Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where are the new vendors?

Specifically those Dinar ones. I just wanna see what I can grab.

Also as hunter, where the heck is the upgrade for my leggo bow?

10+ Year Old Account
    1) Great Vault?

2) Fated Sylvanas?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

No vendors at the great vault, and I have the bow. Theres supposed to be an item i can buy right now to get to 285 bow? unless i read that wrong.

Seems you have to get your first Dinar to see the vendors, and you need a Dinar to buy the bow

[Rothulivic] [Twitch] [Twitter] Signature by Serryn

Quote Originally Posted by BossManRoth View Post
    Seems you have to get your first Dinar to see the vendors, and you need a Dinar to buy the bow
    And this makes absolute sense. Thanks!

Too bad it'll take 3 weeks to earn one and right now LFR, confirmed, and reportedly Normal are not giving credit for the quest too.

Bow is not an item available from the Dinar coins, only as a drop from Sylvanas...

Quote Originally Posted by B01L View Post
    Bow is not an item available from the Dinar coins, only as a drop from Sylvanas...
    if you have the bow there is supposed to be an upgrade item that upgrades it to 285 fated

if you have the bow there is supposed to be an upgrade item that upgrades it to 285 fated
    I would assume it should really work the same way it worked in the raid where each difficulty could drop an upgrade

´Where are the Fated Vendors on EU?

They are not next to the Great Vault ...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    Too bad it'll take 3 weeks to earn one and right now LFR, confirmed, and reportedly Normal are not giving credit for the quest too.
    thankfully that has been fixed, and they added credit for bosses killed before the fix

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    They are not next to the Great Vault ...
    not there yet because nobody has 30 boss kills yet

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    I would assume it should really work the same way it worked in the raid where each difficulty could drop an upgrade
    As a Legendary weapon, Rae’shalare, Death’s Whisper, will not be available to purchase on the Broker Vendor with Dinar.
    For players that already have the bow, an item will be purchasable from the Broker Vendors that will bring Rae’shalare to item level 285.
    Sylvanas herself will still drop the bow on Fated weeks, and like it functioned in Season 2, will drop items in place of the bow for anyone who holds it that upgrade Rae’shalare to S4 Normal, Heroic, or Mythic item levels respectively.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-4/1237132/649

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    not there yet because nobody has 30 boss kills yet
    Except Hunters are supposed to be able to buy an upgrade for their bow from them and not cost Dinar.

Except Hunters are supposed to be able to buy an upgrade for their bow from them and not cost Dinar.
    That's not what blizzard said.

As a Legendary weapon, Rae’shalare, Death’s Whisper, will not be available to purchase on the Broker Vendor with Dinar.
    For players that already have the bow, an item will be purchasable from the Broker Vendors that will bring Rae’shalare to item level 285.

That's not what blizzard said.

You have to kill Sylvanas again to get that upgrade item to drop, so next week at the earliest...?

Quote Originally Posted by B01L View Post
    You have to kill Sylvanas again to get that upgrade item to drop, so next week at the earliest...?
    No. If you ALREADY have the bow, there will be an 285 ilvl upgrade item available on the dinar vendor, and i assume it will cost a dinar. From there its unclear if you have to get the upgrade item from her OR if you can use the heroic/mythic fated upgrade items.

Sylvanas herself will still drop the bow on Fated weeks, and like it functioned in Season 2, will drop items in place of the bow for anyone who holds it that upgrade Rae’shalare to S4 Normal, Heroic, or Mythic item levels respectively.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...-4/1237132/649
    A yes would have sufficed.....

j/k thanks

I just do this to get some missing transmogs, e.g. Jailer's mace. Is there a list somewhere who can buy what? I want to coordinate which of my alts has to go through 30 LFR bosses.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    I just do this to get some missing transmogs, e.g. Jailer's mace. Is there a list somewhere who can buy what? I want to coordinate which of my alts has to go through 30 LFR bosses.
    Look up the vendors on Wowhead I guess?