Release Date Que time, post your record

My que for faerlina last night was 15k and 6.5 hours long. I got about 10 minutes of playtime in. For those of you who got in yesterday how long was your wait?

No wait time at all.

It's 2 PM in EU and the queue on Gehennas is already at 7k. We'll see what it gets to tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    My que for faerlina last night was 15k and 6.5 hours long. I got about 10 minutes of playtime in. For those of you who got in yesterday how long was your wait?
    Also on Faerlina, was in queue about 4:15 server and started playing about 10:30 server. Got to play about 3 hours before I was just drained. I won't be able to put myself in queue tonight until about 6 server so I don't suspect I'll get to be able to play, but I have dinner plans and stuff anyway.

No wait time.
    I am worry that I am on a dead server.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Logged in at 2pm to queue and I should be able to get on at 1am at this rate.

On Faerlina btw.

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    I logged in multiple times during the day. No queues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Bloodsail Admiral
    1+ Year Old Account
    No wait times on Maladath so far. I haven't had a chance to log in during the 5-8pm prime time though.

Pagle, logged in at approximately 8pm. Was in the game at 9pm.