Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    It should surprise you though. Turalyon is alliance and everyone knows Blizzard isn't keen on making alliance characters out to be villains by choice.
    This isn't the original Blizzard we're talking about, I don't believe faction matters much to these newer devs. Only character traits, and he has the traits of a dead man, sadly.

No.

I don't want Turalyon to die. You guys should stop while you are ahead with your paladin hate. I do not enjoy that in this franchise rather all paladins end up rather horribly disfigured, (Bolvar) cinematics of them burned alive. (Tirion and Bolvar) Or they end of becoming evil death knights. Stop the paladin hatred. Turalyon is a gentleman, calm and collected. Not war hungry. Leave the war hungry to Greymane. They already have this trope on the Alliance. While they are at it. Give Turalyon his old haircut back. He can obviously stay grey, I'm just hoping they change it back to this.

You guys have already killed Nathanos.
    Promoted Illidan and Anduin to have no character growth whatsoever. Promoted turning Tyrande rambo. No, just no. He is a logical, rationale, gentleman and he should stay as much. Please Blizzard don't hurt another paladin. Just don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Turalyon is just a generic human paladin who got his sword attack blocked by.... grabbing it by the hand. I could see him temporarily work for the forces of Light but not be a final boss fight.
    Which was bullshit. This is the guy that cleaved Gorefiend in half just from the Light emanating from his hammer but Illidan is catching his sword barehanded that's made out of pure Light. I think not. They depowered Turalyon so much in legion that he's become useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    We never really defeated Murozond at all (we killed an alternate Murozond who likely wasn't as powerful, but that at best was but an echo of the true Murozond that is to come), and Galakrond could easily return VIA being infused by the Primal Incarnates elemental power. Lots of ways they can easily write all of this in VIA a clever way.
    huh?that was murozond,nozdormu said the loop is closed,pretty much implying that future version of himself is gone,and the only danger now is when current nozdormu becomes murozond,and who knows when that is,it may actualy not even happen during the events of wow

but what i dont understand if this is the case...why is there only one murozond?i guess this can be retconed considering it happened in cata,before the devs decided on the genius idea that there are an infinite velens but one legion only,because of...reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Only if we can also kill alleria on the way
    You have made a grand mistake posting this...

Why are people wanting Turalyon to be a genocidal maniac, when we already have the holy, genocidal maniac plotline covered with Yrel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gungus View Post

You think the girl born with eight limbs is now a spider?

I hope so. Turalyon is your typical "mighty whitey" archetype. He's a relic of the 90s and doesn't belong in modern WoW at all. So the sooner Blizzard deals with him, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    I hope so. Turalyon is your typical "mighty whitey" archetype. He's a relic of the 90s and doesn't belong in modern WoW at all. So the sooner Blizzard deals with him, the better.
    How can you say this when Anduin literally exists

Quote Originally Posted by Fiercelord View Post
    I hope you understand Murozond exists because of the Old Gods. Or the Void in general.
    Deathwing died because he grew beyond the old gods' abilities to control constructively towards their end.
    Who's to say Murozond is not capable of the same feat?

It's not just the creations of good and neutral that can turn against their creator.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Celvira View Post
    Why are people wanting Turalyon to be a genocidal maniac, when we already have the holy, genocidal maniac plotline covered with Yrel?
    People think that every time an Alliance character shows the slightest amount of backbone, they're on the fast track to raid boss status, which is foolish as only the Horde gets villain batted this hard. Happened with Varian, Tyrande, Jaina and now Turalyon it seems. Now Jaina did become a raid boss but Horde-only in story so that's not the same thing.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

They literally mention how the Alliance has a history of being manipulated and attacked by dragons. Their paranoia towards the idea of letting a bunch of dragon-folk roam freely about the city is absolutely justified

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Turalyon seems mostly preoccupied with ensuring the Dracthyr aren't spying using the Visage appearances, but it seems like an unnecessary concern - from what we've seen thus far, the Dracthyr are pretty obvious even in their Visages, what with the head scales and the rest. They're not exactly hiding all that well.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

not yet. Maybe next expansion but he makes no sense right now, he hasnt been built up enough, and probably not a final xpac boss more like sylvanas tier being the champion of a cosmic entity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    ???? What? You... do know that the Infinite Dragonflight are pawns of the Old Gods and the Void, right? There's no way they would fight against themselves like that.
    Are they? I was under the impression that they - and Murzond - just simply wanted to bring a premature end to Azeroth (Aka, Endtime) as it was 'better' than the alternative, being whatever has yet to come.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Um, no. Maybe you should play the actual game instead of lingering in a place with a game you no longer play. Paladins served a big part in this franchise. Had nothing to with your racism. They were in the second war and third war. Not to mention the Argent Dawn... you know with the classic WotLK being released?

