Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i wish everything was sellable. even if its only worth 1 copper. deleting the same "already known" item that has no sell price on numerous toons gets old.

I just would like currencies to be a count wide, all of them. Maybe i want to farm specific stuff and i can park a character in a specific zone and use that for farming.

Other than that, i've seen good suggestions so far, nice ideas running.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

An engine change.

Quote Originally Posted by 1know View Post
    An engine change.
    "What small change would you like to make to your Prius?"
    "I'd like it to be a Ferrari."

7+ Year Old Account
    I would want to get the race specific class animations back which they removed in Legion when they rewamped animations and made each class share animations across all races.

It removed so much class identity :/

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been 8 years since the release of pet battles and we STILL can't make more than one team of 3 pets. Like why can't we have presets to save like we do with outfits in transmog?

this is a gnome thread, isnt it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    It's been 8 years since the release of pet battles and we STILL can't make more than one team of 3 pets. Like why can't we have presets to save like we do with outfits in transmog?
    you can write a macro for presets.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    Bring back badge gear. Cap a weekly currency from doing LFD, LFR and daily quests and buy the second best gear in the game with it over the course of a few months. FF14 copied this exact system from WoW and they still have it and it's amazing.
    THIS! And ffing get rid of "vault" rng weekly shitfest.

Also, make us choose 1 additional gear type that we can collect tmogs.

(E.g. my plate paladin can also collect mail tmog which I can use on my shaman later)

how to write a macro for preset battle pet teams:

the key is the function SetPetLoadOutInfo.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/API...PetLoadOutInfo

for example, Simca offered us this a while back in the macro forum which empties all 3 battle pet slots:

/run for i = 1, 3 do C_PetJournal.SetPetLoadOutInfo(i, "0x0000000000000000") end

NOTE: it will APPEAR to not work if you have the battle pet window open when you run this macro. just close and reopen to window and they will be gone.

you can change 0x0000000000000 to any battle pet ID to load a pet in slots 1, 2 or 3.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

I think it exists now but I can't believe how many years, aka a decade+, to get "exact text" matches in the auction house.

I still don't understand why in a game where guilds are so important, the tools to find one are so inadequate people use the forums, mmo-champ, discord, etc. instead.
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.

-Upgraded Skyboxes for EK and Kalimdor. They've aged really poorly. Honestly they've been crap since TBC to compare them with. I can't believe they're not yet updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    Also, make us choose 1 additional gear type that we can collect tmogs.

(E.g. my plate paladin can also collect mail tmog which I can use on my shaman later)
    I love how they finally added cosmetic only items yet collecting transmog sets from covenants is a big mess. I can buy cosmetic cloth items with my paladin and add them to my collection, but i can't add plate items i buy on my priest? Come on, let us ignore rules on cosmetics please.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    I think it exists now but I can't believe how many years, aka a decade+, to get "exact text" matches in the auction house.

I still don't understand why in a game where guilds are so important, the tools to find one are so inadequate people use the forums, mmo-champ, discord, etc. instead.
    blizz doesnt care about social. in fact they swore up and down to destroy it. why on Earth would they give it robust tools?