think calling women "Birthing bodies" isnt offensive to them?
    Thank you.

Anyway, I expect this change to be reverted.
    Last edited by Doffen; 2022-07-16 at 08:23 AM.

You yourself actually make yourself look bad by these remakes.
    We dont need to get along with your fantasy idea's so leave us alone and we dont need to get involved with your wierd pronounce stuff aswell.
    If blizzard left things the way they have been for like 20 years we would not have any discussion so who is not leaving others alone?

It is not a normal state for homo sapiens, it is a rare occurrence. Why are you so angry over science that you feel like you need to insult me?

I don't treat trans people or otherwise as something that need to be shunned or don't matter. If it was entirely normal on homo sapiens, why is it not even close to being equal representation amongst mankind - 33% male, 33% female, 33% both?

It’s not normal to be born outside of Asia either by your logic. Let’s start small though, it’s pretty abnormal to be born in Australia/Oceania. Let’s stop pandering to them. We’ll work our way up to everyone not in China.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    Again, biological gender and gender identity are two different things; mixing those won't get you anywhere. I'll just copy my previous post blow:

Biological gender and gender identity are two different things. Every self-conscious being has "gender identity" - it is, to put it simply, how you feel about your own sexuality. To say that "gender identity doesn't exist" would mean that you are unable to think consciously about your own sexuality. People are capable of doing that, hence their gender identity. You're a biological male, you think of yourself as a male, hence you're a cis male. But there are people who are born male, but don't think of themselves as such - because they have different gender identity. You can't deny its existence; those people exist. It's not a new thing by the way, it's known since ancient times. Many ancient cultures worshiped people who would be called "gender fluid" today and often believed those people possessed unique qualities or powers. Today, we are a step ahead and we are able to study gender fluidity.
    All you detailed was gender dysphoria... Yes it has existed for a long time, but for a long time gender and sex was welcomely accepted as the same thing (as it realistically should be), and not being able to be satisfied with who you are based on your sex and, I'll repeat, your expectations of yourself based on social constructs, is a mental challenge and nothing more.

Answer me this. Why is it so damn important to call yourself another gender just because you don't like which of the two you were given at birth? Why can't you just be a man who likes dresses and wants to talk with a higher pitched voice, without needing a special term for it? What are you actually solving internally?

It’s not normal to be born outside of Asia either by your logic. Let’s start small though, it’s pretty abnormal to be born in Australia/Oceania. Let’s stop pandering to them. We’ll work our way up to everyone not in China.
    It is pretty normal for humans that moved away from Asia, to give birth to humans who in return, are not born in Asia, but thanks for the example.

As if evolution changed humans when they changed the environments they were living in.

And you didn't exactly answer my question to you.

Hurray, more real life inclusivity being forced into a fantasy game for political brown-nosing. Just what I always wanted.

Everyone who plays this or any other game is already identifying with a fictional character so there's no need for anything on top of that. Don't bring your real-life insecurities/gender-snowflake-style-of-the-month with you in a game.

It is pretty normal for humans that moved away from Asia, to give birth to humans who in return, are not born in Asia, but thanks for the example.

As if evolution changed humans when they changed the environments they were living in.

And you didn't exactly answer my question to you.
    It’s also pretty normal for someone to be a human hermaphrodite if they’re born that way genius. Likewise with all the other gender stuff. If you can’t see that, seek help.

Fun fact: do you know that in the past (wasn't so long ago actually!) women who were sexually very active would get treatment for "mental disorder"? They were treated with electro shocks and what not! And imagine society was totally okay with it. After all, those women were a small % of the whole population, so it clearly wasn't normal and required proper treatment.