Maybe you didn't actually play it to realize how substantial they were to the plot. Or just didn't pay attention to the story. You can do it this time around if you want. Oh btw WotLK is when I first tried a paladin. I didn't main it. Still I actually created and played it, rolling with the Argent Dawn. Exorcising zombies and ghouls. Not a dirty Death knight. Paladins lit it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Celvira View Post
    Last I heard she was picking on Orcs. Smashing her hammer into their spines as the Orcs have become completely spineless and complacent. I do know a majority of "players" were set on demoralizing the crap out of Thrall. I mean it's all I would read in Cataclysm forum days. The poor Orcs have had trouble regaining their posture since.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Anduin is more soyboy than what he is describing.
    Ya keep talking about how meek he is please and thanks. That he can't deal with any type of situation. Or do proper strategy in battles unless someone is holding his hand. Thanks for ruining Orcs for us too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Turalyon seems mostly preoccupied with ensuring the Dracthyr aren't spying using the Visage appearances, but it seems like an unnecessary concern - from what we've seen thus far, the Dracthyr are pretty obvious even in their Visages, what with the head scales and the rest. They're not exactly hiding all that well.
    What is Turalyon even doing here? I thought this was Dragon Isle. Why has this even come about? All I can think of is because people kept mentioning him in other threads. To promote Turalyon's downfall. Like they did with Thrall, Garrosh, Illidan, Anduin, Sylvanas, Nathanos, Tyrande. At least he didn't get literally tortured like Baine in SLs. #NotmyWarchief. I'm surprised Jaina didn't become a literal dreadlord.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2022-07-24 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Anduin is more soyboy than what he is describing.
    Yeah, my statement wasn't the most accurate I'll admit, but Turalyon at least has potential to develop into an engaging character, whereas Anduin will never, ever, change and remain (as you said) soy for his entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    The guy has SI agents stalking the Dracthyr in the entire city, magi are instructed to conjure spells for them, he really has it out for the Dracthyr. Is there also a chance of his sword turning into Ashkhandi? Perhaps this expansion will bring us to Old Gods? Turalyon could ally with the Infinite Flight to stop the threat of the Void and rise of the cosmic forces by altering the timeline, we stop it, the Void takes over.
    hmmm no. imo they save Turalyon for the void vs light xpac, that some day will come.

besides that: is it not already known that M…o…ond is the final boss? or was it G…a…ond?
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-07-24 at 04:07 AM.

Turalyon and his potential zealotry is still more interesting than more dragons, especially after their story already concluded at the end of Cataclysm. He's also more interesting than The Jailer, AKA Kratos. I'd hate to see him wasted in this piss poor expansion though, especially before Yrel shows up.

Anyone with reasonable sense would drive the Dracthyr into the sea on sight.
    If turalyon is the final boss because he finds dracs repulsive, I want to join his side.

Quote Originally Posted by unfunnymeme View Post
    Is he supposed to immediately bend over and spread for them instead? Not everyone is self-destructive by nature.
    A new thing you know nothing about comes up and wants in your city, you'd be an idiot to not keep an eye on them. Especially when they're headed up by a renegade that's full of himself and sparked a small war between two world powers.

But, it wouldn't surprise me if he did get forced into the villain roll, knowing how things are now.
    Would be an interesting raid fight if he was a “major boss” because I could easily see both him and Alleria being the boss together and her void and his light combining and requiring multiple mechanics to combine to disrupt their abilities. Get a rebuff from Alleria and use that to attack Turalyon and vice versa. Have we ever had a multi boss fight as a final boss? I know we have had multi boss for fight before the boss (Throne of Thunder etc)

I would rather the Turalyon saga be used for a full expansion though. The light invasion that’s been talked about for years