Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Obbi87 View Post
    What are you all doing ingame right now? How do you spend your time?

And how many hours do you use a day or week?

For me, its only getting Gold (AH play) and Farm old stuff .
    Working on finishing the Primary story of SL, and leveling a pally on BCC. Most fun i've had in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    CiTaTiOn NeDeD
    Unsure what you mean by that?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    Do my reputations, do my 8 weekly dungeons and work on custom UIs. :-)
    I think everybody's nuts.

Do the weekly out in ZM on three characters, started the grind again for the Korthia mounts, and transmog/mount farming for Legion stuff. Honestly wish the guild i was in back in Cata was still around to do raids.

I only play Classic I have been raid Logging for 6 months, and Loving it. I do what I want and that is Raid and then Log off until the next raid night. Once Pre patch drops Ill be rocking my WOTLK main a DK and Ill be playing every night then. And in Wrath Ill be playing 3-5 alts, gearing them all so Ill be playing more.

Retail has absolutely 0 pull on me right now but i'm playing a ton of classic.

Even though i do want to like retail i'm still not 100% sold on dragonflight after the abomination that has been shadowlands. God this expansion just sucked so much.

"Wasting" my time in arenas & raids/m+, while im wishing to just have fun in the open world like back then when i started wow. But then i realize that the world is dead, you cant do quests in the old world without oneshotting everything and playing old stuff wont recreat the adventures and memorys i made back then.

I just wish back a World of Warcraft whre you focusing on leveling, exploring and doing a dungeon is a highlight not having this "lets do 10 m+ for weeklys and clear the actual fated raid fast" mentality, but this will never happen.
    Last edited by saixilein; 2022-08-16 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Completing ZM on 4 characters takes whole 8 hours work shift. Casual game? Haven't heard about it.
    Imagine completing it on 8 characters takes 16 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Unsure what you mean by that?
    that anyone called you casual based on all that lol

Retail, nothing. Got to Zereth Mortis on my main and lost all interest for some reason.

Been playing on TBC CLassic with my friend and just leveling in preparation for WotLK Classic launch.

I'm very much looking forward to both WotLK and Dragonflight.

Pugging m+ and farming mounts. 499 atm!

10+ Year Old Account
    that anyone called you casual based on all that lol
    According to some people on forums, I am a "stinky casual" because I am not doing Mythic raiding, have some high M+, or rated PvP (All three are in the past, ain't got time for that shit (or the people in it, if we talk M+).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    According to some people on forums, I am a "stinky casual" because I am not doing Mythic raiding, have some high M+, or rated PvP (All three are in the past, ain't got time for that shit (or the people in it, if we talk M+).
    gotcha,well for me casual is a bit more broad than that,you can still be a mythic raider and be a casual if you just raid log,but if you dont do mythic raiding,but log in to play a lot and do all kinds of activities,i in no way see that as a casual player

10+ Year Old Account
    gotcha,well for me casual is a bit more broad than that,you can still be a mythic raider and be a casual if you just raid log,but if you dont do mythic raiding,but log in to play a lot and do all kinds of activities,i in no way see that as a casual player
    Ah, that is how I normally see it too.

Wednesday - First raid night so got raid, also try to get a jump on other things I want to do like ZM weekly and world bosses
    Thursday - Second raid night so got raid, also try to finish up things started on Wednesday
    Friday - Try to squeeze in and do Ember Court since I need achievements from it, might also do keys but it's not set in stone
    Saturday - Usually do keys
    Sunday - Mostly chill, might do keys if I still need or other activities but sometimes I do other things instead
    Monday - Mount runs with my gf and we do a set of world bosses/raids etc in hopes of mounts, also back up day to squeeze in a key if the weekend was used on other things
    Tuesday - Usually take this day off from WoW completely since I know reset is coming and I end up doing other things

There's small things like callings (I always do them on my main) or Archeology for achievements that I might squeeze in as well

Seeing if fire mage is any good after dumping frost mage.

Spamming heroics currently... wondering if it's worth doing M+ or waiting for Dragonflight.

Prepping for wotlk classic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Retail: Do some M+ stuff, LFR, try to get into Fated Raids (missed out on Sanctum last week cause lolClassic), Rep Grind on Paladin

Classic: Level (just finished a Paladin, working on a Druid now)
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

get m+ mount (+15 or higher keys) for a season on warlock main.

Then mostly play m+ on alts, on whatever keys they can easily get into (10-15s).

I enjoy arena immensely but only when friends are subbed and the classes i play are fun, so i sometimes do that a lot and sometimes not.

Used to love outdoors too but SL lacks reasons to kill elites so i don't bother with zereth much. Shame the maw elites don't give % for the weekly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Obbi87 View Post
    What are you all doing ingame right now? How do you spend your time?

And how many hours do you use a day or week?

For me, its only getting Gold (AH play) and Farm old stuff .
    Typically in the beginning of the season I run as much M+ as possible, once I hit my goal (last season was 3k) I pretty much almost never do that content unless I'm looking for a piece of loot (trinkets etc)

At the beginning of the season, I spend probably 5 hours a day in wow, after I hit my goal - I usually spend maybe an hour a day or maybe 5 hours a week.

I will occasionally play with the homies in PVP or go for the 1800 rating push to get the achieves/gear/xmog

10+ Year Old Account
    Easier to say what I don't do. I don't do PVP. I don't do pickup-groups. I play a couple of days a week usually for a couple of hours. I do have some friends still in game and a couple of family members show up from time to time.

Other than that just about anything else: Collecting, traveling around to places I haven't been in a while, getting some gold, old raids and dungeons, pet battles, exploring the latest zones (which can take a while give my schedule).

LATE EDIT: I guess I'm one of the few looking forward to the new profession changes. I like professions in RPG's and have little use for the too-simple stuff that WoW has done with them. They aren't interesting and are clearly an afterthought for the developers up until now. Which is insane to me. A healthy and reasonably complex professions system should keep at least some players around longer. The more professions resemble artisan work, the better.

I do split time between retail and BCC.

Game is fine like that. There's no grinding, you're off the gearing hamster wheel, no pressure to keep up, always something still to do. It's a good place to be. I get it that this is not to everyone's taste but I can only shake my head at the everyday players around here who complain about burning out. There are lots of great games to play, books to read, movies to see, etc. Don't plan your life around playing WoW.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2022-08-16 at 11:08 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."