Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dragonflight Pre-Expansion PTR - Build 45697

Dragonflight Pre-Expansion PTR - Build 45697
    A new build is on the way and it includes the login screen!

It's actually a really pretty log in screen.

It looks nice but it still needs some dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    evokers playable now?
    A very cool signature text.

Quote Originally Posted by Puxycat View Post
    evokers playable now?
    Sadly not yet.

Seen the updated 500 achievement mount on wowhead. It's nice they listened to some people and added more to it. Great that it can fly and can increase water speed.

I am going to nitpick it still, I don't like the soulshape effect on it. It's just an honest opinion, I think if they wanted to add a touch more uniqueness with it for effects. Normal spectral would've possibly be more appealing to people. I seen a lot of people take up archeology in Legion just for a spectral mount. Or drop loads of gold on spectral tigers.

I can also go further nitpicking and say I prefer the other otter model more, but it is what it is. The ultimate nitpicking is I wish we would've got an otter mount with no type of prehistoric animal type of feel to it.

Either way the additional perks of riding it are nice.
    Last edited by tiakeesa; 2022-09-22 at 12:51 AM.

Why don't they change the bar colors like they did in wrath? The red doesn't fit with the background.

Is it actually updating for anyone? Mine is frozen on initializing 0%.

I need the new login screen music. Shadowlands has been by far the worst login screen in aesthetics and music in WoW's career imo.

thats a pretty sexy log in screen imo ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    The log screen looks like a cheap AI generated place. Cheaper to draw something than to do a proper 3d login screen. Is it the first time? Not sure about the bfa one

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    The log screen looks like a cheap AI generated place. Cheaper to draw something than to do a proper 3d login screen. Is it the first time? Not sure about the bfa one
    That image is absolutely gorgeous. Comparing that to A.I. generated really shows you have no eye for it. AI art only fools those that don't bother really looking at artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by LostSinclair View Post
    It looks nice but it still needs some dragons.
    The last time Blizzard put a dragon on the log in screen... And people hated it

"The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post

Cata had deathwing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    I can't wait to play Shadowlands 2

(forgot about that one) I don't think people hated Cataclysm's as much for whatever reason. I just remember the bellyaching over the dragon's roar in WotLK.
    "The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post
    That image is absolutely gorgeous. Comparing that to A.I. generated really shows you have no eye for it. AI art only fools those that don't bother really looking at artwork.
    No, not really. It's generic as hell that was my point. We don't have the same tastes and there's nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post

And people loved it.

Like me, and I know for a fact I am not alone.

I hope they do not feel like they are under the gun and decide to cut content in order to release it as fast as possible before its done and decide in order to do it we have content hitting the cutting room floor because I would find it as annoying as when they cut the underground zone they had mentioned in WotLK.
    In fact I would rather wait another 6 months of it meant we would get all the content they might have planned for rather than have them cut it out yet again.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeclop View Post
    Sadly not yet.
    Pre-expansion PTR never test stuff you get for buying expansion. Wowhead put stupid title in one article and now people expect something that never happened before.